Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    This man really does have a price tag attached to his head. A lot of us on here find him repulsive and rightly so.

The whole industry is sell your soul, scratch the back of whoever can get you higher up the ladder, higher exposure.Double crossing, air kisses and falseness.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no he's given his rubbish TV Channel its own Twitter Account!

https://twitter.com/ThePAchannel
    Will he pitch a hissy if the channel gets more followers than him?:p
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Made up opinion, which is fine, but can't be passed off as fact, unless it's backed up, which it mostly isn't.

He's said very little imo, he could have gone to town on her, like she has Alex.

Lol. could you imagine the meltdown if he did a K+T :D , I hope he continues to rise above her filth and I'm sure he has much more serious matters such as worrying which weird shag she has dragged home than the utter guff that 'he ruined her reputation' that anyone with an ounze of sense would give the derision and disgust it merits considering it's about 'the father of her children'.....and we all know what a serious offence that is deemed on here :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha! as he is not filming any more series today's headline will not be able to be dragged out and moped over and analysed by Andre, Claire, Mike and Carl in front of the cameras. Good one Katie, well timed :p.
    I like the girl ;)

He will probably have a written statement to put in his magazine column
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. could you imagine the meltdown if he did a K+T :D , I hope he continues to rise above her filth and I'm sure he has much more serious matters such as worrying which weird shag she has dragged home than the utter guff that 'he ruined her reputation' that anyone with an ounze of sense would give the derision and disgust it merits considering it's about 'the father of her children'.....and we all know what a serious offence that is deemed on here :rolleyes:
    I hope he rises above it. They omitted to mention her on his show tonight, they said Pete the clutz had managed to announce Emily's pregnancy before they were ready for it. No mention of KP announcing it on twitter. That's the way to deal with her I think.
    Most people can see why she has a bad rep in this country & she had it before she was with PA & look at her behaviour just recently & this is with her new PR company and her brother's management. :confused: She could have turned it around, but what would she have to sell then?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He will probably have a written statement to put in his magazine column

Once Claire has written it for him ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Emily. On the day he is filmed announcing he is having another baby he utters the words any pregnant gal wants to hear

"We will live together and see how it goes":rolleyes:

I could hardly believe Powell and Wheatley saying that he only did photoshoots because of his former wife and wasnt comfortable. He doesnt want to do shoots for engagements, marriage etc.

Wow, love the new spin Claire, but what about ALL the photoshoots hes done with his kids after the split up.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Poor Emily. On the day he is filmed announcing he is having another baby he utters the words any pregnant gal wants to hear

I could hardly believe Powell and Wheatley saying that he only did photoshoots because of his former wife and wasnt comfortable. He doesnt want to do shoots for engagements, marriage etc.

Wow, love the new spin Claire, but what about ALL the photoshoots hes done with his kids after the split up.

Hahaha I laughed long and loudly at that Petey Political Broadcast from the CANBarn! Talk about repackaging the actualité!! :D

Apparently, we are now to believe that Pete was always uncomfortable - awkward even! - doing photoshoots and having his life out there for all to scrutinise. And only did it because 'she' did it... - this from, of all people, their manager, the very person responsible for all those photoshoots and everything their did media-wise during the years in question!!! :D:D:D

You really couldn't make this stuff up!

Up to that point, I actually really enjoyed the Zanzibar show. Such a beautiful place and great to see the improvements in the HIPZ facilities. And Carl's last day t-shirt with all his sponsor names was very :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Hahaha I laughed long and loudly at that Petey Political Broadcast from the CANBarn! Talk about repackaging the actualité!! :D

Apparently, we are now to believe that Pete was always uncomfortable - awkward even! - doing photoshoots and having his life out there for all to scrutinise. And only did it because 'she' did it... - this from, of all people, their manager, the very person responsible for all those photoshoots and everything their did media-wise during the years in question!!! :D:D:D

Up to that point, I actually really enjoyed the Zanzibar show. Such a beautiful place and great to see the improvements in the facilities. :cool:

Are they actually saying he is never doing a photoshoot again, or was it that he never wanted to do an engagement/marriage one??? Is this something else that Emily needs to take note of.

PS He didnt looked too awkward and uncomfortable doing the fathers day shoot with Junior, when the kid had had enough and Powell told him to take him off for a play and bring him back: to continue :rolleyes:
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Maybe they said it cos in real the photoshoots offers dry up.

Same as they said it their last series when ITV2 was ended it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well that comment would fill me with joy ..NOT ...the woman is having his baby and he wants to see how it goes :rolleyes:

As for the photoshoots ....he really is full of garbage isn't he...he has done loads since the split..if he didn't like them why didn't he stop?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Mr. Andre Has 6 auto/biographies out there. Has anyone read any? Are they repetitive?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once Claire has written it for him ;)

Oh yes he has to have it written for him as he would probaby step out of line that could lead to him being sued so Claire would write up a staement that is suitable ;)

As for that comment on Peter saying we will see how it goes with Emily moving in is he serious :rolleyes: Emily is carrying their child and he says that my god that guy is so insensitive

Also Peter's poor time keeping really annoys me :mad: seriously Claire is his manager and she should be laying down the law to him on his lateness
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peters response will be in next weeks column of truth... They get printed on a Thursday usually
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

I take it this was on last nights prog? I've yet to watch.

So the girl he declares to love, is having his child is being informed......
    "We will live together and see how it goes":eek:
    How very reassuring for Emily to have that solid commitment from him:rolleyes:

Bo****ks re the photo shoots, if he didn't want to do them, he wouldn't have, another sniveling attempt to play the "poor me" card.

Apparently, we are now to believe that Pete was always uncomfortable - awkward even! - doing photoshoots and having his life out there for all to scrutinise. And only did it because 'she' did it... - this from, of all people, their manager, the very person responsible for all those photoshoots and everything their did media-wise during the years in question!!!

Up to that point, I actually really enjoyed the Zanzibar show. Such a beautiful place and great to see the improvements in the HIPZ facilities. And Carl's last day t-shirt with all his sponsor names was very :cool:

It's hard to decide who is the most sly & underhand, CP or PA.

Agree about Carl's t-shirt, a fantastic way to recognise/ thank his sponsors.
    Are they actually saying he is never doing a photoshoot again, or was it that he never wanted to do an engagement/marriage one??? Is this something else that Emily needs to take note of.

PS He didnt looked too awkward and uncomfortable doing the fathers day shoot with Junior, when the kid had had enough and Powell told him to take him off for a play and bring him back: to continue

IIRC he said him & the kids loved doing the photoshoot.
    Goaty wrote: »
    Maybe they said it cos in real the photoshoots offers dry up.

Same as they said it their last series when ITV2 was ended it!

Maybe Goaty, CAN always have a plan.
    Well that comment would fill me with joy ..NOT ...the woman is having his baby and he wants to see how it goes

As for the photoshoots ....he really is full of garbage isn't he...he has done loads since the split..if he didn't like them why didn't he stop?

Nothing I can add to that:D
    Oh yes he has to have it written for him as he would probaby step out of line that could lead to him being sued so Claire would write up a staement that is suitable ;)

As for that comment on Peter saying we will see how it goes with Emily moving in is he serious :rolleyes: Emily is carrying their child and he says that my god that guy is so insensitive

Also Peter's poor time keeping really annoys me :mad: seriously Claire is his manager and she should be laying down the law to him on his lateness

But effectively CP works for PA, therefore much as his constant lateness is rude, inconsiderate & exasperating, I don't think she can lay down the law, she can try & hurry him along, remind him that he's keeping people waiting, apologise on his behalf but other than that, I don't think there's much more she can do.:)
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bo****ks re the photo shoots, if he didn't want to do them, he wouldn't have, another sniveling attempt to play the "poor me" card.

But effectively CP works for PA, therefore much as his constant lateness is rude, inconsiderate & exasperating, I don't think she can lay down the law, she can try & hurry him along, remind him that he's keeping people waiting, apologise on his behalf but other than that, I don't think there's much more she can do.:)

She could buy him a Micky Mouse watch and teach him how to tell the time. Thats how I taught my youngest.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    [/B]

She could buy him a Micky Mouse watch and teach him how to tell the time. Thats how I taught my youngest.

I like your thinking.:D

Behaves like an irresponsible child, treat him like one!
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*wipes away a tear*
    Isn't that just the most romantic, touching thing to say.
    Oh Emily, you lucky, lucky girl.
    Hahaha I laughed long and loudly at that Petey Political Broadcast from the CANBarn! Talk about repackaging the actualité!!

Apparently, we are now to believe that Pete was always uncomfortable - awkward even! - doing photoshoots and having his life out there for all to scrutinise. And only did it because 'she' did it... - this from, of all people, their manager, the very person responsible for all those photoshoots and everything their did media-wise during the years in question!!! :D

Bless him.
    The poor little thing.
    Fancy being made to do photoshoot after photoshoot, prancing around in your pants, completely against your will.
    And even worse, being made to include your children.
    What an evil, evil woman.

:D
    Beautiful turn of phrase as usual BEL.;)

There's no "effectively" about it.
    CP works for PA.
    He employs her.
    Which as far as I'm concerned, pretty much answers the question of who is the most sly and underhand.
    The employer, or his employee?
  • Options
    kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay I saw my friend hugging PA on TV and in quite a few other shots.

After last week's episode we were starting to doubt if he was actually there.... :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just watched the latest episode and its just shocking to see him say ''we will move in together and take things slow' WTF bit late for that Peter shes pregnant and having your baby you cant be like that now and that isnt very reasurring for Emily. He is just a tool
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

I don't know if you are deliberately twisting his words or whether you just misheard what he said....either way, he didn't say what you said he did.

He didn't say "We are going to move in together and see how it goes".

What he actually said was...they are going to move in together and just take it slow.

Which puts an entirely different slant on it doesn't it?
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I have just watched the latest episode and its just shocking to see him say ''we will move in together and take things slow' WTF bit late for that Peter shes pregnant and having your baby you cant be like that now and that isnt very reasurring for Emily. He is just a tool

I suppose it all depends on your interpretation of what taking it slow is..

It could just mean that neither of them want to rush into marriage but want to live together.
  • Options
    kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I suppose it all depends on your interpretation of what taking it slow is..

It could just mean that neither of them want to rush into marriage but want to live together.

My interpretation if a bloke said that to me would be not having a baby, maybe even not having sex yet. Meeting up for a few coffees first and then progressing to a bit of fumbling in a cinema, then the sex bit?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay I saw my friend hugging PA on TV and in quite a few other shots.

After last week's episode we were starting to doubt if he was actually there.... :o

:cool: Well done to your friend. I bet he had a fabulous time, hard cycling work aside, and will have wonderful memories.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whats the baby supposed to do hang around in suspended animation until PA makes his mind up whether he wants to be with the mother or not :mad:
    Taking it slow :rolleyes: playing the innocent, trying to make out that thats something you do AFTER youve conceived a child :rolleyes: and the best of it is his fans will fall for it hook, line and lying tongue :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.