Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all , grey aqnd damp , and chilly, and its Friday the 13th as well. urgh ! of to town,
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on Artem and Robins upcoming show when you look on the tour details how come it says 'Dancer line-up subject to change' ? If A and R, K and K (shortened typing), are booked and are hosting this tour then how could they put someone else in? Is it just to cover themselves?
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    on Artem and Robins upcoming show when you look on the tour details how come it says 'Dancer line-up subject to change' ? If A and R, K and K (shortened typing), are booked and are hosting this tour then how could they put someone else in? Is it just to cover themselves?

I think dollysid explained this in an earlier post. It is just in case somebody is taken ill or injured.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am sure this has been posted before but we have now seen a peek preview of DWTSLV and read tweets from the stars. The Star and Pro Dancer Biographies are worth another read.

http://www.troplv.com/entertainment/dancing-with-the-stars
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.mobypicture.com/user/SabrinaBryan/view/12509399

I don't remember seeing this twitpic before.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done silversandy for keeping us up-to-date as ever!:)
    I agree the Vegas show will be all speed and glitz, like you I would have to see it all for myself before I could compare to SCD. I expect a lot of people going to Vegas on holiday would pre-book DWTS Vegas show as part of a package. What a bonus to see Artem!!;)
    Presume Kara won't be putting off much time before she joins the Master out there....;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Well done silversandy for keeping us up-to-date as ever!:)
    I agree the Vegas show will be all speed and glitz, like you I would have to see it all for myself before I could compare to SCD. I expect a lot of people going to Vegas on holiday would pre-book DWTS Vegas show as part of a package. What a bonus to see Artem!!;)
    Presume Kara won't be putting off much time before she joins the Master out there....;)

I think we would all like to see them reunited. Hope Kara relaxes and realises these girls are just work colleagues. Artem knows them from SYTYCD, Burn the Floor and DWTS.

I am sure there will be pics from the Olivier Awards on Sunday and Good Morning American featuring DWTSLV.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    Delurking to say hello and found this interview, Sabrina doesn't get much of a look in with Joey but gives a little idea of what's going to happen, no mention of Artem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tdxLzDZcsM&list=UUCcVQKtF8zHVQoTJt8NNMJA&index=5&feature=plcp
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Delurking to say hello and found this interview, Sabrina doesn't get much of a look in with Joey but gives a little idea of what's going to happen, no mention of Artem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tdxLzDZcsM&list=UUCcVQKtF8zHVQoTJt8NNMJA&index=5&feature=plcp

Thank you Karma Ardent for the video. You work really hard providing pics and videos on the DWTS and C&P threads.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    2u91ox1.jpg

I wonder if they will dance the foxtrot on the tour. (My first effort wliag43)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    Thank you Karma Ardent for the video. You work really hard providing pics and videos on the DWTS and C&P threads.

You're welcome:):):):)
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2u91ox1.jpg

Well done SS, knew you'd get there in the end. :)
  • Options
    dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon everyone, well Kara has her last 3 shows, the Awards thingy and then off to Las Vegas! Woop woop! Exciting times.:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    @loubear36 ·
    @ktointon hope u had a great show tonight is Orlando still trying to be superman or has Hudson taken over the role for him xx

Kara Tointon ‏
    @loubear36 lol , yes they both have their moments! They are very funny to watch x

one of the members of the thread got a kara tweet !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    @loubear36 ·
    @ktointon hope u had a great show tonight is Orlando still trying to be superman or has Hudson taken over the role for him xx

Kara Tointon ‏
    @loubear36 lol , yes they both have their moments! They are very funny to watch x

What a lovely tweet from Kara!:)
    Nice to see the foxtrot pic again silversandy. Thanks.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    What a lovely tweet from Kara!:)
    Nice to see the foxtrot pic again silversandy. Thanks.;)

Pleased you thought you had seen it before KAbell:) It is one I worked on today with instruction from wliag43. Learning another new skill. I felt so ashamed of the screencaps I posted a couple of days ago.

Yes Kara does seem to reply to tweets. I expect she is counting the hours before she can get on a plane.

Thank you for the latest pics Karma Ardent. Zimbio? a new one on me.
  • Options
    denburn quinedenburn quine Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2u91ox1.jpg

Well teacher !! another string to your bow :cool: I will have to book for a lesson:) lovely picture
    Foxtrot one of my favourites but honestly am so excited at the thought of seeing him (them) dance it could be the Highland Fling and i would be estatic ::D
  • Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    @loubear36 ·

Kara Tointon ‏

Such a lovely tweet.:)

Kara really loves the kittens,and they are obviously keeping her company/entertained whilst Artem is away.

When Artem comes home he will no doubt see how much they have grown & changed.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pleased you thought you had seen it before KAbell:) It is one I worked on today with instruction from wliag43. Learning another new skill. I felt so ashamed of the screencaps I posted a couple of days ago.

Yes Kara does seem to reply to tweets. I expect she is counting the hours before she can get on a plane.

Thank you for the latest pics Karma Ardent. Zimbio? a new one on me.
    Must have thought I had seen the actual photo before but obviously not, just been me stopping the vt?!! Am still admiring your work though silversandy.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am sure a similar pic has been posted before. A lot of work went into learning another method of posting pics.:):p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure a similar pic has been posted before. A lot of work went into learning another method of posting pics.:):p:D
    I think I get your hint there!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well teacher !! another string to your bow :cool: I will have to book for a lesson:) lovely picture
    Foxtrot one of my favourites but honestly am so excited at the thought of seeing him (them) dance it could be the Highland Fling and i would be estatic ::D

Oh dear we could have trouble with a highland fling that would mean a kilt !!! KABell NO
This discussion has been closed.