Options

Did anyone really think that Micheal Jackson was the father of his Children?!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are people making such a big deal about their parentage? Millions of children are adopted every year without the uproar, so what makes MJ any different?
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomharry2 wrote: »
    the problem is that this man had accusations of improper behaiviour with children and some of the accusers were paid vast sums of money to keep quiet.

so it is not like any other adoption as you say

the authorities should have taken a keener interest in the motivation behind the acquiring of children by this person.

its not always saccharine sweet you know. perverts are the most persuasive people as has been shown time and again.

Perhaps the "authorities" knew a lot more than the man on the street about the allegations made against MJ and may have come to the conclusion that there was nothing or no evidence that could prove any substance to these unsubstantiated accusations.

You never know. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can see Paris in Debbie Rowe. There is a resemlance.

prince also looks like michaels grandfather kids can sometimes looks like aunties and uncle or grandparents, one of my sisters looks like my aunt.

paris looks very much like debbie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hera wrote: »
    Paris looks like Debbie Rowe.

Little Blanket look's like Michael.

Again, how many more threads do we need on this same topic? :confused:

A sperm doesn't make one a daddy. Yes, they father the child but a dad is the one who raises them and gives them love and that's what Michael did. Who are we to question the situation? Those 3 kids grew up knowing one dad and his name was Michael Jackson, and will continue to do so.

Very good post. I think that both Prince and Paris look like Debbie Rowe and agree with you, Blanket does look like Michael.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Similar poses? it's the pose which makes them look similar it's the facial features, the eyes, noes, lips.

Agree, if you look at paparazzi pictures of Blanket aswell, you'll see how much he looks like Michael. Maybe it's just a coincidence but maybe, just maybe, he was the biological father of his youngest child.
  • Options
    Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    bowen9999 wrote: »
    And you would know this how? :rolleyes: Please show me any quote from anyone who knew Michael that didn't say he was a good father.

I believe he loved his children very much.

His drug use suggests it would have been impossible for him to have been a "hands-on" parent, in the same way as any drug addict/alcoholic would struggle to be a good parent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    I believe he loved his children very much.

His drug use suggests it would have been impossible for him to have been a "hands-on" parent, in the same way as any drug addict/alcoholic would struggle to be a good parent.

I have to totally disagree with you there.

From personal experience with people I know plus a member of my own families addiction never stopped these people from being extremely good parents.

One needs to be more careful with their judgements imo and not regard everyone the same based on reports that don't necessarily have the full story or any truth whatsoever imo.

We must really start looking at how we judge others and start to take a step back with our criticisms, as we, only in the end, leave ourselves open to be judged by our own rules which we lay down ourselves by our own thoughts, words and deeds. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bootyache wrote: »
    I have to totally disagree with you there.

From personal experience with people I know plus a member of my own families addiction never stopped these people from being extremely good parents.

One needs to be more careful with their judgements imo and not regard everyone the same based on reports that don't necessarily have the full story or any truth whatsoever imo.

We must really start looking at how we judge others and start to take a step back with our criticisms, as we, only in the end, leave ourselves open to be judged by our own rules which we lay down ourselves by our own thoughts, words and deeds. :)

Indeed.

Are you saying he wasnt a drug addict? I really dont see what point you are trying to make.

I think it is fair to say that he spent a lot of his time under the influence of one drug or another? In those circumstances i think it would be very difficult to maintain responsibility over 3 young children.

Im not sure why that is such an outrageous assumption?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member

Excellent post!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed.

Are you saying he wasnt a drug addict? I really dont see what point you are trying to make.

I think it is fair to say that he spent a lot of his time under the influence of one drug or another? In those circumstances i think it would be very difficult to maintain responsibility over 3 young children.

Im not sure why that is such an outrageous assumption?

I doubt that very much. Can you find a post or statement where I inferred that?

The point is, addiction to prescription drugs is different in most cases to addiction to illegal drugs.

I know that for a fact. I did voluntary work with people addicted to illegal drugs and my own sister was addicted to prescription drugs.

I take exception because of my personal experience to the inference that one addicted to prescription drugs is incapable of looking after their children as my sister adored her children and no matter what, she never neglected them for a moment.

My sister had five children who's every needs were met by her no matter what circumstances she found herself in.

I would ask you politely to consider more before you make your sweeping statements.

Wisdom is acquired by personal experience and not by listening to hearsay etc. I happen to know that is also true as I learnt that the hard way. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I doubt that very much. Can you find a post or statement where I inferred that?

The point is, addiction to prescription drugs is different in most cases to addiction to illegal drugs.

I know that for a fact. I did voluntary work with people addicted to illegal drugs and my own sister was addicted to prescription drugs.

I take exception because of my personal experience to the inference that one addicted to prescription drugs is incapable of looking after their children as my sister adored her children and no matter what, she never neglected them for a moment.

My sister had five children who's every needs were met by her no matter what circumstances she found herself in.

I would ask you politely to consider more before you make your sweeping statements.

Wisdom is acquired by personal experience and not by listening to hearsay etc. I happen to know that is also true as I learnt that the hard way. :)

That is an equally misguided point of view in that case.

Just because a member of your family operated as a parent while under the influence of "prescription drugs" (broad church there for a start), does not mean that that is a blueprint for EVERY person who is addicted to prescription drugs.

Your sister was a good parent therefore MJ was too?

Simplistic at best. That is even more of a generalisation than my statement and even less likely to be true.

Wisdom is aided by personal experience. Personal experience is by no means definitive.
  • Options
    tomharry2tomharry2 Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just because a member of your family operated as a parent while under the influence of "prescription drugs" (broad church there for a start), does not mean that that is a blueprint for EVERY person who is addicted to prescription drugs.

Simplistic at best. That is even more of a generalisation than my statement and even less likely to be true.

Wisdom is aided by personal experience. Personal experience is by no means definitive.

Top post. full marks superb
  • Options
    Forum Member

Why is it even less likely to be true? Why couldn't MJ be a caring loving good father just like bootyache's sister? People automatically jump on the 'MJ was a druggie & a freak' and make assumptions about his private life.

I have seen no evidence to suggest he was not a good parent... only evidence to suggest he was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And this is where you are totally wrong.

Read back on my post again.

It would help if you read posts properly before making your mind up too quickly.

I said addiction to prescription drugs in MOST CASES.

You really are not very good at reading the information given to you by people who have had personal experience in certain matters imo.

I never made sweeping statements like you did. I spoke from personal experience. I never said my sister was the same as MJ. I said in so many words to be careful before judging.

That is all.

Please have some respect if you do reply to me.

If you have trouble understanding me, please say so and I will try and explain further. But please don't jump to conclusions like you have done from my post and also about Michael Jackson and me.

I didn't know MJ and I take it you didn't either.

I prefer to speak from personal experience than jump to conclusions.
    :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomharry2 wrote: »
    Top post. full marks superb

For what? Please explain if you can. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And this is where you are totally wrong.

Read back on my post again.

It would help if you read posts properly before making your mind up too quickly.

I said addiction to prescription drugs in MOST CASES.

You really are not very good at reading the information given to you by people who have had personal experience in certain matters imo.

I never made sweeping statements like you did. I spoke from personal experience. I never said my sister was the same as MJ. I said in so many words to be careful before judging.

That is all.

Please have some respect if you do reply to me.

If you have trouble understanding me, please say so and I will try and explain further. But please don't jump to conclusions like you have done from my post and also about Michael Jackson and me.

I didn't know MJ and I take it you didn't either.

I prefer to speak from personal experience than jump to conclusions.
    :)

You offered your personal experience of your sister as evidence that MJ was a good parent.

There is no logical link between the two sets of circumstances. Were they both on the same drugs? Did they have the same nature? Did they have the same resources?

It is a completely random comparison.

I am glad your sister was a good parent under the circumstances she found herself in. It has no bearing on anyone elses ability to be a parent.

John Frusciante could play the guitar while coked off his face. If i get coked off my face it doesnt make me able to play the guitar.

You are incredibly patronising in the way you have adressed me, it does you no credit, and a smiley face at the end of a sentence doesnt change the sentence itself.

Neither of us know whether MJ was a good parent, it is all hearsay and speculation. I am simply saying that someone who had such a dependancy on drugs would struggle to be a good parent. Nothing more nothing less. I dont think that is a difficult concept to grasp even if your personal experience of someone else in a different country in different circumstances doesnt agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are people making such a big deal about their parentage? Millions of children are adopted every year without the uproar, so what makes MJ any different?

I would say the last decade plus of several child abuse allegations, plus the most blatant, obvious marriage of convenience the world has ever seen would be enough to raise concerns from sensible people about Jackson's parenting suitability...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You offered your personal experience of your sister as evidence that MJ was a good parent.

There is no logical link between the two sets of circumstances. Were they both on the same drugs? Did they have the same nature? Did they have the same resources?

It is a completely random comparison.

I am glad your sister was a good parent under the circumstances she found herself in. It has no bearing on anyone elses ability to be a parent.

John Frusciante could play the guitar while coked off his face. If i get coked off my face it doesnt make me able to play the guitar.

You are incredibly patronising in the way you have adressed me, it does you no credit, and a smiley face at the end of a sentence doesnt change the sentence itself.

Neither of us know whether MJ was a good parent, it is all hearsay and speculation. I am simply saying that someone who had such a dependancy on drugs would struggle to be a good parent. Nothing more nothing less. I dont think that is a difficult concept to grasp even if your personal experience of someone else in a different country in different circumstances doesnt agree.

Here you go yet again.

I never offered my personal experience of my sister as "evidence" that Michael Jackson was a good parent.

I gave my personal experience of my sister as consideration regarding this matter so as to not make sweeping statements about people who are addicted to prescription drugs.

It is quite clear to see from my post. Why you have trouble recognising this, I do not know. And furthermore, why you accuse me of making sweeping statements while relaying my personal experiences of my sister is a contradiction in terms imo.

The rest of your post is neither here nor there imo and the smiley face is me telling you that I'm glad and happy to discuss this matter with you.

If you chose to jump to other conclusions, that is your prerogative. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Here you go yet again.

I never offered my personal experience of my sister as "evidence" that Michael Jackson was a good parent.

I gave my personal experience of my sister as consideration regarding this matter so as to not make sweeping statements about people who are addicted to prescription drugs.

It is quite clear to see from my post. Why you have trouble recognising this, I do not know. And furthermore, why you accuse me of making sweeping statements while relaying my personal experiences of my sister is a contradiction in terms imo.

The rest of your post is neither here nor there imo and the smiley face is me telling you that I'm glad and happy to discuss this matter with you.

If you chose to jump to other conclusions, that is your prerogative. :)

In which case i apologise. I feel i have misunderstood the point you were making.

In my opinion i think that generally speaking (and i guess that is the key) it would be very difficult for a single man with the obvious problems that he had to be a good, effective parent. I think being a single father is about as hard a job as there is. I think having 3 small children is a lot for anyone to cope with and i feel very sorry for anyone with any kind of drug addiction. Putting all three together leads me to the (simplistic perhaps) conclusion that the odds were stacked against MJ in the parenting stakes.

I have no doubt he loved his children though.

I apologise for any offence i caused you in my earlier posts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In which case i apologise. I feel i have misunderstood the point you were making.

In my opinion i think that generally speaking (and i guess that is the key) it would be very difficult for a single man with the obvious problems that he had to be a good, effective parent. I think being a single father is about as hard a job as there is. I think having 3 small children is a lot for anyone to cope with and i feel very sorry for anyone with any kind of drug addiction. Putting all three together leads me to the (simplistic perhaps) conclusion that the odds were stacked against MJ in the parenting stakes.

I have no doubt he loved his children though.

I apologise for any offence i caused you in my earlier posts.

You didn't offend me. There is no need to apologise although I think it is kind of you to do so.

I was just trying to make a point from my own personal experiences for consideration only which happened to differ from your point.

My manners may give the wrong inpression at times, but I do believe strongly in good manners. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You didn't offend me. There is no need to apologise although I think it is kind of you to do so.

I was just trying to make a point from my own personal experiences for consideration only which happened to differ from your point.

My manners may give the wrong inpression at times, but I do believe strongly in good manners. :)

No worries.

I was in the wrong so it is important for me to point that out.

Ive read a lot of your posts on this forum and in my experience they are usually quite open-minded. I lost sight of that a bit i think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kaybee15 wrote: »
    I would say the last decade plus of several child abuse allegations, plus the most blatant, obvious marriage of convenience the world has ever seen would be enough to raise concerns from sensible people about Jackson's parenting suitability...

'Allegations' that were never proven. And what has marriage (of convenience or otherwise) got to do with their parenting suitability?

Debbie Rowe has repeatedly stood by her opinion that her children should be with their father. The children (from what I've heard) are all very polite, well mannered, intelligent children. They also, quite obviously, love their father.

Unfortunately, it seems that the children will now be subject to the same rumours & assumptions that their father had to deal with. Anyone questioning their parentage is being totally disrespectful, not only to MJ, but also to his children. But that doesn't matter does it - as long as everyone gets their swipe at a dead man. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree, if you look at paparazzi pictures of Blanket aswell, you'll see how much he looks like Michael. Maybe it's just a coincidence but maybe, just maybe, he was the biological father of his youngest child.
    prince.jpg

princegreatgrandfather98.jpg
    ^^
    joe jacksons father samual and prince, and karen faye has confirmed on her facebook that prince does indeed have vitiligo.

so who could be these kids dad they must have a grandafather who looks like mjs and also have vitilgo.

i think we know the answer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    some more examples of colour people or mixed race who children appear white.

quincy jones daughter rashida.

rachidajones.jpg

(The Hogdson twins. Mother is mixed race. One white daughter and one black)

twinsGR210206_450x300.jpg

(Angela Ermakova with her daughter Anna Becker and also daughter of Boris Becker)
    boris1_1169669937.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dory22 wrote: »
    some more examples of colour people or mixed race who children appear white.

quincy jones daughter rashida.

rachidajones.jpg

(The Hogdson twins. Mother is mixed race. One white daughter and one black)

twinsGR210206_450x300.jpg

(Angela Ermakova with her daughter Anna Becker and also daughter of Boris Becker)
    boris1_1169669937.jpg

Blimey. How much does Boris Becker's daughter look like him?