Coronation Street script game (Part 3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I know we do but for now I'm just happy to have her and the kids home. It was wrong without them." Peter said as Deirdre nodded.
    "I'm glad to see you working things out though, and you know me and Ken will happily take the kids if you need space and things. I mean it's lovely having little ones but I reckon you and Carla need time alone on occassions."
  • madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Yeah, I think me and her need to work things out, I don't want us getting strained, as as important as our children are, a healthy relationship between me and her is also' Peter said. 'It'll be fine Peter, I'm going to get off and let you have your space now' Deirdre said as Peter nodded.

'Carla, Darren's coming round tomorrow afternoon.. I want it to be just us this evening, but tomorrow... we can talk' Peter said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Yeah, I guess we need to. I'm so glad that we're together again but we do need to talk about everything." Carla said as she leaned against Peter's shoulder and he kissed the top of her head.

"Robbie will you play this with me?" Amy asked as she held up ludo in the small living room of Robbie's flat. He nodded and smiled at the little girl. Hopefully he would be able to get her mother to trust him enough to leave him alone with the year old eventually. He knew if the authorities found out he was with a woman with a child that he'd be hauled back to prison for breeching his licence conditions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'He missed you' Carla said as Peter had Harry asleep in his arms, 'You reckon?' Peter asked. 'Mm, they wouldn't settle properly without you if I'm honest, they missed their Dad' Carla said as he smiled lightly. 'Well, it's nice to know I'm loved' Peter said.

Tracy smiled as Robbie and Amy played. She was happy they were getting along. "You'll have to come and meet my brother, he has three kids' Tracy said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "To be honest I didn't sleep that well without you next to me. I missed having you hold me in your arms." Carla said as Peter smiled softly. "Well you'll sleep perfectly tonight because I am not letting you out of my arms." Peter said as Ken smiled watching them. True they had their struggles but it was clear they truly adored one another.

"Three, my someone has their work cut out." Robbie said as Amy wrinkled her nose. "Mum, Harry and Esme aren't kids, they're babies that's different." She said as Tracey smiled.
    "I suppose they are a bit. My nephew and niece are only 6 months old. Proper cute little ones though." Tracey said as Robbie smiled. "Well hopefully I'll get to meet your brother and his family at some point." He said as Tracey nodded.
    "Yeah well it's Amy's birthday soon, hopefully you'll still be around then." She said as he seemed nice enough.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Mm, make sure you watch my ribs and collar bone though' Carla said. 'Mm, I hate that your in pain, god I wished I'd got to you sooner' Peter said. 'Oi, no, you were amazing, who knows what would have happened if you hadn't come, I owe you saving my life.. again' Carla said softly kissing his lips.

'I'm sure I will, love kids me' Robbie said, his tone going unnoticed by Tracy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Right I'm going to make some shepards pie for us all, me and Ken really appreciate you lettting us stay here and well we're going to make sure we help out around the place." Deirdre said as Carla smiled gratefully at her. "Thanks."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Oh Harry' Carla pouted as Harry exercised his lungs, screaming loudly. 'Deirdre, do you mind' Carla said, unable to lift him. 'Course love, come on Harry, you shush now Mr' Deirdre said cradling her grandson. 'I think he's teething, if you hold him I'll put on some more gel' Carla said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Here you go love, I can do it if you want." Peter said as Carla shook her head.
    "No I want to, poor little man, I bet it really hurts." Carla said as she gently tapped Harry's button nose. "Mummy going to make that feel better pet?" She cooed as Harry howled as he sat on Deirdre's lap. "Oh sweetheart." Deirdre said as she lightly bounced him knowing his cries were likely upsetting Carla.

"You know if you fancy you can come back to mine tomorrow. They said it should be safe enough for me to get some clothes and things for me and Amy." Tracy said as Robbie looked deep in thought. "How about I look after Amy and you get your things. Seems a bit dangerous if you ask me taking her there if the building recently was next to an explosion." Robbie said hoping he didn't sound too eager to be alone with Amy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Car Carla rubbed the gel over his gums she smiled. 'I think I can feel his first tooth' she said as Peter grinned. 'Bless him, really?' Peter asked. 'Mm, I'll need to get him a proper teething ring, they sell those teething giraffes, I'll get him one' Carla said.

Tracy pondered. 'Mm, that's a point, yah I'll have a think about it' she said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Well it's an option." Tracey said as Robbie continued to play the game against Amy, his eyes not straying from the look of concentration in her eyes. He knew he needed to take things slowly, make her like and trust him more before he took things to the next step.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Aye, you're getting to be such a big boy' Peter said holding Harry in the air in the hope to distract him from his teething pains. 'Ah, he looks happier now' Carla said noticing Harry's tears had ceased.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "That better sweetheart?" She said as Harry babbled happily as Peter bounced him in his arms. "Right Mr, shall we go and ask Grandma if she can put some sheperds pie in the blender for you and your sister?" Peter said as he held Harry against his chest.
    "Is Esme still asleep? She could do with waking up otherwise she'll not sleep tonight." Carla said as Peter nodded. "I'll go get her in a minute."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Thanks love, sorry I'm not any use' Carla said. 'Hey, don't you appologise, you're the invalid here' Peter said as Carla smiled. 'Mm, I certainly feel like one' she said. 'Take a painkiller love' Peter said. 'I suppose I better, I'm not that comfortable really' Carla said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I'll go get you one and a glass of water." Peter said as Carla smiled gratefully at him.
    "Thanks love." Carla smiled as she leaned against the back of the couch grimacing a little in pain. "Maybe we should get the Dr to come and see you if it really is hurting?"
    "No, I'm fine. It's just a bit sore. I might have dinner and then go to bed though. Sorry an' all." Carla said as Peter smiled and went to get her some painkillers.

"Right Amy's in the bath, I'm just going to ring my Mum see how everyone else is." Tracy said as Robbie nodded sipping his tea whilst watching a rerun of Only Fools and Horses. "Alright love." He said as Tracey headed to the bedroom with her mobile in hand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Hey, as long as you get better we don't mind, we're all tired anyway, could probably do with an early night' Peter said. 'That's true' Carla smiled.

Robbie watched and waited until Tracy had disappeared. 'Hey, Amy come and sit on my lap' Robbie said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy had changed into her nightie and smiled with her hair still damp from her bath. He had a kind smile and seemed to make her Mum happy so she did what she was asked bounding over and sitting on his knee. "You're a pretty little girl aren't you Amy." Robbie said as he let his hand slip down onto Amy's bare legs and gently stroke her skin. She looked up at him wordlessly. "It's okay princess." Robbie said as he smiled at her warmly.

Having had dinner Carla retired to bed, with Peter helping her up the stairs knowing she might struggle by herself. "I might go downstairs for a little bit love but I won't be long." Peter said as Carla nodded.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Alright love, come and join me in a bit' Carla said. 'You keep the bed warm' Peter chuckled kissing her cheek before going back down to the living room.

'Don't tell your mum eh' Robbie said as Amy felt uncomfortable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "She okay?" Ken asked as he read through the paper whilst the TV played on in the background. "Yeah, just tired. God I was so scared that I'd lost her wh...when I saw the pub." Peter said as Deirdre nodded. "Well I'm glad that you are both back together, just don't let anything like that happen again. You both adore one another."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'We do.. and we'll remember that, we won't do that again' Peter said as Ken patted his back. 'Good, just remember we're here for you' Ken smiled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Thanks, I'm just going to have a coffee and then go up to bed. I'll be up with Simon in the morning, so you both can sleep in if you want. But I was wandering if you could help out at the bookies since I want to help out here looking after Carla." Peter said as Ken nodded.
    "Course we'll help out son."

"Was just speaking with Tracy seems she really likes this new fella, so I was thinkig if Carla's up to it we might have a family dinner at ours once the house is okay for us to move back into. Your Dad was speaking to Owen who reckon's it's not as bad as it first looked. But the glazer's coming tomorrow to sort the windows so we shouldn't be here for too long." Deirdre said.
    "Well you're welcome as long as you need. As long as you don't mind been woken up every now and then by two noisy babies." Peter said.

"Amy say night to Robbie." Tracey said as Amy bit her lip but obediently did as asked and kissed Robbie's cheek.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ''Thanks, I just want to spend some time with her, we're going to talk about Darren too' Peter said. 'You'll be fine, you two are made of strong stuff deep down' Ken said.

'We don't mind, their our grandchildren' Ken smiled. 'Aye, but noisy ones' Peter chuckled.

'Just me and you now eh' Tracy grinned as Amy went shyly to bed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I don't think she's that fond of me." Robbie said as Tracey shook her head sensing that if she wanted to keep things going with him then she needed Amy to accept him. "Nah love, she just always thought me and her Dad would get back together but she'll come round." She said as she kissed him lustfully.

"Hey you." Carla smiled as Peter entered the bedroom and closed the door as he set about changing into his pyjamas. "I wasn't sure if you might have drifted off." Peter said as Carla shook her head slightly. "No, though I'm not good for anything other than hugging I'm afraid." Carla said as she looked a little downhearted about the fact.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'I hope so' Robbie said stroking Tracy's waist. He needed to keep her sweet, and he wanted to meet the rest of her family and their kids.

'Hey, there's no rush, you need to take it easy' Peter chuckled. 'Mm, but I want you' Carla said. 'Hey, you wait till your better; Peter said leaning down and kissing her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "It's just unfair, our first evening back together and I'm useless." Carla moaned as Peter shook his head. "You miss are anything but. Don't worry, once you're better then we can make up for the past week apart hey." Peter winked as Carla nodded.
    "Yeah."
    "Anyway you looking forward to seeing Darren tomorrow?" Peter asked.
    "Yeah, please Peter. I know that you're angry with him but I really do need him. He's the last family member I've got." Carla said as Peter sighed.
This discussion has been closed.