Options

Oh Leanne !

mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
Forum Member
Don't make it too easy for me. At least put up a fight. Can't wait for Nick to come in and order a kebab. Absolutely loving it.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Giving extra salad to your rellies is a sackable offence in my book.

Mind you, if Dev does decide to sack her, I hope he's got the local Fire Brigade on speed dial.
    She's pretty vindictive when an eatery is no longer useful to her I've heard.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately for you Mo, Leanne

Manages to get Nick to confess he's faking his seizures and he apologises

>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately for you Mo, Leanne

Manages to get Nick to confess he's faking his seizures and he apologises

>:(

Drat and double drat.

As an aside, I normally find women in uniform quite a turn on but I'm going to make an exception in Leanne's case. The two bit brass.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    I feel like putting Leanne in the kebab shop to be humiliated was done as a special present for you, mo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    trevon1 wrote: »
    I feel like putting Leanne in the kebab shop to be humiliated was done as a special present for you, mo.

Well it was certainly a very unexpected but pleasant surprise, trev.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick won't bother ordering fries with his kebabs. He already has quite a big chip on his shoulder.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Drat and double drat.

As an aside, I normally find women in uniform quite a turn on but I'm going to make an exception in Leanne's case. The two bit brass.

Blackburn even has me routing for Nick, cant stand Leanne atm!!
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne has known Nick for years and certainly has his number with his fakery. But Triangle Head Kal is already doubting her and shock horror feeling sorry for Nick. Hm nothing like a bit of loyality and belief in your girlfriend;s judgement Kalhead mate! This ridiculous relationship is dooomed!
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Leanne has known Nick for years and certainly has his number with his fakery. But Triangle Head Kal is already doubting her and shock horror feeling sorry for Nick. Hm nothing like a bit of loyality and belief in your girlfriend;s judgement Kalhead mate! This ridiculous relationship is dooomed!

You see i'm slightly on the other side in this in that both Leanne and Kal know that the brain injury caused lasting damage and that stress is a huge factor in triggering any relapse so should have been more conscious of that in their dealings with Nick from the start. Maybe Kal is finally feeling guilty since he originally came into their lives to help Nick with his recovery but has actually just caused more stress and made him worse. And I do think the stress has made nick worse - not with his 'funny turn' but his temper which had been getting much better until he found out about Leanne and Kal.

Also, maybe Kal is just hearing warning bells - that if Leanne can turn on the man she married less than 2 years ago like this then what is to stop her doing the same with him? I know I'd be apprehensive if I saw a new boyfriend treating their ex (a healthy one, let alone the condition Nick is in) the way Leanne is Nick, no matter what the circumstances of the split.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they were ever suited
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nasty, horrible, bitter, two bit brass.
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would be slightly hesitant as well. Leanne is no ordinary girlfriend, she is a cheat and a liar. She did the same with Nick, using him to get back at Peter just because she felt spiteful over Peter choosing Carla. Now two-years on, she is treating Nick the way she did with Peter. I don't know what Kal sees in her, she hardly has an appealing personality.

Plus she looks at a lot of people like something she stood in. Like hanging out the window having a go at David.
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,962
    Forum Member
    I would be slightly hesitant as well. Leanne is no ordinary girlfriend, she is a cheat and a liar. She did the same with Nick, using him to get back at Peter just because she felt spiteful over Peter choosing Carla. Now two-years on, she is treating Nick the way she did with Peter. I don't know what Kal sees in her, she hardly has an appealing personality.

Plus she looks at a lot of people like something she stood in. Like hanging out the window having a go at David.

The shouting out the window at David was so Battersby. The civilised respectability is just a very thin veneer.

Why has Leanne even taken the job at the kebab shop anyway? Surely she could claim benefits for herself and Curly while she looks for something better. In the holidays it must be costing a load of money or hassle getting the little beast looked after.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah, but don't forget that the Vicious Brat lectures on nuclear physics at Salford University in the holidays.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am loving seeing Leanne emblazoned with the slogan 'prima Doner'. Never a truer word spoken!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Running out of friends, Leanne ? At the end of the day, you reap what you sow in this game.
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing Leanne sweeping the floor in her kebab shop uniform is one of the best things I've seen on TV all year. Scrubber by name, scrubber by nature.
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Junkie, prostitute, arsonist, fraudster, now picks on a man with health problems, tries to destroy his reputation and vandalises his property. Who wouldn't want a girlfriend like that?
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Evolution of Leanne: truant, drug abuser, streetwalker, arsonist, fraudster, carer to street sweeper.

She's getting there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Seeing Leanne sweeping the floor in her kebab shop uniform is one of the best things I've seen on TV all year. Scrubber by name, scrubber by nature.
    Junkie, prostitute, arsonist, fraudster, now picks on a man with health problems, tries to destroy his reputation and vandalises his property. Who wouldn't want a girlfriend like that?

Excellent comments from some very perceptive people. I tip my hat to the both of you. And anyone else who slags her off. The two bit brass.
  • Options
    billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree, she's not even nice to her sister and female friends and has a face like the proverbial smacked arse. Can't see anything appealing there at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's got a nerve expecting Eva to be loyal to her sister above all else. She didn't give 2 ++++s for Eva's feelings when she got back together with Nick knowing Eva was still in love with him and Nick had dumped Eva because he thought he had a chance with Leanne again.

What good will Nick confessing now do - it is under duress. He'll say he lied about it to save his stock!!!
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,962
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Ah, but don't forget that the Vicious Brat lectures on nuclear physics at Salford University in the holidays.

:D:D

I know Leanne (the one bit brass) is right about Nick faking it, but how can she be sure enough to warrant her performance in the bistro? He is genuinely brain damaged.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the hell didn't they send for the police? Why is Kal putting up with her acting like this? Bizarre writing.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please god Kal run! Run as fast as your feet will carry you...