EE: Awwwwww Todd

tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
Forum Member
✭✭
He so Shweeet and whits broke his heart. Its shame i really liked them together.

Comments

• performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just so typical of life...the girl wants the bad boy, which Todd ain't.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    I know how Todd feels lol. He is really sweet, hope he still sticks around.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she doesn't want him, i'll have him lol!!!

He's so sweet.
  • _nomad__nomad_ Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is sweet. Like Manda, he's too nice to get a happy ending :p
  • nwdanwda Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Form a queue Ladies (and some blokes like me who like the lads and the girls!) Billie in those trackies was always going to be more Whits spead than our Friend. Its a shame that there are no "nice" girls he could hook up with in the square. Good actor to
  • pinkbellybuttonpinkbellybutton Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They made a nice match...and she did like him before. I wonder if he goes a little mentalist to try and be bad boy to get her attention...or stalkerish.
    Forum Member
    They made a nice match...and she did like him before. I wonder if he goes a little mentalist to try and be bad boy to get her attention...or stalkerish.

As a plot device, she needed someone decent to help console her through the difficult times without being in any way a threat to her. Billie is more like the type of lad a girl with Whits character traits would go for, though like you I am a sucker for a cute match, and they were. I hope they keep him as a nice guy. A few of those in Walford would even the balance!
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Is this the end of him?
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    It seems a bizarre story. All that time building up the relationship and bringing Todd back for them to split. Unless the actor has quit but he's only been back 2-3 months.
  • BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    It's a shame but pretty realistic. Often, as the result of abuse, a woman (or man) will go for the bad boy and reject being treated well by a good guy.
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    It would be sad if this is the end of Todd's role in Eastenders. I think he could still be a popular character even if he's not dating Whitney. I think if Billy hadnt come back they would have kept Todd in the show, which is a shame for the actor.
  • Murray MintMurray Mint Posts: 9,129
    Forum Member
    I really don't understand what Todd sees in Whitney. She has never treated him right.

Todd can do so much better.
    Forum Member
    I really don't understand what Todd sees in Whitney. She has never treated him right.

Todd can do so much better.

Good luck Todd and up the nice guy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Typical of EE though. New Character "MUST" bag some one first week on the square.
    Forum Member
    I agree a tad predictable and a little lazy, would have put him with Lucy Beale if she wasnt busy sleaping with strippers!
    Forum Member
    Zmiler7 wrote: »
    Typical of EE though. New Character "MUST" bag some one first week on the square.

Maybe it won't be as one dimensional as that though. Billy doesn't know about her abuse yet does he. It could get complicated. And doesn't he get caught with a gun?

Maybe Todd ends up being her rescuer after she's hurt badly again.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Birdcage wrote: »
    It's a shame but pretty realistic. Often, as the result of abuse, a woman (or man) will go for the bad boy and reject being treated well by a good guy.

I thought that was all women? That's what Alexandra Burke says anyway...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it won't be as one dimensional as that though. Billy doesn't know about her abuse yet does he. It could get complicated. And doesn't he get caught with a gun?

Maybe Todd ends up being her rescuer after she's hurt badly again.

i hope she does get shot it would serve her right
    Forum Member
    Agent F wrote: »
    I thought that was all women? That's what Alexandra Burke says anyway...

You've lost me. Are you talking about a daft song she sang or something?
    Forum Member
    Zmiler7 wrote: »
    i hope she does get shot it would serve her right

Wow! That's a bit harsh. She's just a young girl, finding her way in life with no real parental support. Having been abused. And still trying to understand her feelings!!
    Forum Member
    You've lost me. Are you talking about a daft song she sang or something?

Yeah...
  • Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Todd was a nice guy but I didn't like him much as a character, maybe believable but just quite annoying in his desperation.

I'm sure her relationship with Billie won't end all that well, it's just a shame they didn't bring Todd in after this.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Yeah...

I thought the joke was funny...
    Forum Member
    I thought the joke was funny...

Thank you! :D:o
    Forum Member
    Thank you! :D:o

Oh have I missed your joke?!! I find Burke an annoying little **** albeit with a decent voice, so tend not to listen. You had to the chance to explain but didn't for some reason. Please enlighten me. :p