Evict Winston

ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
Forum Member
✭✭
He doesn't deserve to make the final. Enough said.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I agree. Him going would also stop the producers from getting their own way.
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he goes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes let's.
  • Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    I'll be voting to get Winston out. Bore off, gurner.
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    A Winston and Mark double eviction would be fantastic!
  • MavisConsuelaMavisConsuela Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yessssssss
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    It would get right up the noses of the BBBOTS team, they have been pushing for him for months now.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »

this would be bliss
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »

I think I'd probably pass out in shock, I NEEEEEED IT! :blush::D
  • yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him, he makes me laugh, but if he goes I won't complain, as he hasn't delivered as much as he promised.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    Would love a Mark/Winston double eviction but it ain't gonna happen.
  • bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark is nailed on to go so will be multiple voting winston. Be great for them both to go.
  • kikkakikka Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now here's a bandwagon for the Ashleigh supporters to jump on ( having already posted on here yesterday that they should collectively vote Winston off as he posed the biggest threat to their ( weasly ) darling ) .
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kikka wrote: »
    Now here's a bandwagon for the Ashleigh supporters to jump on ( having already posted on here yesterday that they should collectively vote Winston off as he posed the biggest threat to their ( weasly ) darling ) .

Who is your favourite housemate may I ask? It's hard to tell because you only ever post about Ashleigh. This is a thread about Winston. Ashleigh's name wasn't mentioned by anyone, but you for some reason felt the need to bring her up out of nowhere. Instead of focusing all your attention on her (and promoting campaigns to help her win) why don't you put some support behind a housemate you actually like.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    lil lexie wrote: »
    Would love a Mark/Winston double eviction but it ain't gonna happen.

Agree.

No chance unless Winston says he hates normal people or kills a puppy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Winston but for a game show he has done nothing at all. He has managed to float in the background because of bigger characters. He hasn't been entertaining, not many threads about him as there is nothing to discuss, he hasn't been on any learning journey or learnt anything by being in there. To me that isn't a winner and if we were stuck with Him, Ash and Helen it would be very boring. He needs go Friday for the reasons above.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be good to see Winston and Mark evicted, just to see the others all say WHAAAT :D.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    ThatJosh wrote: »
    He doesn't deserve to make the final. Enough said.

I agree, he's boring.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be good to see Winston and Mark evicted, just to see the others all say WHAAAT :D.....

I agree - it would really shake the remaining HM's up if they both left in a double eviction. Winston would be a real shock for them, Mark - not so much, as they already know viewers think he's a fake and is disliked, but both going on the same night would make for brilliant viewing, seeing how they all react to it.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Winston is getting my vote, he,s an ok guy but he has just floated through the series and I hate how he has become BB,s chosen one. A Mark and Winston double would be amazing
  • JudgeFudgeJudgeFudge Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    I'll be voting to get Winston out. Bore off, gurner.
    What a waste of money, buy yourself a cream tea instead, you'll get a lot more enjoyment.
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JudgeFudge wrote: »
    What a waste of money, buy yourself a cream tea instead, you'll get a lot more enjoyment.

Seeing Winston's face as he is booted out would be more enjoyable than eating a whole black forest gateau .....and much cheaper :D
  • JudgeFudgeJudgeFudge Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    pope_tart wrote: »
    Seeing Winston's face as he is booted out would be more enjoyable than eating a whole black forest gateau .....and much cheaper :D
    Why what's his face gonna be like? I reckon it will be the same as it is now, smiling.
    Are you expecting him to burst into tears or something? you'll be very disappointed if so.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like Mark to go before him