Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I would want Winston to be saved first
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Irishdave wrote: »
    I would wet my pants in excitement if that happened.

that could happen if everyone throws some vote at winston:D
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My ideal would be the 2 Chris' called safe
    Mark evicted
    Lines reopened for Pav & Winston
    Winston next out

I can dream :)

Personally I'd like it to be
    Christopher and Pav called safe.
    Mark evicted
    Lines reopen for Chris and Winston.
    Winston evicted.

If the 2nd eviction is between Pav and Winston I can imagine Helens gang saying Winston went because he is a bigger character than Pav but if its against Chris they cant use that excuse especially as Chris was the villain in the money task
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's gonna be Pav and Mark. Odds on favourites to go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    I haven't voted this year but I'm voting for Winston to go tonight. I was indifferent to him until this incident. It wasn't what he did but his reaction to the punishment

When Marlon saved himself and got them all basic rations he went mad and called him selfish because the whole house had to suffer. When his actions gave the same result he sat there laughing. I found it hypocritical...if he'd looked guilty/upset and apologised straight away I would have understood that he just hadn't considered he consequences. He just looked like a selfish idiot instead

If Chris/Christopher/Ashley had of done something causing the punishment he wouldn't have been laughing then

I hope he goes tonight along with Mark
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So long as Chris stays I don' mind who goes.Mark is out first for sure and maybe Pav should go because he is a negative waste of space. Winston leaving would be a shock and that would be great

If I vote it will be for Pav to leave
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    or Helen as a direct result of the rulebreak last night?
  • SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    Julesc78 wrote: »
    I haven't voted this year but I'm voting for Winston to go tonight. I was indifferent to him until this incident. It wasn't what he did but his reaction to the punishment

When Marlon saved himself and got them all basic rations he went mad and called him selfish because the whole house had to suffer. When his actions gave the same result he sat there laughing. I found it hypocritical...if he'd looked guilty/upset and apologised straight away I would have understood that he just hadn't considered he consequences. He just looked like a selfish idiot instead

If Chris/Christopher/Ashley had of done something causing the punishment he wouldn't have been laughing then

I hope he goes tonight along with Mark

Hypocritical seems to be the word of the week for the cool gang. I'm finding myself using it a lot.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    a campaign has been started i read.a couple of cheeky bets on winston next out odds 67 and winston to leave odds 8;-)

thank you voters!!!:Dif started a day earlier or if some ashleigh/chris voters bothered.odds 67 would have come in:o