Options

The Casualty Thread (Spoilers) (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,955
    Forum Member
    Morgsie wrote: »
    Where's the interview as the only one I have seen is for HC?

she tweeted it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't see how there can be more of them to come after that..I would say that's a pretty good finisher

if its finished then he never loved her.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alcockell wrote: »
    Accessing PAS is NOT a good idea...

Fraud, Computer Misuse Act, Health Records Act...
    resq1610 wrote: »
    Gross professional misconduct, would lead to instant dismissal and removal from NMC register

Please get the writers to read the above.
  • Options
    MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she tweeted it

Thanks for that. :) XMas probably, really want Tess and Fletch's wife to have a catfight

Patrick who plays Ash is good on SCD
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its not finished? didnt you see the new producer said theres more to come?

For them separately I'm sure. For example fletchs Xmas storyline.
  • Options
    sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont believe in them as a couple anymore. whatever love they had it wasnt real or that it will last long or strong enough for him to leave his family for her. if he really loved her he would be broken without her and want to be with her. ive seen NO signs that he really wanted to be with her? just concerned for her

Fletch truly does love Tess.. I mean, he always cover up his feelings. Tess does love Fletch but she is hiding her true feelings. It's a complex relationship and that's what I love about Tess and Fletch. Lots of people like Tess and Fletch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its not finished? didnt you see the new producer said theres more to come?
    if its finished then he never loved her.

I don't believe he did
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fletch truly does love Tess.. I mean, he always cover up his feelings. Tess does love Fletch but she is hiding her true feelings. It's a complex relationship and that's what I love about Tess and Fletch. Lots of people like Tess and Fletch.

i dont think he had any right to say the things he did. it was a horrible thing to say. she couldve ended up on her own if he never left his family for her.
  • Options
    Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he had no right to say you didnt know that before etc hes a married man with 3 kids. what does he expect? he said himself they were only ever just a bit of fun. they didnt expect it to grow into anything more. so why should she have kept it when she didnt think he would ever leave his family for her. its not like they ever spoke about it and he never gave her any promises.

because in the real world people say things and hide true feelings, and more often than not abit of fun develops into something very serious which he has lost control of and will be confused/feeling a cheat and no doubt 1 million more thoughts.

Yes he should leave his wife im not condoning affairs, but hes not exactly the ward flirt whos been trying it on with all the different nurses, he had a genuine friendship. Hopefully they may explore his marriage abit more but ive seen it all happen in real life so im enjoying it pan out on screen too.
    Mothers always end up with the kids - it must be god awful for men who fall out of love with their wifes yet worship their kids and cant bear been apart from them, I would hate to be in the situation and affairs always intrigue me as to why they happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a good storyline with a totally heartbreaking finish.

It isn't finished.. The new producer said there's lots more to come for Tess and Fletch. Also I had a fan mail reply from Suzanne Packer and she said that she is still filming scenes with Alex Walkinshaw and Tess and Fletch's story is far from over. Suzanne is truly a lovely woman in real life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hated it when it started and I still hate it now but it is about time Fletch found out about the abortion but I hated the way in which he found out, Tess should have told him.

Is Alex Wilkenshaw leaving Casualty when this SL is finally over?

I take it that the new producer is the one down from Mr Kent with responsibility for Casualty?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont think he had any right to say the things he did. it was a horrible thing to say. she couldve ended up on her own if he never left his family for her.

To be fair, Tess lied and hid her pregnancy from Fletch. That's hurtful to be honest. But Fletch is no saint.. Looking at her medical records is unacceptable. He should have been fired for that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't finished.. The new producer said there's lots more to come for Tess and Fletch. Also I had a fan mail reply from Suzanne Packer and she said that she is still filming scenes with Alex Walkinshaw and Tess and Fletch's story is far from over. Suzanne is truly a lovely woman in real life.

I think they will have separate storylines, such as fletchs Xmas storyline but I think those two as a couple are overdo heartbreaking :(. Wouldn't be surprised if with the new nurse coming Fletch leaves.

Charlie was so so lovely though x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    To be fair, Tess lied and hid her pregnancy from Fletch. That's hurtful to be honest. But Fletch is no saint.. Looking at her medical records is unacceptable. He should have been fired for that.

she didnt want to hurt him. he never intended on leaving his family for her. as long as he was never going to do that he has no right to say those things. he can be hurt but to say those things is horrible
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morgsie wrote: »
    I hated it when it started and I still hate it now but it is about time Fletch found out about the abortion but I hated the way in which he found out, Tess should have told him.

Is Alex Wilkenshaw leaving Casualty when this SL is finally over?

I take it that the new producer is the one down from Mr Kent with responsibility for Casualty?

The storyline is over. They have lee mead starting as a
    New nurse so I would imagine Fletch will be leaving
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both to blame, it takes 2 to tango

That scene at the end was a bit emotional
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they will have separate storylines, such as fletchs Xmas storyline but I think those two as a couple are overdo heartbreaking :(. Wouldn't be surprised if with the new nurse coming Fletch leaves.

Charlie was so so lovely though x

Yeah Charlie is a great friend to Tess :). He is suspicious of Tess and Fletch. I don't understand why Tess and Charlie hasn't got together yet :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cody1 wrote: »
    because in the real world people say things and hide true feelings, and more often than not abit of fun develops into something very serious which he has lost control of and will be confused/feeling a cheat and no doubt 1 million more thoughts.

Yes he should leave his wife im not condoning affairs, but hes not exactly the ward flirt whos been trying it on with all the different nurses, he had a genuine friendship. Hopefully they may explore his marriage abit more but ive seen it all happen in real life so im enjoying it pan out on screen too.
    Mothers always end up with the kids - it must be god awful for men who fall out of love with their wifes yet worship their kids and cant bear been apart from them, I would hate to be in the situation and affairs always intrigue me as to why they happen.
    he said himself it was just a bit of fun. they both said it was. it was after she had the abortion that he said he loved her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a good storyline with a totally heartbreaking finish.

It was sad i agree, great interaction though and scenes, but ill be suprised if it is the end, i thought they would have it drag on till he found out about the abortion so im glad she was honest in the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The storyline is over. They have lee mead starting as a
    New nurse so I would imagine Fletch will be leaving

nno he isnt :rolleyes: you are so unenthusiastic about this storyline its really getting me down. the new producer said theres more to come.

sorry i just had to say something.

the whole thing is a let down if that was just it.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope that it is the end of their infatuation for each other.

How on earth could she ever trust him again, knowing that he had looked at her medical personal records?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    k9fan wrote: »
    I hope that it is the end of their infatuation for each other.

How on earth could she ever trust him again, knowing that she had looked at her medical personal records?
    he was concerned for her then. its the other stuff she shouldnt trust him for, but the storyline isnt over as the new producer tweeted there was more to come.

its testing times if they really did love each other from now on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really enjoyed this episode. I agree with the two people above that Fletch was clearly effected by the fact that Tess aborted their child. He has to deal with two types of pain. that of grief and betrayal. I thought Alex Walkinshaw did a great job in that scene with Tess in the kitchen. I think it's fair to say that charlie has worked out what has been going on. It's so sweet that he is there for Tess. I understand that it is against regulations to look at other people's medical records but as Tess has some tests done, could he not plead that he was checking her results as her nurse? Would it be enough that he has checked her records to land him in trouble or would she have to report him?

I am loving having Max as a new addition to the show. I love his cheeky chappy banter and general good humour. I can't wait for him to start working at the hospital. I think his interactions with the girl on reception (who's name escapes me at the moment) is going to be great.

I thought it was interesting that the surfer girl with the fractured leg mentioned the phrase 'bi now, gay later'. I wonder is this foreshadowing a future storyline. Perhaps the one we mentioned last week with Jamie and Max.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he said himself it was just a bit of fun. they both said it was. it was after she had the abortion that he said he loved her.

people say its just abit of fun even when they are feeling more, or if they are embarrassed about what they have done just so it doesnt look like one is more into one than the other.

We all sit and interpret people/words/conversations/actions differently when Tess said it was just abit of fun i just didnt buy it, many people would i personally didnt.

Anyway i hope its not the end cause i love their complex relationship/friendship
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Charlie is a great friend to Tess :). He is suspicious of Tess and Fletch. I don't understand why Tess and Charlie hasn't got together yet :p

probably cause we all would of predicted that one lol, thats why i like tess and fletch cause I just wouldnt of imagined them together :D
This discussion has been closed.