Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel I am entitled to take the moral high ground as I don't move a constant stream of "daddies" into my house, I don't get photographed inserting mobile phones where the sun don't shine, I don't get photographed showing the world my Brazilian wax on honeymoon, I don't get paid to slag off other "celebrities" in a column for the Super Soaraway Sun, I don't lie about pregnancy due dates for whatever reason, I don't take foreign holidays at a late stage of an apparently very difficult pregnancy etc etc. If she didn't lead her life in this way then there would be no "vile" accusations. And yes I did breast-feed.

I agree with all of the above, and I still breastfeed little lion who is almost 21 months old! Why do I do this? Because I want the best for her!

There are no shameful autobiography's, sex tapes, bitter feud's and images of me on a bender online - I was very careful when pregnant and didn't risk a holiday anywhere while pregnant because Little Lions health and welfare was more important than anything else! Having spent my whole adult life with Mr Lion, there is no confusion about how my family unit is configured...

So yes... I guess I do take the moral high ground... most people watch shows like Jezza Kyle do too! But that is because I am disgusted by the behaviour of others and I see it as wrong and immoral.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never breast fed or sprogged a baby, can I still think KP isn't very nice?! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    I've never breast fed or sprogged a baby, can I still think KP isn't very nice?! :D

Definitely... lets not forget she sees herself as a role model... therefore she must think that people like you therefore aspire to be like her ... :eek::eek::eek:

Just think you could have 3 husbands and four kids by three different men, and be infamous for your shocking behaviour before you are 35 too! :D

or not..:D:D:D
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie's back in the UK as she's been snapped in Tesco's this morning so hopefully that means Jett is out of hospital and home too.

https://twitter.com/CurranAsh/status/376298420421799936/photo/1
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Katie's back in the UK as she's been snapped in Tesco's this morning so hopefully that means Jett is out of hospital and home too.

Did she ever leave the country?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Did she ever leave the country?

The complete lack of sightings anywhere for weeks is strange as so many people have camera phones and it's easy to load onto Twitter so personally I think it is more likely it was true that she was abroad where she's less known. What's the betting on a Sunday Sun exclusive tomorrow?
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The complete lack of sightings anywhere for weeks is strange as so many people have camera phones and it's easy to load onto Twitter so I think it is more likely she was abroad where she's less known. What's the betting on a Sunday Sun exclusive tomorrow?

I'm betting 50p and some stray sequins I found at the bottom of my knicker drawer PLUS a bunch of stinging nettles to get that super pouty lip look at barely NO cost, and some filler putty from the shed for that flawless forehead look.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    I'm betting 50p and some stray sequins I found at the bottom of my knicker drawer PLUS a bunch of stinging nettles to get that super pouty lip look at barely NO cost, and some filler putty from the shed for that flawless forehead look.

:D:D:D Can't beat that offer. You must act quickly and get KP Kleudo licensed before she pinches the idea and muscles you out Badcat.
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How nice of her to tell her fans that Jett is ok:rolleyes:

Look out for a Sun exclusive tomorrow....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree proves how much she thinks of her fans eh earning money always comes first! No doubt all the latest drama in The Sun!
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    I agree proves how much she thinks of her fans eh earning money always comes first! No doubt all the latest drama in The Sun!
    Be fair,she has hit on hard times,prams,cots,car seats and other items don't come cheap,she might be forced to put her hand in her pocket,the poor girl needs every penny she can get,i'm sure her fans can wait for news once she has been paid;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Be fair,she has hit on hard times,prams,cots,car seats and other items don't come cheap,she might be forced to put her hand in her pocket,the poor girl needs every penny she can get,i'm sure her fans can wait for news once she has been paid;):D

You are right what was I thinking..... we should have a collection for her :D
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

The boyfriend's just gone there to do our weekly shop - we were considering going this morning at about 10... :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are right what was I thinking..... we should have a collection for her :D
    We should,i'm feeling a generous today,and every little bit helps,here is my donation http://www.findmall.com/addon.php?37,module=embed_images,file_id=139670 :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    We should,i'm feeling a generous today,and every little bit helps,here is my donation http://www.findmall.com/addon.php?37,module=embed_images,file_id=139670 :cool:

Lol I will donate the same :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The boyfriend's just gone there to do our weekly shop - we were considering going this morning at about 10... :eek:

Ha ha ha imagine bumping into her when you were shopping....trolley abandoned and a sharp exit :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never let it be said that we don't feel sorry for the pricey lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Has she never heard of Pay Day Loans?:D:D
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Ha ha ha imagine bumping into her when you were shopping....trolley abandoned and a sharp exit :D

Indeed - I've never seen her in there although I know she's there a lot - saw Harvey once with a couple of what must have been nannies so don't know if she was there as well! At least the boyfriend is spared the horror unless she's forgotten something....
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So she gets criticised for spilling her life everywhere and now she gets criticised for not doing so lol

Yes, it'll be interesting to see if there is a sun exclusive since the last one expected here with pics of the baby failed to turn up weeks ago ;)
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she gets criticised for spilling her life everywhere and now she gets criticised for not doing so lol

Yes, it'll be interesting to see if there is a sun exclusive since the last one expected here with pics of the baby failed to turn up weeks ago ;)

There does appear to be a certain amount of "Why hasn't she sold her baby photos yet? We want her to sell them, just so that we can slag her off for it."
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    I would have expected her to at least tell her fans on twitter that Jett is out of hospital though - after all, they have been following the drama and sending their good wishes. But maybe he isn't home yet and she just flew over to see her other children for the start of their new school year.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, I think that's right. If she gives an exclusive, she's exploiting her child; and if she doesn't, it's because no one is interested in her.

So she can be sneered at either way. ;)
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yes, I think that's right. If she gives an exclusive, she's exploiting her child; and if she doesn't, it's because no one is interested in her.

So she can be sneered at either way. ;)

To be fair i don't have a problem with it - just as long as we are all upfront that loving to hate her is still beneficial to her because it keeps up the interest.

It's the KP anti-fan appreciation thread! lol

:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

but Cheryl's bum stole the front page ! just shows how little interest there is in her, after all she is likely to have been holding out for one of the glossy mags to pitch in with an offer - even KP knows selling the story to the sun is down market - and no where near as lucrative!

There are lots of reasons as to why there has been a delay in photos been published... I could speculate why... but I probably shouldn't ... Iet's just say that I expect Jett to have put on 'a lot of weight' and look very healthy when pics emerge!
This discussion has been closed.