So I was right AMY IS A LIAR

Comments

• sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    And the drinking champagne in the hot tub thing? Matthew must be fuming!
    I doubt Matt (or anyone who has left thus far) will be bothered watching the rest of the show. They'll just hang out making the most of the hotel facilities and counting the hours until they have to put on a smiley face and meet up with people they couldn't wait to get away from - and get it over with asap!
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup pretty much this. I mean forgetting the fact that she supposedly didn't say anyone's name she still lied when she said that "someone told her Lucy has been leading a hate campaign against her". Those words never came out of anyone's mouth as far as we can tell. She should've told Lucy she was paranoid and SHE thinks Lucy has been leading a campaign against her

She said 3 people had said that to her the day before
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MODRIC14 wrote: »
    Friend in GB sWIMMING SAYS rEBECCA NOT WELL LIKED

Well I could say the same about amy, in her industry she is not liked.
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fog wrote: »
    Amy categorically said 'no' when Lucy asked if it was Alfonso. I've got it recorded on my sky box! They've been out of order there carrying on Lucy's assumption and misunderstanding.

And Amy knew that Lucy thought that, she said so, and she didn't correct it.

she also made Lucy promise not to say anything.

Mmmm,
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    1Mickey wrote: »
    I rarely drink but I think I could easily be pushed to it by several of them, most of whom are now out.

I drink rarely too but it is some of the posters on here that could drive me to drink:devil:
    Forum Member
    1Mickey wrote: »
    I rarely drink but I think I could easily be pushed to it by several of them, most of whom are now out.
    Bloody hell - you should thank your lucky stars you don't work with people I've worked with in the past if you think there was any real animosity in there. You'd be in the Oliver Reed / Hurricane Higgins drink bracket by now!

Some people must truly have led sheltered lives out in Pixie-Land!
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    As I recall - Amy was absolutley distraught at the time of this incident .

Distraught? LOL! She's not even a good enough actress... though she clearly has fooled a few of you!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew she was lying, and tonight demanding more food just because she did the trial, I've also noticed her big bag I liked Amy but have gone off her ever since she lied about Al.
    I felt sorry for her when they were bitching but some of her actions tonight were selfish, lying about Al and causing tension between Al/Lucy is wrong.

David, Kian and Joey in the final. Tomorrow a double eviction, I think it could be Amy/Lucy
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MODRIC14 wrote: »
    Lucy leaving the jungle a better person.
    What planet is she on, Really !!!!!!!!!!!

She's clearly deluded . She actually seems to believe that she's such a nice person as well .

How strange .
  • fogfog Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she KNEW Lucy had assumed it, as had Rebecca (or perhaps she also told Rebecca that).

And she just LEFT it.

She tried to cover herself in the BT - clever and manipulative. But she didn't tell LUCY any different, and she made her promise not to tell Alfonso.

But, you can fool some of the people...

As Amy said in that conversation, she just wants done with the whole thing as she was clearly distraught over thinking people had bad feelings towards her over it. So that's why it wasn't brought up by Amy again. Plus during the conversation you could see Lucy understood when Amy said 'People' from her response. So I don't think that's actually true that Amy knew Lucy was thinking Alfonso only.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I drink rarely too but it is some of the posters on here that could drive me to drink:devil:

:D:p I'm havin' a cheeky beer to celebrate tonight's revelations :cool:

I do love it when I'm proved right. :cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    I don't know about you but I watched her behaving exactly the same selfish self centered way on Signed by Katie Price and a leopard doesn't change it's spots

And yes I am smug because of the stick I recieved for calling her a liar the first time

Oh yes, Betty be smug I know I am going to be.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know about you but I watched her behaving exactly the same selfish self centered way on Signed by Katie Price and a leopard doesn't change it's spots

And yes I am smug because of the stick I recieved for calling her a liar the first time

Didn't she just and was thoroughly disliked by many.Let's see if the idiots on ITV 2 now toe the NEW ITV party line!
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    A 'non-drinker' doesn't drink alcohol. At all.

I think Amy will take anything that's going, and some, in there ;) it appears she has to have the most, be it clothes, make up, food, she may hate it, but she'll take it so others don't have more than her.
    Forum Member
    :D:p I'm havin' a cheeky beer to celebrate tonight's revelations :cool:

I do love it when I'm proved right. :cool::cool:

Me too:cool::cool::D
  • spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just cus she was drinking champagne doesn't mean she's a drinker?? Surely a lot of 'non-drinkers' out there may have the odd glass of champers when it's on offer?

True, but if they were offered beer or dog sht [on a dingo thing] Amy said she would not take the beer option ever????

So dog sht for her. Just to show how powerful she is?
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    I knew she was lying, and tonight demanding more food just because she did the trial, I've also noticed her big bag I liked Amy but have gone off her ever since she lied about Al.
    I felt sorry for her when they were bitching but some of her actions tonight were selfish, lying about Al and causing tension between Al/Lucy is wrong.

David, Kian and Joey in the final. Tomorrow a double eviction, I think it could be Amy/Lucy

Amy will be in the last three. It isn't so much that she's fooled so many people - its just that a lot of people think selfishness and laziness is a trait to be rewarded. Mind you - they can't support her for the rest of her career so does it matter if she wins even.

I should point out - I've got a £5 bet on Amy at pretty good odds - so I've got my fingers crossed that her devious ways pay off!
  • fogfog Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie4 wrote: »
    Distraught? LOL! She's not even a good enough actress... though she clearly has fooled a few of you!

She's not an actress, she's a model :s
  • LurchergirlsLurchergirls Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Brava, Rebecca. :cool:

A calm, rational, matter-of-fact explanation of why Amy attracted wholly justified irritation in there.

Well said :D
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fog wrote: »
    As Amy said in that conversation, she just wants done with the whole thing as she was clearly distraught over thinking people had bad feelings towards her over it. So that's why it wasn't brought up by Amy again. Plus during the conversation you could see Lucy understood when Amy said 'People' from her response. So I don't think that's actually true that Amy knew Lucy was thinking Alfonso only.

You know what? I think she'a a liar.

Alfonso just looked shocked.

And Rebecca confirmed what she said, whether it was in the clip or something we haven't seen.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The public are backing lucy judging by the fact she's still in. I think she's fab
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Me too:cool::cool::D

Me 3 even though I never drink :devil:>:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    As I recall - Amy was absolutley distraught at the time of this incident .

Put on distraught and lying through her teeth while blaming THREE campmates for telling her, the day before about a hate campaign Nice!
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Amy will take anything that's going, and some, in there ;) it appears she has to have the most, be it clothes, make up, food, she may hate it, but she'll take it so others don't have more than her.

if any of the other women cheated with too many bikinis and make up and shampoo the whole camp would have been punished. But because amy is camera savvy and shapely she gets away with breaking the rules.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does seem clear that she has finally exasperated both David and Rebecca. No doubt her hard-core fans will argue that both of them are obviously bitches and just jealous, but it seems a bit poignant for someone to end up with so few people not irritated. Maybe Joey still likes her, on the grounds that he seems to like everyone and everything.