He is barely out the door and Andrew is

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
Forum Member
✭✭✭
hitting on Josie already, he is trying to smooth her right over, all her compliments to him could come back to bite her on the ass, he clearly fancies her and i'm not sure about her feelings for him, she has said in the past if John James wasn't there she would be with him, so he has got 4 days to get it on with her

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well,l at least there will be something to watch then, for anyone who can bear to continue tuning in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could not have been more sarcastic with that $hite about fancying Andrew, she knows he likes her and she's disgusting the way she pretends she fancies him
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mario will be jealous :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martha_Irl wrote: »
    She could not have been more sarcastic with that $hite about fancying Andrew, she knows he likes her and she's disgusting the way she pretends she fancies him

he was sitting there saying she has really boosted his confidence etc etc, wait till he finds out she is chatting sh*t, he will lose it in a heartbeat, thats not nice messing with someones emotions
  • Ada RabbleAda Rabble Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martha_Irl wrote: »
    she's just being pleasant to him, he knows it, that why he likes her.
    It's called being a charming person :rolleyes:
    Perhaps you should try it ? :D
  • droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew is a a big gameplayer. He changed tack when Sam entered and did the Mario thing. Now Sam has gone, Andrew will do a big personality push. Says me.
  • WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who the hell cares,this shower are the worst finalists ever, I hope BB and Endemol are pleased with themselves, a bleeding conman deceitful user of Christianity bigged up by them, A sorry excuse for a decent woman, a manipulative, dirty lying sloth with the most disgusting habits and hygiene YUK. and I cant be bothered with the boring lack lustre, sheesh Mario, JJ, Andrew. I hope you all save your money and dont fill Endemols or anyone to do with this farces pockets, save your money buy floweres instead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whitiamin wrote: »
    who the hell cares,this shower are the worst finalists ever, I hope BB and Endemol are pleased with themselves, a bleeding conman deceitful user of Christianity bigged up by them, A sorry excuse for a decent woman, a manipulative, dirty lying sloth with the most disgusting habits and hygiene YUK. and I cant be bothered with the boring lack lustre, sheesh Mario, JJ, Andrew. I hope you all save your money and dont fill Endemols or anyone to do with this farces pockets, save your money buy floweres instead.

either Sam or John James should have stayed