100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blissfull wrote: »
    Arh so that is who Stud Bucket LeBeouf is :D

lol it is him indeed, judging by the previous blind item she is only probably doing this since the kids have picked up on that something is up between their parents, gotta show the kids mum and dad are very much 'in love' and 'supportive' (code for allowing him get off with other women as long its not under her nose)....its such a sad situation since there are a three young children involved...Roxy Couture is smart and savvy when it comes to playing the PR game but very desperate to keep the brand and image intact...xx
  • Options
    TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sam_h786 wrote: »
    lol it is him indeed, judging by the previous blind item she is only probably doing this since the kids have picked up on that something is up between their parents, gotta show the kids mum and dad are very much 'in love' and 'supportive' (code for allowing him get off with other women as long its not under her nose)....its such a sad situation since there are a three young children involved...Roxy Couture is smart and savvy when it comes to playing the PR game but very desperate to keep the brand and image intact...xx

Two can play at that game, and apparently, Roxy does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blissfull wrote: »
    Arh so that is who Stud Bucket LeBeouf is :D

That doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it? :D Even I got it and I'm hopeless! Are there others with her in them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two can play at that game, and apparently, Roxy does.

what? Roxy has her bit on the side too?? even though the last link below dismisses she has her bit on the side
    Buster65 wrote: »
    That doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it? :D Even I got it and I'm hopeless! Are there others with her in them?

The name alone makes me chuckle!! heehee :D:D

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b205908_blind_vice_archive_stud-bucket_lebeouf.html << There's links to two blind items in this article with Roxy Couture and Stud Bucket LeBeouf

Blind Vice: Roxy's Not That Innocent! << Another link to the latest blind on Roxy and Stud

There is speculation of him receiving a knighthood, does he deserve it? not in my opinion...I think he and the missus should just go back to LaLa Land and continue living the 'american dream' despite the truth about Stud's horny ways :D and his missus desperately trying to present a wholesome perfect family image which is in danger of crumbling...ah, what its like to be rich and famous, get away with what you want :eek:;):D...xx
  • Options
    TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what? Roxy has her bit on the side too??

So I'm told, in a town mentioned in Dizzee Rascal's hit "Holiday".

Anyway, I better go on a DS fast, my back is broken from spouting balderdash and piffle that my source gives me - and obviously I don't want her to stop ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I'm told, in a town mentioned in Dizzee Rascal's hit "Holiday".

Anyway, I better go on a DS fast, my back is broken from spouting balderdash and piffle that my source gives me - and obviously I don't want her to stop ;)

Cannes, South of France or Milan??

Spill, tell us more!!
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katy18 wrote: »
    From Entertainment Lawyer

1 - This former A list singer is providing her boyfriend with $10,000 a month living expenses. You know, in addition to everything else she pays for.

2 - Speaking of money, this actor from a hit cable show is getting a divorce and one of the reasons is that his soon to be ex-wife pocketed about $200K of his money and won't tell him if she still has it or spent it.

3 - This A+ list movie actor gets charged by his wife each time they have sex. If he wants it, then he needs to give her the cash upfront. Well, if I had to have sex with him, I would probably want to get paid to. I wonder how much she charged him for the kid.

4 -Money is obviously not a problem for this B list movie and television actor who has serious hair issues to go along with his bad attitude. He had so many parking tickets for one of his cars that he just walked away from the car rather than pay the accumulated $10,000 in fines on the car

Very juicy blinds! :D

1. X-Factor Burlesque singer or Like a Virgin.
    2. Dexter and Deb. Hope not!
    3. Mr Bad Lieutenant but he's not really A+, but Mr Wall Street on the other hand.
    4. He loves an Entourage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More juicy blinds! This holiday season is being really good to us! :D

From BuzzFoto:

This star who was dumped by her BF is planning on having a major PR comeback with her current costar. Even though the relationship is said to be 100% fake, look for it to really help her career in 2011.

From Blind Gossip:

1. Lots of celebrity break up announcements this holiday season, but one more is supposed to be coming in the next few weeks. This couple has actually been split up for months now, but you may not have even noticed since – like Scarlett and Ryan – they are usually photographed separately from each other. They were going to announce a couple of weeks ago, but got cold feet once they saw the flurry of attention that other celebrities were getting for the same action. The more famous of the two wants the publicists to release the announcement between Christmas and New Year’s in the hopes that the public will be too busy celebrating the holidays to notice. Before you start feeling sorry for either of them, though, you should probably know that both have already moved on to new relationships.

2. Sometimes selecting between the truth and a lie is like selecting between the lesser of two evils. This movie actor is in a bad position no matter which story he tells. He screwed up big time, but if he tells the truth, he will likely lose both his SO and a good bit of his career. If he lies, he’s just delaying the inevitable, and could eventually wind up in prison.
  • Options
    seal bseal b Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The buzzfoto blind - Could this be one half of the former high school couple who are not longer making sweet music?

and could number 1 be trouser snake and his biely pretty girlfriend?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seal b wrote: »
    The buzzfoto blind - Could this be one half of the former high school couple who are not longer making sweet music?

and could number 1 be trouser snake and his biely pretty girlfriend?

I'm thinking maybe Goop and her Coldplay hubby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh yes could be. Haven't seen those 2 together in ages.
  • Options
    RednellRednell Posts: 2,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And another buzzfoto:

According to a source, this aging male singer who was on the television circuit for a while was cruising for male prostitutes on a daily basis until he contracted a very serious STD. He now is so terrified of this happening again, he allegedly only goes online for steamy chat sessions.
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm stumped on stud bucket laboeuf and Roxy......:o
  • Options
    ellie1997ellie1997 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    I'm thinking maybe Goop and her Coldplay hubby.

The rumours that those 2 are about to split have been doing the rounds for a year or more, so its possible
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm stumped on stud bucket laboeuf and Roxy......:o

Golden balls and his skinny, posh wife.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seal b wrote: »
    Golden balls and his skinny, posh wife.

oooooohhhhh...thanks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm stumped on stud bucket labeouf and Roxy......:o

It's the 'posh' one from the popular girlband who want to zigazig ah and her football hubby who recently represented our country on the Fifa World Cup 2018 bid

Hope this helps :)

I agree with Ms Goop and her singer hubby seem to fit the bill too with the word 'cold' now thats a strong hint :) Wasn't there a blind which had Ms Goop as the top suspect, where it said she had bit of a problem with the white stuff, that is linked to the recent medical condition she spoke about in a interview...xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the 'posh' one from the popular girlband who want to zigazig ah and her football hubby who recently represented our country on the Fifa World Cup 2018 bid

Hope this helps :)

Thanks, I can't believe I didn't get it from the clues earlier tbh! Lol...not so good at this!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I can't believe I didn't get it from the clues earlier tbh! Lol...not so good at this!

No problem :) lol aw, I'm quite rubbish at some of them myself at times :) xxx
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    A rather decent one, and it will probably get revealed on New Years Eve/Day.
    This B- list actor is on a hit network television show right now. He used to be on another hit show back in the day, but was not the star like he is right now. Anyway, he recently got a very large raise and decided to spend a portion of it doing good. He went to the largest homeless shelter in downtown Los Angeles and handed out $20,000 in $100 gift cards to Wal-Mart to every person with a child and then arranged three buses to transport all the people to the closest Wal-Mart.

Popular guess, a experimental physicist, who loves a blonde waitress and rooms with a very strange man who'd know a ting or two about the big bang.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops. Wrong thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More scandal and what a skank! :D

From Ted Casablanca:

Praise the lord for Me-Me Dallas!!! She is hands-down one of our favorite Vicers in history. Just because Tobey Yum-Yum isn't frequenting Ms. Dallas' trailer too much anymore does not mean she's passing time on sets solo. Oh hell no. We just got word that Me-Me was caught (or rather, overheard) sexing up a major superstar recently…Let's call him Wilby Whiskers.

Me-Me and Wil are acquaintances. They aren't super tight, but have tons of mutual friends and cross paths professionally. Now, we had no idea just how close these two were until recently. Yep, you guessed it! You can add "hump-buddies" to each star's versatile resume. We all know Me-Me gives special private tours (for two) of her trailer on set, and it seems that Wilby Whiskers extends the same courtesy!

While working together a little while back, people heard very loud, moaning rumblings coming from W.W.'s trailer. Everyone knew Ms. Dallas was in there with him so the following scenario managed to still shock a few people: "He came out, all disheveled, fixing his pants and shirt," an eyewitness tells us. "Everyone knew what had just happened, but we were all stunned." "He actually came out of his bedroom compartment and deposited his used condom in a trash can—in front of folks". Me-Me made her not-so-stealth exit moments later. Damn dude, nervy, not to mention tacky as hell! This is so wrong, yet so right.

Me-Me, you should really thank us. Not because we're hiding your sexcapades (don't think you shock too many people anymore) but because we won't reveal that you bedded W.W. Seriously, his worshipers would murder you!

And it Ain't: Nikki Reed & Robert Pattinson, Julia Stiles & Michael C. Hall, Selena Gomez & Cory Monteith
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are they called Stud Bucket Lebouf and Roxy?
  • Options
    Phoenix86Phoenix86 Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    ben_122 wrote: »
    Why are they called Stud Bucket Lebouf and Roxy?

I don't understand any of Ted Casablanca's 'witty' nicknames.
This discussion has been closed.