Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Is she in a bad way?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Yeah Phil seemed oddly pleased that Emma had 2 consultants whilr she was having her endoscopy. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gaston8686 wrote: »
    Is she in a bad way?

Is she ever in a good way? The girl's a walking health hazard.
    Perhaps you should knock out Papa Repulsive, whisk the object of your dreams away and get her eating healthily, gaston. :) Oh and throw her ciggies away while you're at it!

Good Luck :D
    Forum Member
    If i knew her she could smoke as much as she liked. I'd wait on. A hotty like Emma hand and foot
    Maybe not knock him out he's massive he'd squash me lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    If i knew her she could smoke as much as she liked. I'd wait on. A hotty like Emma hand and foot

You should totally start tweeting her (shurrup you lot, I said TWEETING) ;)

tally wrote: »
    :D LOL That brings back memories. My kids used to bring "Operation" into school when it was the last day of term, though I'm sure some of the operations would be censored now!

If she has got it, the diet wont change, and there'll be more expense for the NHS. I think they enjoy being ill. It makes them feel validated.

Have you ever played Theme Hospital? Which diseases out of these do you think the poor old chawnz have had? These are all actual game illnesses, I swear I have not made them up

Invisibility
    Sleeping Illness :D
    Transparency
    Uncommon Cold
    Broken Wind :D
    Corrugated Ankles
    The Squits
    Heaped Piles
    Gut Rot
    Discrete Itching
    Gastric Ejections
    Chronic Nose Hair :D
    Spare Ribs
    Kidney Beans
    Golf Stones
    Unexpected Swelling (little phil :D)
    Broken Heart
    Ruptured Nodules
    Iron Lungs
    King Complex :D
    TV Personalities :D
    Infectious Laughter
    Sweaty Palms
    3rd Degree Sideburns
    Fake Blood
    Bloaty Head :D
    Slack Tongue
    Fractured Bones
    Baldness
    Hairyitis
    Alien DNA
    Jellyitis :D
    Serious Radiation
  • AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    If you seriously want to date Emma Chawner, then ask her out. I don't think she gets many offers, not serious ones any way. I'm sure if you're a personable young man, then you would be in with a chance. I doubt if Phil is nearly as overbearing as he appears to be - just show an interest in him first, ask him about his helicopter pylons for instance, and tell him you are a big fan. Then turn your attentions to the lovely Emma. A nice boyfriend could be the making of her.
    Forum Member
    Loopzilla wrote: »

Have you ever played Theme Hospital? Which diseases out of these do you think the poor old chawnz have had? These are all actual game illnesses, I swear I have not made them up

<snip>

I love Theme Hospital, is it still around? I used to play it on my old desktop PC, it was addictive. I never progressed beyond level 5 because my patients would all die and the staff would storm off in disgust - those that weren't sacked. I would love to play it again:):)

And this time, with the Chawnz many and varied ailments added into the mix - helicopter pylons, lorry diabetes, sleep hackney, gallblabber, plus the investigations via 'camera down' and MFI scan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o I never actually played Operation, it looked too gruesome. I did have one Mother who opened the classroom door and yelled at the top of her voice ( my desk being right over the other side) that " Fiona wouldn't be in as she's got the squits!". :D I see that's in your list Loopy, so I do know what it is, after I and 36 kids had stopped laughing.
    Forum Member
    I really don't think p hill would ever let me near Emma look at him on the show he is a controle freak. Is Emma even approachable to people she dosen't know? Do they live anywhear near Liverpool trust me it would my dream to date her. I am not a big guy I am quite thin. Or don't smoke. But if Emma. Wanted to chain smoke I am totally cool with that. Phills the big problem and the fact he would call the cops for stalking his girl.
    Forum Member
    I really don't think p hill would ever let me near Emma look at him on the show he is a controle freak. Is Emma even approachable to people she dosen't know? Do they live anywhear near Liverpool trust me it would my dream to date her. I am not a big guy I am quite thin. Or don't smoke. But if Emma. Wanted to chain smoke I am totally cool with that. Phills the big problem and the fact he would call the cops for stalking his girl.
    They live in Lancashire, which is not too distant from Merseyside. I'm sure there is a train, possibly even a coach, that can take you to her, if you have no transport of your own.

And don't even think about stalking her. :eek:

Court her. Approach her on twitter, it worked for Melanie Sykes' new boyfriend, no reason why it wouldn't work for you. Offer to take her out to dinner, buy her chocolates, pay her compliments.

She will stand up to her father if she believes in you. Phil is a typical bully, all bravado and bluster, don't let him intimidate you if a date with Emma Chawner is what you want.
    Forum Member
    Oh it is Lancashire is near Manchester I wouldn't ever stalk anyone. But you know what philthys like . I do get the feeling em as the type of girl that would prefer 40ciggies to chocs though.
    Who's Melanie Sykes?
    Forum Member
    Oh it is Lancashire is near Manchester I wouldn't ever stalk anyone. But you know what philthys like . I do get the feeling em as the type of girl that would prefer 40ciggies to chocs though.
    Who's Melanie Sykes?
    I have no idea, some British celebrity who has met her latest beau on twitter and has been exchanging raunchy messages with him, on the microblogging site - such class and dignity, maybe she is related to the Chawners:o
    There's a thread about her on this board, which is how I know all the gory details.

I get the feeling Emma would like 40 ciggies AND chocolates, to be fair, not either or.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member

You'd have to move in with them, and sleep in the same room as phil n aud. :D:D You could all be in the same bed like the grandparents in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:eek:

Hey, you're in for a treat. Chawners gets repeated from next week. In series two Emma accidentally flashes her undercarriage while wrestling with her toga
    Forum Member
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    You'd have to move in with them, and sleep in the same room as phil n aud. :D:D You could all be in the same bed like the grandparents in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:eek:

Hey, you're in for a treat. Chawners gets repeated from next week. In series two Emma accidentally flashes her undercarriage while wrestling with her toga
    Loopy, your imagination is worrying me:D

Although you are right, if Gaston and Emma get together (and I believe she does intend to be married before she is 23, which is in August, so she is ready for a whirlwind courtship) they will undoubtedly end up living in Chawner Towers, playing happy families with the rest of them.

Unless Gaston is assertive enough, and can persuade his blushing bride to elope to Liverpool with him? Home to the development of the of pop music in the 60's, that should be enough to convince Emma Liverpool is the place to be.
    Forum Member
    Emma and me as a couple yeah I wouldn't ever share a house with aud and phil I don't think I could put up with them 2 day in day out. If i get the chance to date Emma which I hope I do we will have are birthdays together. I don't mind making em as brekie lighting her cigs for her as long as it don't go on me breathe. Can't wait to see all of series two.
    Forum Member
    Emma and me as a couple yeah I wouldn't ever share a house with aud and phil I don't think I could put up with them 2 day in day out. If i get the chance to date Emma which I hope I do we will have are birthdays together. I don't mind making em as brekie lighting her cigs for her as long as it don't go on me breathe. Can't wait to see all of series two.
    You are truly smitten, how very endearing:) I think you simply have to contact her and tell her of your feelings, I'm sure she would be overwhelmed and delighted. I get the impression she doesn't get very much male attention, not of a positive kind, anyway. Although I seem to recall she had something of a holiday romance in Great Yarmouth last summer.
    Forum Member
    Are u messing like if i did thatp hill would have me up against a wall Emma would laugh at me
    Forum Member
    Are u messing like if i did thatp hill would have me up against a wall Emma would laugh at me
    Do you have low self-esteem or something? Why on earth would Emma laugh at you?
    Unless you are Quasimodo's doppelgänger, of course :o

I'm sure you'll be fine, and I'd bet hard cash that Phil isn't a violent man, he's simply a father who is slightly over-protective towards his daughters. Charm him first and he will be putty in your hands, I promise you, he's a sucker for flattery, no matter how insincere.
    Forum Member
    No I ain't Quasimodo lol i do have very bad low self esteem. How do I get in touch with Emma like without sounding weird
    Forum Member
    Does she. Read this page or do any of the,? Anyone know
  • Shannon_BurnettShannon_Burnett Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Does she. Read this page or do any of the,? Anyone know

She has posted on her Facebook that she does not read the DS forums because they are rubbish and there are no pictures. :)

If you want to reach her the best way would be through Facebook, Phil has posted the contact info for their agent recently I believe. Request Phil for a friend, Emma doesn't accept people who aren't already friends with one of the family. After he accepts you then request Emma.
    Forum Member
    No I ain't Quasimodo lol i do have very bad low self esteem. How do I get in touch with Emma like without sounding weird
    You could go for a meal at Frankie and Benny's in Blackburn and ask her sister if she will give you Emma's number (although that sounds a bit creepy and has stalker vibes)

Seriously, follow her on twitter, request to be her friend on facebook, pay her loads of compliments, never say anything disrespectful about her father, and the girl will be yours. Although from what I have heard, you may have to have a duel at dawn with Matt Cardle for her:D

You could offer to help her with her showbiz career - are you a musician/actor/model or could you pretend to be one? If she thinks you have connections to the Z list, you will be in like Flynn.;)
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Kim could help Gaston with his dating woes - she has experience of dating a Chawner, she can let you know what you're in for if you do persist chasing Emma!
    Forum Member
    hammerfan wrote: »
    Surely Kim could help Gaston with his dating woes - she has experience of dating a Chawner, she can let you know what you're in for if you do persist chasing Emma!
    That's true - but I do wonder if Gaston is serious in his pursuit of Emma Chawner? I hope he doesn't just want to be with her because she is famous, like Sam's internet boyfriend did.:(
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, surely this would be a way to find out - if he tries to contact Kim through here, then maybe he's serious, if he doesn't, I think we can safely assume he wants to either (a) wind us up (which won't work, it's not like he has any competition here!) or (b) continue to admire Ms Chawner from afar.

That's a good point about him just wanting her because she's "famous". You'd better ensure your intentions are pure before speaking to Pa Chawner about dating his daughter.

What was the name of that ticket place Alfie used to mention - where they probably all get their tickets for shows? Maybe that's the way to "bump" into Emma, cue for hours to get into the same shows as her and strike up a conversation with her & her father. :)