Options

Aww, Fook Off Biannca!

GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
Forum Member
She's been hanging around like a fart in a lift. She's been on BOTS for nearly as many weeks as she spent in days in the house. She's sad, she's desperate and Winston fancies Mark more than he does her, so why is she still always there? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a desperate fame-****.
  • Options
    yoko onoyoko ono Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's been hanging around like a fart in a lift. She's been on BOTS for nearly as many weeks as she spent in days in the house. She's sad, she's desperate and Winston fancies Mark more than he does her, so why is she still always there? :confused:

I think she's probably there by invitation, and if she's asked for whatever reason, if she's getting paid...why ever would she refuse.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I liked what they did for Emma's 250th on BOTS but it was spoilt for me by having Biannca jumping out of the cake flashing her bits. I don't find it entertaining or amusing in the slightest, it just makes me cringe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    B*witched wrote: »
    I liked what they did for Emma's 250th on BOTS but it was spoilt for me by having Biannca jumping out of the cake flashing her bits. I don't find it entertaining or amusing in the slightest, it just makes me cringe.

Sounds like a typical episode of BBBOTS to me. :D
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many more times do we have to look at that girls boobs :o

I expect we will have to endure them again on finale night.

It seems to me the more tacky and desperate you are the more the BB producers like it.
    There are two others who have been in the house this series also spring to mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glinny wrote: »
    How many more times do we have to look at that girls boobs :o

I expect we will have to endure them again on finale night.

It seems to me the more tacky and desperate you are the more the BB producers like it.
    There are two others who have been in the house this series also spring to mind.

Surprisingly, it took me a lot more than two seconds to work out who they were. :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yoko ono wrote: »
    I think she's probably there by invitation, and if she's asked for whatever reason, if she's getting paid...why ever would she refuse.

You're right - of course she was asked to perform these wee stunts. She didn't push past Security and then jump in front of the cameras! BB was/is a huge 'moment' in her life. Why shouldn't she make the most of every opportunity? So mean-spirited to criticise her for accepting work offered.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprisingly, it took me a lot more than two seconds to work out who they were. :blush:

Congratulations "Top Guesser" ;-)
  • Options
    da33431da33431 Posts: 48,932
    Forum Member
    I just hope her career doesn't go tits up.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah it was lovely seeing Emma's reaction.

Bianca' s tits are just getting old now.:yawn::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You're right - of course she was asked to perform these wee stunts. She didn't push past Security and then jump in front of the cameras! BB was/is a huge 'moment' in her life. Why shouldn't she make the most of every opportunity? So mean-spirited to criticise her for accepting work offered.

I'm not criticising Biannca for taking what she can out of this experience. I'm just wondering why they keep asking her back when there's so many other sad, desperate BB famewhores out there.
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Why do they keep thrusting her on us. I'm tired of seeing her bits and for a stripper she's got an awful lot of back fat. Yeah I know I don't usually go there but for gawds sake they keep showing it to us. It ruined what was otherwise a nice little segment.
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not criticising Biannca for taking what she can out of this experience. I'm just wondering why they keep asking her back when there's so many other sad, desperate BB famewhores out there.

Maybe she's cheap?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting her tits out is her 'party trick' don't you know.

Although how removing an item of clothing that isn't a strait jacket can be considered a trick I have no idea, perhaps if she used her feet to take her top off ?
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't stop til she gets her 'ride'
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she ever wear clothes?
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is still better than Steven or Kim
  • Options
    OMGWTFLOLOMGWTFLOL Posts: 158
    Forum Member

Bianca was the icing on the cake for me. My question is, where was was Matt Willis?
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Quick answer, she is willing to bare all.......
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member

Too right, anyone is better than them two sick making muppets....:(
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »
    Why do they keep thrusting her on us. I'm tired of seeing her bits and for a stripper she's got an awful lot of back fat. Yeah I know I don't usually go there but for gawds sake they keep showing it to us. It ruined what was otherwise a nice little segment.

I was going to make the back fat comment and then thought maybe not but glad someone else noticed :D
  • Options
    Mani_BhangraMani_Bhangra Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bianca is just a pair of T I T S
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »

Because Rylan, a couple of guest panelists and a section of the BOTS audience always go on about how good a house mate she was and how she shouldn't have been evicted. The BB Bosses seem to think we all think the same way, apart from one litle thing, we actually evicted her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh nooooo.........if BB wants to really pee us off, they only need to resurrect these two........switch off BBOTS then and just read the forum.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because Rylan, a couple of guest panelists and a section of the BOTS audience always go on about how good a house mate she was and how she shouldn't have been evicted. The BB Bosses seem to think we all think the same way, apart from one litle thing, we actually evicted her.

Think they are mixing BB up with TOWIE and Geordie Shore........:o