Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    From Blind Gossip:

2. So obvious who this is, but for the record i still don't believe this blind can be true.

We have told you before that these two pop stars are in a same sex relationship. Well, there has been a shocking development! Pop Star 2 was so afraid that she was about to be outed…..that she suddenly married a guy she met only a few weeks ago! Yes, that’s how desperate she is to stay in the closet.

Their claims that he was 'her secret boyfriend' and that they are each the other’s 'soul mates' are completely laughable. The two of them barely know each other. Whatever. At least if her new man ever needs tips on how to be in a bearded marriage, her ex is just a phone call away!

Pop Star 1:
    Pop Star 2:
    Pop Star 2′s Ex:

I find this hard to believe... But PopBitch were making very obvious hints to this (before she married).

Her career would be over if it turned out her first marriage was false though... considering the amount of sympathy she got...
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Old Hollywood Blind Item

Throughout their careers, these two A++ singers, one male and one female, hated each other and for good reason. Back when they were on the brink of fame in the 1930's, he tried to hook up with her with disastrous results. After dinner and seeing a show at a nightclub, the married crooner parked his car in the local lover's lane and went in for the kill. He was one step close to sexually assaulting her, after he unsnapped the back of her bra and exposed himself to her. She did the one thing she could... slap him so hard she left a mark on his face. She slammed the car door shut and yelled at him "I'm not going to be one of those cheap floozies you f**k around with! Your wife will love it that you put the move on a black girl!" Apparently the wife did find out and turned a blind eye like with the rest of his dalliances. The diva was still married (with two kids) to her first husband, but was then separated from him after he went on one too many trips to the bar.

Flash forward several years and they're both working at the same movie studio... and on the same movie: An all-star musical extravaganza which they both sang a few numbers in. When the diva first found out that she was going to co-star with the movie with him, she begged the producer to take her off the film not explaining why. Enter the very good female friend of both singers (who also appears in the film), another A++ legend, who told the diva to suck it up and ask if she could shoot around her foe. During the filming of this movie, the diva was scheduled to sing at a charity concert with many performers from this film, but she found out she was going to be on the bill with with her, she called up her friend to fill in for her and explain to her why she couldn't go on. When friend #1 died a few decades later, she moved her seat at the memorial service so she wouldn't go near her arch enemy.

It is also worth noting that the crooner married another good friend of the diva, an A/B- list actress and was hammered with phone calls every time he laid a hand on her.

Lord, all involved must surely be ancient by now. Would their names still be that well known?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I guess families can still sue. It is America. I'm assuming the guy in question would be Ol' Blue Eyes?

I was thinking Bob Hope's other half in the Road films. Ole Blue Eyes didn't really hit it big till the Forties. But who could the black singer be? There are only two or three black women from that era, the rest were none too discretely hidden because of Yankee apartheid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I find this hard to believe... But PopBitch were making very obvious hints to this (before she married).

Her career would be over if it turned out her first marriage was false though... considering the amount of sympathy she got...

If it's who we all think it is, I've always felt sorry for her footballing ex. No wonder he strayed, but he took all the shit and still does on the pitch even though he is - getting on a bit in football terms - one of our best defenders and by all accounts a nice guy off the pitch, too.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is the popstar's bf just the sperm doner. I mean where does he figure in these plans. Lol
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    If it's who we all think it is, I've always felt sorry for her footballing ex. No wonder he strayed, but he took all the shit and still does on the pitch even though he is - getting on a bit in football terms - one of our best defenders and by all accounts a nice guy off the pitch, too.

Yes and no, He did accidentally shoot someone once. But everyone i know who has met him says he is a very nice guy

IF he cheated, Then so what...Plenty do that. It was assumed SHE was innocent but no one knows what she is like in private....Not condoning cheating of course
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »

He is very nice. He gets a lot of unfair crap
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He is very nice. He gets a lot of unfair crap

Life just ain't fair.
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member

I get popstar 1, the ex and the new hubby, but who's she supposed to be in a same sex relationship with?
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »
    I get popstar 1, the ex and the new hubby, but who's she supposed to be in a same sex relationship with?

Her pregnant friend.:cool:
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »

Supposedly: 'a sweep is as lucky, as lucky can beeeee!'

Who the hell can even keep track anymore? :confused::D:o;-):p:kitty:cry::D
  • Options
    Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF i were to believe it is true about the popstars then i would think it more likely for the very pale one to be the secret lover.

The pregnant one has been with her current partner before she was in the band so i think it would be unlikely for that relationship to continue for such a length of time.

I dont think the pale one has had many relationships made public over the years?
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Supposedly: 'a sweep is as lucky, as lucky can beeeee!'

Who the hell can even keep track anymore? :confused::D:o;-):p:kitty:cry::D

Yer what?
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Yer what?

Lyrics to Chim-Chim-Cheree...
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glitter03 wrote: »
    IF i were to believe it is true about the popstars then i would think it more likely for the very pale one to be the secret lover.

The pregnant one has been with her current partner before she was in the band so i think it would be unlikely for that relationship to continue for such a length of time.

I dont think the pale one has had many relationships made public over the years?

No, she started dating him just after the band took off. She used to date a lower-league footballer.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Some things never change. The first call this married foreign born former A- list singer makes when he goes to his hometown is to his ex-boyfriend. His wife expects it and knows it, but doesn't like it.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Some things never change. The first call this married foreign born former A- list singer makes when he goes to his hometown is to his ex-boyfriend. His wife expects it and knows it, but doesn't like it.

Glycerine?
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he A-. She might be but surely he's B or even C at most?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lyrics to Chim-Chim-Cheree...

Of course, silly me! thanks.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Of course, silly me! thanks.

No problem :) It took me two goes at Google to work Glycerine out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No problem :) It took me two goes at Google to work Glycerine out!

I've not even attempted that one yet!
  • Options
    TbellTbell Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Everything changes but you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tbell wrote: »
    Everything changes but you?

I did think of him but couldn't connect Glycerine. Wonder who the boyfriend was.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glitter03 wrote: »

I think the pale one has been with her boyfriend for a good 10 years (they live together), so I don't think it's her.
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's not the only thing that's (allegedly) been faked - the exotic illness she had was supposedly an ED.

I think Chim were always quite close, but if you were to look at the DM photos from their wedding party thing the other night, I'd be more inclined to think it was the redhead.
This discussion has been closed.