Katie Pwice...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    How much are Ferraris? Maybe Kev's been doing the Full Monte around Brighton bars to pay for it ;)

Ha ha ha :eek:
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Thursday so we should be due a cryptic tweet later (she nicked the 'tea bag' one from Eleanor Roosevelt). I thought this sounded appropriate but it might be a little too close to the mark:

"Women are like fine wine. They all start out fresh, fruity and intoxicating to the mind and then turn full-bodied with age until they go all sour and vinegary and give you a headache."
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She hasn't told anyone the sex of their baby ..
    Oh i know,i didn't say she had,but she did say ,we know the sex of the baby,she didn't need to say that,she could have kept that to herself,instead of teasing her fans,if she wanted to keep the pregnancy private,don't mention the scans or tell them she know the sex of the baby,she knew they were all bound to ask what it was,but kept quiet,something she has never done before.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

Looks like she's copying the Duchess of Cambridge by holding the clutch bag over her 'pregnant' stomach.

By meaning 'pregnant', there's hardly any evidence of a bump in these photos. Surely this time Katie's bump should be mega-big as we all know that she's having her baby next July. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    She certainly doesn't look very happy in those pictures. All those millions, recent marriage to 'the one' , plus new baby on the way.....you would think she could muster a tiny smile.
    Or babies. There was an article alledging twins.
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Oh i know,i didn't say she had,but she did say ,we know the sex of the baby,she didn't need to say that,she could have kept that to herself,instead of teasing her fans,if she wanted to keep the pregnancy private,don't mention the scans or tell them she know the sex of the baby,she knew they were all bound to ask what it was,but kept quiet,something she has never done before.
    Exactly. It's a secret visually, but she puts all the details on twitter.
    Flanno wrote: »
    Looks like she's copying the Duchess of Cambridge by holding the clutch bag over her 'pregnant' stomach.
    By meaning 'pregnant', there's hardly any evidence of a bump in these photos. Surely this time Katie's bump should be mega-big as we all know that she's having her baby next July. :confused:
    I can't decide whether she's holding it in there & pressing the bag into it to make it look smaller? Maybe padded the top bit out to make the bump bit look smaller? Strange.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »

We don't know she is having her baby in July at all..
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    She certainly doesn't look very happy in those pictures. All those millions, recent marriage to 'the one' , plus new baby on the way.....you would think she could muster a tiny smile.

She very rarely smiles for the paps unless she is being paid to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »

I don't have a problem with her tweeting those things.. If she didn't tweet anything she would be wrong and cos she is ..she is wrong ....
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't have a problem with her tweeting those things.. If she didn't tweet anything she would be wrong and cos she is ..she is wrong ....

Why would she be wrong if she didn't tweet anything? I'd actually say that given her history of miscarriage, a public silence would be best. As would stopping the silly game of 'hide the bump' and simply chilling out instead of turning everything into a stressful situation. She always looks so empty and joyless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Why would she be wrong if she didn't tweet anything? I'd actually say that given her history of miscarriage, a public silence would be best. As would stopping the silly game of 'hide the bump' and simply chilling out instead of turning everything into a stressful situation. She always looks so empty and joyless.

You would think she tweets about her pregnancy every five minutes .. She deliberately doesn't smile for the cameras and has said so many times.(honestly can't remember why ) . And what stressful situations is she putting herself into?
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    She very rarely smiles for the paps unless she is being paid to.

Maybe she is trying to copy Posh Spice. :D
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Just checked and Romans have sold Pete's Ferrari California - hope it hasn't been resprayed Barbie Pink :eek:

Jimmy will have to give us his expert assessment ;)

Though she says 'brand new' so perhaps not ...

I can confirm Sam, that sales of Ferrari motor vehicles have dropped through the floor now KPs name has been associated with one of them. A marquee product, now tarnished! :cool:;)
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »

I have heard her say if they haven't paid for it they aren't getting it and that is why she doesn't smile for paps.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Just checked and Romans have sold Pete's Ferrari California - hope it hasn't been resprayed Barbie Pink :eek:

Jimmy will have to give us his expert assessment ;)

Though she says 'brand new' so perhaps not ...
    HAH! The intricate web of spies from CAN must have informed their Leaderess CP that the abomination that is Pwicey was spotted looking at Ferraris. Bye bye Ferrari Andre :)

I can confirm Sam, that sales of Ferrari motor vehicles have dropped through the floor now KPs name has been associated with one of them. A marquee product, now tarnished! :cool:;)
    Yup,trashed .
    Are we seriously expected to believe that someone other than herself bought her a Ferrari ? :D I think she is dreaming,bought it herself,knowing no-one with the wherewithal to buy one of those would waste their money on her.
    Kev would never make the cost of a ferrari in a lifetime of Full Montying.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »
    I have heard her say if they haven't paid for it they aren't getting it and that is why she doesn't smile for paps.
    Sounds about right.
    She really looks like a tramp in those pics , but at least she isn't wearing the fire hazard shiny black trousers/leggings.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Kev got the car on "free easy payments"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't she jealous of danielle o'hara because her hubby bought her a bentley:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D

She hasn't tweeted a photo yet so we'll have to see the extent of the desecration though having googled 'tacky pink ferrari' there's already some in existence so it won't be unique.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »

More like a much older version of Kristen Stewart from the last photos ...
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :D:D:D

She hasn't tweeted a photo yet so we'll have to see the extent of the desecration though having googled 'tacky pink ferrari' there's already some in existence so it won't be unique.

Yes, you're right. Quite a few of them infact. :eek:

One can only imagine what she'll do to her Italian super-car once she gets her hands on it. :(:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

One can only imagine what she'll do to her Italian super-car once she gets her hands on it. :(:)

Perhaps real aficionados saw what was coming and upgraded while the going was good to a Lamborghini for instance ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe something like this http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2701/4371564901_50ef932fbe_z.jpg?zz=1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this is what Pwicey's birthday pressie from Hubby Dearest looks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzafT5JzR_g
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kieffer might have got himself a Katona Loan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't know she is having her baby in July at all..

Exactly...the media keeps giving conflicting reports saying that Pwicey's baby is due either in July, August or September.

Even Pwicey's not helping matters by keeping schtum about her baby's actual birth due date, only implying it's due in summer or autumn...or whenever suits her best. ;)
This discussion has been closed.