Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Maybe someone should tell "nice but dim" Emily that you keep out of the public eye by hiding behind the cameras, and not in front of them :rolleyes:
    Her continued public appearances are certainly blowing his "she wants privacy" claims out of the water, they really are becoming the new hamilton type of creepy couple :yawn:

Indeed - these photos really don't look like she's hating it at all.....

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2013-09-04/emily-macdonagh-bumps-out-with-peter-andre-in-london/spl605190_005-wm900-jpg/
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe she's his new CANholder? (that's short for CAN hand-holder.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

Although in those two photos she is just walking to their car with her head down, avoiding looking at the cameras, but smiling so as to not appear too unfriendly.
    I am sure she will accompany Pete to the red carpet events, but that doesn't mean she is seeking attention. I don't think she needs to hide herself away - and we will have to wait a while to see whether she means it when she says she wants to keep their relationship more private
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Although in those two photos she is just walking to their car with her head down, avoiding looking at the cameras, but smiling so as to not appear too unfriendly.
    I am sure she will accompany Pete to the red carpet events, but that doesn't mean she is seeking attention. I don't think she needs to hide herself away - and we will have to wait a while to see whether she means it when she says she wants to keep their relationship more private

I just think she always looks like she is actively enjoying the limelight! Maybe she will get fed up after a while...
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

I agree she probably will accompany him to Red Carpet Events & nothing wrong with that but if she claims to want privacy why, in the past week or so has she been pictured where there are obviously going to be photographers, the first being at signing for PA's perfume & now outside the This Morning studio.
    Sorry but that doesn't sound like someone who wants to remain private.
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree she probably will accompany him to Red Carpet Events & nothing wrong with that but if she claims to want privacy why, in the past week or so has she been pictured where there are obviously going to be photographers, the first being at signing for PA's perfume & now outside the This Morning studio.

She appears to want to be with her boyfriend and support him, she's not attracting attention, I don't know everything about her, what she ate for breakfast or how she's feeling.
    Do you want her to stay at home all day?
    She is being as private as she can be dating a famous person, she could be a lot less private as we well know!

And from another post "Nice but dim?" Why? because she's dating someone you wouldn't?
    Forum Member

I suppose because she was accompanying Pete on his signing tour and to the This Morning studios. With the latter, she really did seem to be trying to keep a low profile and didn't even look at the cameras - I see no problem there. On the signing tour, she was, however, quite prominent at one of the first venues, but then seemed to keep out of sight for the rest.
    So, in my opinion, she is more or less practicing what she preached, apart from the one exception, and that might have simply been a case of not thinking about what could happen regards the press.
    Forum Member
    She appears to want to be with her boyfriend and support him, she's not attracting attention, I don't know everything about her, what she ate for breakfast or how she's feeling.
    Do you want her to stay at home all day?
    She is being as private as she can be dating a famous person, she could be a lot less private as we well know!

And from another post "Nice but dim?" Why? because she's dating someone you wouldn't?

Bits in bold.........

She obviously is attracting attention if she's been photographed on the two occasions she's been with PA & I don't mean when she's with him socially.

I couldn't care less what she does all day, my point is their harping on about wanting privacy & yet she accompanies him to work where it's obvious they both know the press will be there.

Can you explain?:confused:

No not because I wouldn't date him, because imo it was pretty dim to postpone her studies when she only had one year to go & was on the verge of starting a whole new career & a career that she worked very hard for.
    And for what? To get pregnant at 23 by a divorced 40 year old father of 2.
    Forum Member
    I suppose because she was accompanying Pete on his signing tour and to the This Morning studios. With the latter, she really did seem to be trying to keep a low profile and didn't even look at the cameras - I see no problem there. On the signing tour, she was, however, quite prominent at one of the first venues, but then seemed to keep out of sight for the rest.
    So, in my opinion, she is more or less practicing what she preached, apart from the one exception, and that might have simply been a case of not thinking about what could happen regards the press.

That's true Liz, she might be naive with regards to the press but if there is one thing PA does know about, it's the press, so I'm confused as to why he agreed for her to come along if he's going all out for privacy.

As I said, of course I agree she will attend events with him & rightly so but these 2 occasions where she was photographed were work for PA, therefore I see no reason why she had to be there:confused:
    Forum Member
    I don't think the studies is a problem. She has finished the written exams and the next stage is a placement in a hospital, which she may have already set up to start in 2014. There is nothing wrong with taking a year out. I personally do not think the pregnancy was planned. Accidents can happen even when on the pill, e.g. even a simple virus can affect its efficiency.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bits in bold.........

She obviously is attracting attention if she's been photographed on the two occasions she's been with PA & I don't mean when she's with him socially.

I couldn't care less what she does all day, my point is their harping on about wanting privacy & yet she accompanies him to work where it's obvious they both know the press will be there.

No not because I wouldn't date him, because imo it was pretty dim to postpone her studies when she only had one year to go & was on the verge of starting a whole new career & a career that she worked very hard for.

For me its the fact that she just stands there smiling while he uses her and the news of their unborn child as a publicity stunt :mad: and then, while she still stands smiling, he tells anyone who will listen that hes not up for asking her to marry him, until HE decides to :mad:
    Forum Member
    That's true Liz, she might be naive with regards to the press but if there is one thing PA does know about, it's the press, so I'm confused as to why he agreed for her to come along if he's going all out for privacy.

As I said, of course I agree she will attend events with him & rightly so but these 2 occasions where she was photographed were work for PA, therefore I see no reason why she had to be there:confused:

Maybe they just wanted to be together - I do not see the photo from This Morning as being a problem, she is clearly avoiding looking at the camera. As for the one time she was photographed on the signing tour, it never appeared to happen again, so perhaps she learned from it and kept out of sight or stayed at home
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Because he has this look about him that looks like he has smelled something bad

And this Lookalike has got that look too :p

Oh look :eek: I take it all back :o there she is standing behind PA in the privacy of her own big paper tube :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    I don't think the studies is a problem. She has finished the written exams and the next stage is a placement in a hospital, which she may have already set up to start in 2014. There is nothing wrong with taking a year out. I personally do not think the pregnancy was planned. Accidents can happen even when on the pill, e.g. even a simple virus can affect its efficiency.

But most people take a year out before they start their studies not in the middle of them & I don't think it will be quite so easy to work long shifts in a hospital with a new baby.

Going to have to disagree, I think the baby was most definitely planned.
    Maybe they just wanted to be together - I do not see the photo from This Morning as being a problem, she is clearly avoiding looking at the camera. As for the one time she was photographed on the signing tour, it never appeared to happen again, so perhaps she learned from it and kept out of sight or stayed at home

Yes but his job is hardly 9 to 5, therefore I'm sure they have plenty of opportunities to spend time together.
    It's not the fact she went along to This Morning with him, what irks me is, his claims for wanting privacy but then does the complete opposite.
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Because he has this look about him that looks like he has smelled something bad

And this Lookalike has got that look too :p

Oh look :eek: I take it all back :o there she is standing behind PA in the privacy of her own big paper tube :D:D:D

Woah there, too much. 2 Peter Andre's!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me its the fact that she just stands there smiling while he uses her and the news of their unborn child as a publicity stunt :mad: and then, while she still stands smiling, he tells anyone who will listen that hes not up for asking her to marry him, until HE decides to :mad:

Shock horror man wants to ask girl to marry him in his own time and not when media dictates? What is the world coming to?

So anyone who has a baby at 23 to a 40 year old man is dim? Plus he has children makes it an issue also?
    Or because it's Andre?
    Would you feel the same the other way round? 23 yr old boy and 40 year old woman with children?

In this big wide world of ours this happens a lot.

As for deferring her studies that's her choice and she has her reasons and she can go back to it.
    She is very bright to have done as well as she has so far in her studies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bits in bold.........

It depends on your definition of privacy?Does she never go anywhere with Andre or support him ? Going to work and be photographed with her boyfriend is her way of life and her way of supporting him, she's not making a song and dance about it, not dressed in a barely there outfit, she's not speaking to the press.

Other people like privacy, to me the Beckhams are quite private but he still gets photographed going to work with her and vice versa.

Anyway lets agree to disagree, I wish them all the best and hope it works out for them:)
    Forum Member
    Shock horror man wants to ask girl to marry him in his own time and not when media dictates? What is the world coming to?

So anyone who has a baby at 23 to a 40 year old man is dim? Plus he has children makes it an issue also?
    Or because it's Andre?
    Would you feel the same the other way round? 23 yr old boy and 40 year old woman with children?

As for deferring her studies that's her choice and she has her reasons and she can go back to it.

In answer to your questions, I'd say Yes to them all, though I think you're putting far too much emphasis on me describing her as dim, I have used that word to describe her (but can't exactly remember when, you obviously know better than me) & stand by it but I'd also add very naive to my description of her.

Anyway lunch break over for me:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or because it's Andre?

Man makes big issue in every headline he can get about asking his g/friend to marry him, while making her look like his waiting, obedient squaw, after already having made the biggest commitment he could ever make to her, by being the father of her child, then why the big deal, Ill tell you why because the baby is all about her, and making this big thing about asking her to marry him is the only way he has to put the attention back on him, and give him something to headline about next year after hes booted off the telly ;)
    Forum Member
    To me the picture of him with his hands on her tummy with her gazing down and smiling knowingly said it all- this was before they announced the pregnancy and they must have BOTH been aware of the media speculation it would lead to. Not the actions of someone who wants to remain in the background IMHO....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with you.

It appears nothing has changed from the filming and photographing of Emily, looking at the events of this week. . There was absolutely no need for Andre to issue any statements about privacy and not being in the industry. It is clear that it was the demise of his ITV2 reality show that prompted that.

Next we will hear that its not Emily thats to be private, he was only talking about the new baby:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In answer to your questions, I'd say Yes to them all, though I think you're putting far too much emphasis on me describing her as dim, I have used that word to describe her (but can't exactly remember when, you obviously know better than me) & stand by it but I'd also add very naive to my description of her.

I called her "nice but dim" BEL and think it fits her perfectly ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry, if you read my post, it said it was on another post meaning not yours I'd quoted:)

Naive I can understand :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I agree with you.

It appears nothing has changed from the filming and photographing of Emily, looking at the events of this week. . There was absolutely no need for Andre to issue any statements about privacy and not being in the industry. It is clear that it was the demise of his ITV2 reality show that prompted that.

Next we will hear that its not Emily thats to be private, he was only talking about the new baby:rolleyes:

Which ever way the wind blows towards the nearest camera, he will follow, dragging who ever he can use with him, just look at his kids and brother :(
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there some kind of conspiracy to keep either Peter Andre or that bloody Price woman at the top of the list?
This discussion has been closed.