Jan singing

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disturbed by JL's efforts during the jamboree.......... :eek: :eek: :eek:

She seriously thinks she can sing that song? :confused:

Would someone please pass the valium.
  • MetermaidMetermaid Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone see Bette Davis singing ' Im writing a letter to Daddy' as Baby Jane Hudson in ' Whatever happened to Baby Jane?'. That was Jan Leeming that was. Hee hee !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a deluded woman ........caterwauling... ugh! and
    draping herself round the tree hoping to look like a coquette ...........

the other camp members looked on bemused ...man/womanfully trying their best not to laugh :D
    even david took it as an opportunity to send himself up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually thought she was joking last night.....hanging outta the tree, hair all over the place, scary eyes jutting out.........i was PMSL! :D

Then I realised she had been 'practicing' with David earlier in the week! But at least she gave it a go......

Though Matt's face was hilarious when he was laughing behind his hat
  • Lola192000Lola192000 Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's been a lot of cringeworthy Leeming moments, but that by far tops the lot!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Metermaid wrote:
    Anyone see Bette Davis singing ' Im writing a letter to Daddy' as Baby Jane Hudson in ' Whatever happened to Baby Jane?'. That was Jan Leeming that was. Hee hee !!

Yes! :eek:
    She did look like Baby Jane.
    I knew it reminded me of something I had seen before, but I couldn't pin it down.
    Well remembered.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    <snip>
    what a deluded woman ........caterwauling... ugh! and
    draping herself round the tree hoping to look like a coquette ...........

She told David earlier in the week that she needed to lean against the tree to help her with her breathing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliasjones wrote:
    She told David earlier in the week that she needed to lean against the tree to help her with her breathing.

:confused::confused::confused:
    i don't remember seeing trees on stages at concerts i've been at to help singers with their singing
    perhaps it's the lastest fad! :D
  • KomolKomol Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aliasjones wrote:

She also said it'll help her if she thought she was singing to a child to which David suggested she pretended one of the rocks was a child :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it made brilliant TV. It made me cringe so much I had to either bury my head or walk away. I chose the latter and that, in a perverse way, makes it brilliant TV.

If she can watch this back and laugh at herself when she comes out of the jungle, I can see a few guest appearances looming on TV, where she will recreate that moment in song.

It's a bit like the YMCA girl in Pop Idol or was it the X Factor? The only difference being that she's around 40 years older and used to be a respected Newsreader.
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    I thought it made brilliant TV. It made me cringe so much I had to either bury my head or walk away. I chose the latter and that, in a perverse way, makes it brilliant TV.

If she can watch this back and laugh at herself when she comes out of the jungle, I can see a few guest appearances looming on TV, where she will recreate that moment in song.

It's a bit like the YMCA girl in Pop Idol or was it the X Factor? The only difference being that she's around 40 years older and used to be a respected Newsreader.

I'm not sure she will laugh at herself....I'm not sure Jan has ever had the ability to do that....she takes herself very seriously...sadly.
  • FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote:
    I'm not sure she will laugh at herself....I'm not sure Jan has ever had the ability to do that....she takes herself very seriously...sadly.
    I think she should duet with Malandra it'll be, like hinge and bracket all over again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lola192000 wrote:
    There's been a lot of cringeworthy Leeming moments, but that by far tops the lot!

I'm not quite sure whether JL's Summertime attempt or Lauren's Hip Hop stylee and attempt to convince the public she was once 'well hip, woman on the people, hanging with da crew' is the defining cringeworthy moment of the programme. Both times I have hidden behind a cushion unable to watch. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, bless her. 100% deluded. 100% tone deaf.
  • FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused::confused::confused:
    i don't remember seeing trees on stages at concerts i've been at to help singers with their singing
    perhaps it's the lastest fad! :D
    Surely you haven't forgotten the success of the tree tenors?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely you haven't forgotten the success of the tree tenors?
    how soon we forget :D
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never cease to be amazed how they keep finding celebrities to make ar*es of themselves on these programmes. We have to thank her from being the most embarrasing celebrity (wih Lauren running second) this year :D