Options

I'm more excited about Series 5!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    In a word, yes.

Very excited about finale but trying to keep it in check after feeling very disappointed with WOM.
  • Options
    Jamesessex69Jamesessex69 Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don’t know if this has been covered but the TARDIS will apparently regenerate on Screen. –

FACT: In Episode one Tennants TARDIS crash lands in a Garden and smoke can be seen coming out of it in some of the filming pictures taken.

POSSIBLE: Its also rumoured that Matt will meet a ‘Young’ Amy (age 8 or something) and fearing that the TARDIS is about to explodes in her Garden takes the TARDIS away and returns 12 years late with a new look TARDIS.
  • Options
    sertonserton Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm more excited about season 5 than the specials. I think it's because the specials are tangible, I'll get to see them in a few days, where as season 5 is untouchable and filled with teases.

All those pictures, all that uncertainty, all those exciting possibilities. What are the stories, what will Matt Smith be like, What will Karen be like as Amy. What will the season finale be like (Ok now I'm getting ahead of myself)

With all the spoilers out there and knowing I can't see it for several months it's making the antici
    pation worse!