QUICK QUICK turn on Jeremey Kyle, Kerry Katona on!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,064
Forum Member
✭✭✭
this should be interesting!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Can't stand it when people swear on their children's lives :mad:

Not sure I can watch much more of this. There isn't anything of her life left that we don't already know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Has Jeremy finally ran out of toothless morons to appear on his show, so he's now scraping the barrels of Heat magazine and the like.

I'm tempted to turn it on for the lolz but I am supposed to be working. Plus she has a tendency to just make me angry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katetow wrote: »

This infuriates me also, are we supposed to think that unless she tempts the death of her children with her waffling, we cannot believe a word she says?
  • premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell, she is 39.

Don't do drugs kids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    The difference between Kerry & Daniella is huge. Kerry seemed to just say words, with Daniella it seems to come from the heart.
  • rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would turn it on but I can't stand her horrific beefy face and that voice pisses me off too. Plus I really should be working and not reading this .. ;)
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    I'll give that a miss,i've just had my breakfast.
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This infuriates me also, are we supposed to think that unless she tempts the death of her children with her waffling, we cannot believe a word she says?

It's only ever uneducated chav scum who say this sort of stuff. The rest of us grew out of the whole "I swear on XX' life" nonsense when we left school. Chav scum are too clueless to realise the stupidity of what they're saying - they think everyone is as brainless as they are and will swallow any rhetoric they come out with however ridiculous.

Not at all surprised Kerry said this. She's exactly like all the other morons who say it daily on the Jeremy Kyle show.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    premixxed wrote: »
    Bloody hell, she is 39.

Don't do drugs kids.

She's 32.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't need to watch; here is a transcript:

'I swurrr on our wotsit's life that when I saw philip and fern i were 'igh on me baaaaah polur meds; i never took coke that day. our mark made me take coke but i never took it that day. i were slurring cos id only 'ad 2 hours sleep our mark were at me like 'ammer and tongs, nudge nudge i'm so happy now i'm hooked up with Fred' eeee's the one and our kids love 'im i cant wait for xmas.

blah blah blah.

She's a simpleton and a bare faced liar and actually one of the most pitiful specimens of 'humanity' in the UK.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katetow wrote: »

Not sure I can watch much more of this. There isn't anything of her life left that we don't already know.

Well we don't know her toileting routines yet :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's 32.

You'd never know it.

I think my mum has aged better than Kerry and she's 58. :eek:

Kerry is a walking advertisement for why drugs are bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'd never know it.

I think my mum has aged better than Kerry and she's 58. :eek:

Kerry is a walking advertisement for why drugs are bad.

Definitely, same with Daniella Westbrook who's on now.

Also, was it just me, or did Kerry not say anything we haven't heard a hundred times before? What was the point?
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are right she didn't say anything new. On a p,us side I did like her shoes
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. Has Jeremy finally ran out of toothless morons to appear on his show, so he's now scraping the barrels of Heat magazine and the like.

A sort of low rent version of Piers Moron's Life Stories [with bouncers]? If so, I have a feeling that some of this lot will be making an appearance...for a very reasonable fee :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was the point?

God knows. I feel that way about all these "Christmas editions"...they really should have just kept to the regular episodes. Celeb and "Jez's Christmas Presents" versions are always dull as ditch water and one big ego stroke for all involved.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

Blimey, he's the last person I'd think would do that, still probably needs the money. At least he must be on the mend, he was quite ill in hospital last I heard of him
    I wonder if Mitch will comment
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Blimey, he's the last person I'd think would do that, still probably needs the money. At least he must be on the mend, he was quite ill in hospital last I heard of him
    I wonder if Mitch will comment

Is the Pope Catholic??
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    She's 32.

I think the poster was talking about Daniella Westbrook who is 39 and was also on the show.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

His mum was on it recently and, IIRC, Jez was angling for an interview with Blake then.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Is the Pope Catholic??

point taken but he may surprise us and rise above it;)
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    point taken but he may surprise us and rise above it;)

I suppose there's a first time for everything
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read about that this morning. His family may as well dance on her grave, it'd save them the fuss of all these interviews :mad: