Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    Well he made a big thing in the article saying that he wanted to put the baby on television But EMILY has said no AND HE HAD TO RESPECT THAT
    I'd take that to mean No meant NO as far as she was concerned
    He obviously narked went off with his tail between his legs as his latest cash cow was seemingly disappearing right under his nose until BINGO before you could say itv contract he came up with a wizard wheeze ......
    So no tv but MAG PICS by the dozen 😎😎😎
    NO PROMISE BROKEN TO EMMS BUT HES STILL IN THE PUBLIC EYE !! Result !!!
    As far as My suff.. Sorry LIFE is concerned he's always had EVERY INTENTION of bringing it back
    Even the end shots at the close of the last episode with the TO BE CONTINUED ?? Caption gave that away

Absolutely. He's even said in some recent interview posted on here 'for the moment' when referring to his Suffering Show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a mum, it must be pretty hard to share your children with someone who keeps plonking your children in front of cameras.
    It must be difficult.
    Can't he just let his children be children.
    It comes across as a bit sick to be so needy and selling out your family.
    He's not broke? Successful and all that, with all the sell out concerts.
    He was talking about therapy, maybe he needs more help than we realise.
    Bit of a narcissist complex.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you seen his song list for the "Tracks of my Years" show...shall we guess what he linked each song to...I bet that will be REALLY hard...

MJ - Human Nature
    Etta James - At last
    Nilsson - Everybody's talkin' at me
    Police - Every little thing she does is magic
    Jean Knight - Mr Big Stuff
    James Brown - It's a man's world
    Toto - Africa
    Stevie Wonder - Isn't she lovely

What I really love is that he has a song from every genre he has tried, and failed, to be successful with. :)

Ooh ooh, please miss, I know!!
    " Tangoman was bestriding zelebdom like Mr Big Stuff , bestowing his Alka-Seltzerings on a bevvy of lovelies, as though he thought It's a Man's World, because that's just Human Nature.
    Soon, however, Tangoman tired of his jet set lifestyle. One day, he met a young, natural fanbot. "Isn't she lovely?" thought Tangoman. "Not as lovely as I am obviously, but you can't have everything. I bet we could flog some magazines together ".
    MMC managed to persuade some very low-rent magazines to inexplicably publicise the joining together of Tangoman and the fanbot as the greatest romance of the modern age, because Every little thing she does is magic.
    At last, Tangoman was back where he belonged. Photoshopped to buggery in his beachwear on the front of a magazine.
    Tangoman was thrilled from the top of his quiff to the bottom of his toes - well, all 4 feet of him.
    "Everybody's talkin' at me" again squealed Tangoman. Although his excitement was tempered with the knowledge that the former Mr Katie Price is STILL referred to as the Mysterious Girl singer.
    Tangoman didn't care.
    Finally, he had all the proof he needed that he was nice.
    And off he went to Africa to celebrate. By making his hard-working children earn their keep by interrupting their holiday to help him take some photos.

Blondie X wrote: »
    Is it just me or does that list come across as someone trying really hard to be eclectic and knowledgeable but actually being predictable and rather Heart FM?

Some brilliant artists but some rather populist and safe choices

This from a man who had never heard of Apple records.
    Triple rollyeyes.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I have just read that post about them and I can assure you, based on my now extensive knowledge, they are a perfect couple.

Well I've just read your post and if you say so, that's good enough for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she though?
    I know the Tangoed Twerp SAID that she's said no to TV, but I don't believe a damn word he says.
    I'm not sure that Emily is the one deluding herself.
    She's known him for years, and was a fan before she even met him.

Well he made a big thing in the article saying that he wanted to put the baby on television But EMILY has said no AND HE HAD TO RESPECT THAT
    I'd take that to mean No meant NO as far as she was concerned
    He obviously narked went off with his tail between his legs as his latest cash cow was seemingly disappearing right under his nose until BINGO before you could say itv contract he came up with a wizard wheeze ......
    As far as My suff.. Sorry LIFE is concerned he's always had EVERY INTENTION of bringing it back
    Even the end shots at the close of the last episode with the TO BE CONTINUED ?? Caption gave that away

I have the feeling he will be respecting Emily's wishes about not putting Amelia on television in much the same way as he is respecting Junior and Princess' mother
    by keeping them away from the media glare.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have the feeling he will be respecting Emily's wishes about not putting Amelia on television in much the same way as he is respecting Junior and Princess' mother
    by keeping them away from the media glare.
    You jest :D
    He has history of protecting his children's welfare :p
    Meal ticket hasn't even had one picture in a trash mag.
    Defiantly not, no siree. :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've been wondering...when he puts a photo on Twitter of Junior and Princess we see their faces, when Amelia is put on twitter, we see the side of face, the back of her head or he has his hand over her face. Are the face shots kept just for his long term OK mag deal?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I've been wondering...when he puts a photo on Twitter of Junior and Princess we see their faces, when Amelia is put on twitter, we see the side of face, the back of her head or he has his hand over her face. Are the face shots kept just for his long term OK mag deal?

Must be cazzz.
    Tangoman doesn't do freebies unless it's free stuff for him.
    And Junior and Princess are such seasoned professionals that there are probably undiscovered tribes living in the Amazon rainforest who know who they are.
    Luckily, you can tell everything you need to know about a baby just by looking at the back of its head.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me or does that list come across as someone trying really hard to be eclectic and knowledgeable but actually being predictable and rather Heart FM?

Some brilliant artists but some rather populist and safe choices

Agree - and it ticks all the boxes in the Heartbreak to New hope STS!!!!! story.

MJ - check - My hero, I worshipped him - the greatest, blah blah...in Aus they called me the "new MJ" ha!

"Isn't she lovely" - Well, you know, I have just had a lovely new natural baby girl, and as I watched her coming into the world, I was singing this song, because that is something else I have in common with Stevie Wonder.

"Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" My lovely natural shy fiancée Embolism (I call her that, it's a private pet name) is really magic because she is out there, every day, swishing her natural hair and thinking about saving lives. Amazing. And I let her sleep with me and everything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Junior and Princess faces are already out there sold and not exclusive >:(
    Meal ticket is still being sold :cry:
    Poor baby :cry: still sold to who ever wants to buy her. Ok
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must be cazzz.
    Tangoman doesn't do freebies unless it's free stuff for him.
    And Junior and Princess are such seasoned professionals that there are probably undiscovered tribes living in the Amazon rainforest who know who they are.
    Luckily, you can tell everything you need to know about a baby just by looking at the back of its head.

I wasn't aware of this before, but now its been mentioned its obvious! I'm going to try this later when I take my dog for a walk to see if it works with animals as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That is because they are keeping this baby PRIVATE.

Apart from being on the front of OK every month and being the victim of the damned (pre-arranged) stalking petpaps every single shopping trip.

PRIVATE. As a child of a very rich, nice, caring, decent bloke should be.

Course, Princess and Junior don't count because he doesn't see them enough and they don't inspire him anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't aware of this before, but now its been mentioned its obvious! I'm going to try this later when I take my dog for a walk to see if it works with animals as well.

See if you can find the pugs while your out. Still very worried about them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So they never turned up? hmmmm now you've got me wondering about them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they never turned up? hmmmm now you've got me wondering about them

Perhaps he sold them to raise money for his foundation?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm probably old fashioned, but do parents plonk their 6 month old babes in front of a TV ?
    Is he after some kind of peppa pig deal.
    Bit disgusting to my mind :-(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or gave them away with a pack of autographed coffee - a bargain at £3000
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm probably old fashioned, but do parents plonk their 6 month old babes in front of a TV ?
    Is he after some kind of peppa pig deal.
    Bit disgusting to my mind :-(

I'm actually more surprised at J watching that and not going 'OMG this is for babies, wheres my IPad so I can play Clash Of Clans?' as surely Peppa Pig is for pre schoolers
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No need, he has had so many generous people help do this for him and a DS member even mentioned that they thought he would put his hand in his pocket to make up any difference.

PA has been very humble not seeking publicity for this grand gesture. His helpers deserve a lot of praise for their fundraising efforts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it only works if you're a complete stranger looking at a photograph cazzz.
    :(

I still think he's wearing the pugs on his head as part of his quiff/hair do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm actually more surprised at J watching that and not going 'OMG this is for babies, wheres my IPad so I can play Clash Of Clans?' as surely Peppa Pig is for pre schoolers

I thought she was going to invent time travel or something like that...so why isn't she listening to Stephen Hawking and Prof Brian?:confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't want to be pedantic, but if you look at the screen there isn't peppa pig on it :(
    It's screen writing, so it was staged >:(
    I'm beginning to think he's a bit sandwich short of a picnic :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't want to be pedantic, but if you look at the screen there isn't peppa pig on it :(
    It's screen writing, so it was staged >:(

I'm beginning to think he's a bit sandwich short of a picnic :cry:

Oh good grief - I'm embarrassed that I know this, but due to some pretty heavy-duty Peppa Pig watching of my own, I'm fairly sure that they are watching the end credits.
    :blush::blush::blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh good grief - I'm embarrassed that I know this, but due to some pretty heavy-duty Peppa Pig watching of my own, I'm fairly sure that they are watching the end credits.
    :blush::blush::blush:

End credits you say:D...maybe they are playing his hit song Kid - are they still doing a 6 month world tour to promote it?
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Ooh ooh, please miss, I know!!
    " Tangoman was bestriding zelebdom like Mr Big Stuff , bestowing his Alka-Seltzerings on a bevvy of lovelies, as though he thought It's a Man's World, because that's just Human Nature.
    Soon, however, Tangoman tired of his jet set lifestyle. One day, he met a young, natural fanbot. "Isn't she lovely?" thought Tangoman. "Not as lovely as I am obviously, but you can't have everything. I bet we could flog some magazines together ".
    MMC managed to persuade some very low-rent magazines to inexplicably publicise the joining together of Tangoman and the fanbot as the greatest romance of the modern age, because Every little thing she does is magic.
    At last, Tangoman was back where he belonged. Photoshopped to buggery in his beachwear on the front of a magazine.
    Tangoman was thrilled from the top of his quiff to the bottom of his toes - well, all 4 feet of him.
    "Everybody's talkin' at me" again squealed Tangoman. Although his excitement was tempered with the knowledge that the former Mr Katie Price is STILL referred to as the Mysterious Girl singer.
    Tangoman didn't care.
    Finally, he had all the proof he needed that he was nice.
    And off he went to Africa to celebrate. By making his hard-working children earn their keep by interrupting their holiday to help him take some photos.

This from a man who had never heard of Apple records.
    Triple rollyeyes.

Love it:D:D:D

And not only hadn't he heard of Apple records, his stupidity cost some poor girl a fortune on Million Pound Drop, I mean really, he must be the only "musician" in the UK who hasn't.
This discussion has been closed.