100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Aren't her kids too young? I was thinking GOOP.
    Yea It does sound more like something goop would say.

Goop is not a multi Academy Award nominee. She's had one. :)

How about Pretty woman? She's a snotty pretentious cow, it sounds like something she'd say and I think she may have been involved with the game spinoffs from Hook.
  • asortafairytaleasortafairytale Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gggb - I'll have to think about that one.

^google will tell you straight away...& I agree.
  • CaptainblondeCaptainblonde Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    From Allie Is Wired:

This rising star's PR team has been calling the shots in his relationships. They urged him to end his first engagement and now they are preventing him from popping the question again. He feels solid in his path to A list status thanks to finally nabbing a huge role, but his handlers have told him to decide whether he wants to be a star or be a husband. He decided to stand by his girl... for now.

From Blind Gossip:

Rehab for heartbreak? What nonsense. She's addicted to drugs, people! And we're not just talking weed here. We're talking about the kind of drugs that make her pain free. They also make her care free - as in "I don't care about anyone else or anything else expect getting high." She's completely hooked, she's doing it everyday, and it's destroying her career and her life. The BS about her checking into some sort of "Heartbreak Hotel" is a weak PR ploy to gain sympathy. Frankly, we find it hard to find sympathy for someone who sings about designer drugs and who frequently does drugs out in the open and expects her fans to applaud her for it.

From CDAN:

Reporter - Do your kids have a video game system?

A list mostly movie actress with multiple Academy Award Nominations - No they don't. I don't believe in them and i would never allow them to have something like that. They should read books or play outside. There is no place for them.

Reporter - Didn't you earn $2 Million dollars filming commercials for one of those companies?

At that point a publicist came in and everything was stopped.

I immediately thought of the 2nd Mrs Top Gun for number 3 - she definitely did TV ads for the DS when it first came out

Who is Sunday Roasts mum?!! Can't work that clue out!
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I immediately thought of the 2nd Mrs Top Gun for number 3 - she definitely did TV ads for the DS when it first came out

Who is Sunday Roasts mum?!! Can't work that clue out!

Sunday Roast's mum is 2nd Mrs Top Gun :) google her first biological child's name
    Sorry I'm not very good at coming up with names :)
  • CaptainblondeCaptainblonde Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Sunday Roast's mum is 2nd Mrs Top Gun :) google her first biological child's name
    Sorry I'm not very good at coming up with names :)

Ah! Never knew that was her child's name but now I do know, the clue was spot on!
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from Blind Gossip

Why on earth would this television star agree to return to the scene of the crime with her perpetrator?! Just days after a terrible incident in a public place, they returned, together, to the exact same spot.

We found out that it’s part publicity stunt and part negotiation. He is a businessman, he needs to repair his reputation, and the only way he can do it is with her cooperation. He arranged for a photographer to be there (which is especially interesting given that he has a reputation for avoiding personal publicity).

She was not happy to go… but she was also afraid to refuse. She actually believes that if she plays along and acts agreeable and gives him what he wants (a restored reputation) that he will give her what she wants (a clean and amicable divorce).

We think that she is terribly naïve and in complete denial about just how manipulative and vicious her husband can get… verbally, physically, legally, and financially. Her friends doubt that he will let her go… and doubt that she has the strength to leave.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    from Blind Gossip

Why on earth would this television star agree to return to the scene of the crime with her perpetrator?! Just days after a terrible incident in a public place, they returned, together, to the exact same spot.

We found out that it’s part publicity stunt and part negotiation. He is a businessman, he needs to repair his reputation, and the only way he can do it is with her cooperation. He arranged for a photographer to be there (which is especially interesting given that he has a reputation for avoiding personal publicity).

She was not happy to go… but she was also afraid to refuse. She actually believes that if she plays along and acts agreeable and gives him what he wants (a restored reputation) that he will give her what she wants (a clean and amicable divorce).

We think that she is terribly naïve and in complete denial about just how manipulative and vicious her husband can get… verbally, physically, legally, and financially. Her friends doubt that he will let her go… and doubt that she has the strength to leave.

The finger-licking chef? :o;)
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    from Blind Gossip

Not much blind about that!!!

Hope she leaves the b******d!!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,255
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Goop is not a multi Academy Award nominee. She's had one. :)

How about Pretty woman? She's a snotty pretentious cow, it sounds like something she'd say and I think she may have been involved with the game spinoffs from Hook.

How about the other famous redhead who unlike Sunday Roast's mum or the Pretty Woman has never won an Oscar. Moore and Moore i think this might be her.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Allie Is Wired:

This rising star's PR team has been calling the shots in his relationships. They urged him to end his first engagement and now they are preventing him from popping the question again. He feels solid in his path to A list status thanks to finally nabbing a huge role, but his handlers have told him to decide whether he wants to be a star or be a husband. He decided to stand by his girl... for now.

I think that sounds super, man.

That could be wrong but he's certainly a rising star and ended his engagement to his previous girlfriend last year.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I think that sounds super, man.

That could be wrong but he's certainly a rising star and ended his engagement to his previous girlfriend last year.

He was the first person that sprung to mind for me as well
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    from Blind Gossip

If you look at the photos yesterday she has the same clothes on. Maybe she went and stayed somewhere safe and only had the clothes she stood up in. Perhaps she scared because he is quite a powerful man....Something eventually something will have to give.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    If you look at the photos yesterday she has the same clothes on. Maybe she went and stayed somewhere safe and only had the clothes she stood up in. Perhaps she scared because he is quite a powerful man....Something eventually something will have to give.

Well witnesses around the sorry tale were quoted in certain media that they had indeed seen the couple at the restaurant days AFTER the event happened.

I debate that BG assumes someone does not know their own husband though. She wil be well aware of what he is like after years of being married. It's whether she chooses to stay or leave, whether she is under the thumb, able to cope/give a dose back or independant. I suppose we'll see won't we? Her choice.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,255
    Forum Member
    From Daily Mirror:

Which British star is up to his old philandering tricks again? The married dad, a "loyal family man", told his wife his phone was broken during a recent foreign trip. He actually went AWOL for three days on a mission to sleep with as many woman as possible....

From CDAN:

This concierge used to work at the Four Seasons and he is great for a story or two and he has told me that a few years ago, this A+ list celebrity/singer got kicked out of the hotel because she kept having sex on the balcony and was not shy about expressing how much she was enjoying it. There were a few different partners and she would scream at people who complained, while she was having sex. Oh, I will reveal this one for sure.

From CDAN:

A televangelist who is taking the world by storm is foreign born. He also has some huge secrets. While preaching to massive crowds all over the world he is also the head of an organization that makes a great deal of money through human and drug trafficking and the pastor himself who pretends to be very pious has a string of apartments throughout the world where he keeps the women he wants for himself. He is currently under investigation for money laundering and various human rights. NGO's are preparing a report that he is desperately trying to block which will condemn him for his practices. Apparently several of the women he basically held captive have come forward to share their stories.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Popbitch

Which Brit popstar was glad to
    entertain rumours that she might
    have been pregnant when she was
    forced to cancel some gigs?
    The swollen belly wasn't anything
    to do with a new arrival; it was
    a rather unfortunate, but little
    known symptom of genital herpes.
    Suddenly those "Is she pregnant?"
    spreads in the weeklies take on
    a doubly gruesome veneer...
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delete
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Well witnesses around the sorry tale were quoted in certain media that they had indeed seen the couple at the restaurant days AFTER the event happened.

I debate that BG assumes someone does not know their own husband though. She wil be well aware of what he is like after years of being married. It's whether she chooses to stay or leave, whether she is under the thumb, able to cope/give a dose back or independant. I suppose we'll see won't we? Her choice.

If you look at the pics well the one's Ive see she has same clothes.Yes I think she is stuck between a rock and hard place.I hope for the sake of the children she finds a way out...Who knows what goes on behind closed doors.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    From Daily Mirror:

Which British star is up to his old philandering tricks again? The married dad, a "loyal family man", told his wife his phone was broken during a recent foreign trip. He actually went AWOL for three days on a mission to sleep with as many woman as possible....

From CDAN:

This concierge used to work at the Four Seasons and he is great for a story or two and he has told me that a few years ago, this A+ list celebrity/singer got kicked out of the hotel because she kept having sex on the balcony and was not shy about expressing how much she was enjoying it. There were a few different partners and she would scream at people who complained, while she was having sex. Oh, I will reveal this one for sure.

From CDAN:

A televangelist who is taking the world by storm is foreign born. He also has some huge secrets. While preaching to massive crowds all over the world he is also the head of an organization that makes a great deal of money through human and drug trafficking and the pastor himself who pretends to be very pious has a string of apartments throughout the world where he keeps the women he wants for himself. He is currently under investigation for money laundering and various human rights. NGO's are preparing a report that he is desperately trying to block which will condemn him for his practices. Apparently several of the women he basically held captive have come forward to share their stories.

No1 made me think of Mr Crisp or Goldenballs
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No1 made me think of Mr Crisp or Goldenballs

I NEVER get these, but even I thought of Goldenballs for this one.
    Hasn't he just been in the Far East?
  • gerturdeannagerturdeanna Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    From Popbitch

Sounds like 'Single Lady' but shes not uk??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guess for the Allie is Wired BI sounds like Bane from Dark Knight Rises perhaps. I'm gonna take a wild guess on the popbitch BI and say she had to 'fight for this love'. Goldenballs is in the far east I think and they sell the devoted husband/wife as part of their happy family image. The Rehab for Heartbreak BI from Blind Gossip, the exact headline I remember was plastered on the Grazia magazine this week and it had a picture of the umbrella singer.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bane is currently married for the third time so not him. Kal El seems possibly who they mean.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Popbitch

Calvin Harris' new lady friend?
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Yea It does sound more like something goop would say.

Can we have a clearer set of hints for thickos such as me as to who GOOP/Goop might be?
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Can we have a clearer set of hints for thickos such as me as to who GOOP/Goop might be?

American actress married to a British singer and they called one of their children after a fruit - hope this narrows it down a bit for you ! !
This discussion has been closed.