Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Alex portrayed KP in a good light when he admitted that he had been lying about her being to blame for him stealing H meds ;)

No, I'm afraid he didn't. That episode did her no favours at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »

Whilst I agree Katie and Peter need an amicable agreement between them.. This case is with Claire (CAN) and I think Peter isn't really as involved as the media has made out. I also agree that it should be sorted but I'm not sure what is going on with all parties concerned . Legal stuff always appears to be dragged out doesn't it

PA and Can ...can you really split the two :confused:
  • AmberAppleAmberApple Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    True.

She's an orange, nasty, vengeful trollop, and she doesn't pretend to be anything else.

:D

In your opinion (which you're entitled to) but obviously wrong IMO :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her desire for revenge could backfire on her spectacularly,and she hasn't been doing herself any favours of late,if she wants to help herself in anyway,the best start would be to keep her trap shut,just like CAN and pete have.

If Can and PA had have kept their traps shut then there wouldnt be a court case pending ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmberApple wrote: »
    This ^^^^ One of the main reasons I can't stand his hypocrisy. He forgets we've seen plenty of the real him before the innocent act. She doesn't pretend to be something she's not which is a lot more honest IMO.

I agree with you Amber.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I'm afraid he didn't. That episode did her no favours at all.

So you think it was her fault that he lied about her :confused:
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmberApple wrote: »
    In your opinion (which you're entitled to) but obviously wrong IMO :p:D

Obviously.

That'll be this thread closed then. :cool:
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If Can and PA had have kept their traps shut then there wouldnt be a court case pending ;)
    What did they do that was so bad,that KP hasn't done herself and worse...Or is kate believing a bitter little man like nev who got dumped by claire.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Dont you think a journalist would have run with the story if there was any foundation to it. There is no mention of the journalist or the publication and I cannot find anything on the internet to say Harvey is on DLA

Good point ;)
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest with you betty,it's been going that long i've become bored of the whole thing,i'd sooner they stop with the whole thing and moved on with their lives.and thought of the kids for once,and i mean the pair of them. Sorry about the quoting,it seems to be messed up.

I agree Val. I think until it's under way there's very little point discussing it any more because we all just go round and round the same old circles. It is a shame for the kids but then again I don't see why the other side should settle if they don't believe Katie has a strong case. If it was cut and dried it would have been over long ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did they do,what KP hasn't done herself and worse...Or kate believing a bitter little man like nev who got dumped by clair.

Thats what we have yet to see ;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=Cym;69150328
    PA and Can ...can you really split the two :confused:[/QUOTE]

I personally believe Claire involves herself in Peters personal life far far to much.,she is his agent and yes I know they are friends but there should be boundaries that shouldn't be crossed. But in this case ..yes I can separate the two ..because I believe it's not about Peter this time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So easily confused, bless:)

No, just him lying did not put her in a good light:)
    His lying puts him in a bad light :)
    Her covering his actions puts her in a bad light :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thats what we have yet to see ;)
    We will cym,we will...In the meanwhile kate is bragging on how she she going to destroy the life's of all her ex's...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It was Alex's fault that he took the drugs and it was his fault he lied about it when he first sold the story and it was his fault he was caught out in that lie and had to finally tell the truth ...his and his alone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I agree Val. I think until it's under way there's very little point discussing it any more because we all just go round and round the same old circles. It is a shame for the kids but then again I don't see why the other side should settle if they don't believe Katie has a strong case. If it was cut and dried it would have been over long ago.

KP isnt interested in money over this one, and thats why it wasnt settled long ago ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Alex's fault that he took the drugs and it was his fault he lied about it when he first sold the story and it was his fault he was caught out in that lie and had to finally tell the truth ...his and his alone

Its ok Betty , I can reply for myself :)
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was the reasoning behind AR revealing about his 'mistake' anyway?

He wasn't going to come out of it smelling of roses, but neither did KP if she covered it up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP isnt interested in money over this one, and thats why it wasnt settled long ago ;)

I think you'll find that she hasn't been offered any......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was the reasoning behind AR revealing about his 'mistake' anyway?

He wasn't going to come out of it smelling of roses, but neither did KP if she covered it up.

It was no mistake ..he deliberately took the drugs .. He has admitted so
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    True people are not going to admit to something they are not guilty of...It'll all come out whenever:sleep::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So easily confused, bless:)

No, just him lying did not put her in a good light:)
    His lying puts him in a bad light :)
    Her covering his actions puts her in a bad light :)

He put her in a good light by giving a perfect example of how her exs use untrue media stories against her.....only this time he had to come clean :D hope that explains it clearly for you ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you'll find that she hasn't been offered any......

and you know this......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He put her in a good light by giving a perfect example of how her exs use untrue media stories against her.....only this time he had to come clean :D hope that explains it clearly for you ;)
    What he did was wrong,very wrong,so why would she then take him away on hoilday and s**g him,that is disturbing.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was no mistake ..he deliberately took the drugs .. He has admitted so

He was man enough to admit it. She then took him off for a dirty weekend after he had done all that and she was so scared of him.
This discussion has been closed.