Comments

• 15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnson:cool:

Looking forward to Big Suze:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Bit disappointed by this series, to be honest. It has had good moments but has fizzled out somewhat. Just doesn't seem to be the spontaneity of previous runs - like they don't quite know what to do with Mark & Jez
  • LiparusLiparus Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do believe that this series has been a case where the parts are greater than the whole. Nevertheless a good final episode, and what was happening in Super Hans flat?
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missed the last two episodes is there any way i can watch them???,
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    missed the last two episodes is there any way i can watch them???,

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/peep-show/4od

Series link above.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »

THANKS. for that..:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Mark's been completely spineless over the last few episodes, but he's still great.
    It was good to see Big Suze - she's so posh and so dim, it's brilliant. I love the way she's quite mean to people and yet so polite, so whatever she's saying doesn't actually seem that bad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was great fun I thought. It is a pity that Olivia Coleman seems to be just an occasional visitor to the show now but the Dobbie Factor should keep the series going for the time being. Johnson was a treat, as always.

I think I look forward to Peep Show more than any other programme on tv. So now it's back to the long wait for the next batch (interspersed with the odd session rewatching earlier series) ....
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Big Suze was great in that episode :D
  • Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Suze was great in that episode :D

Was it my imagination or was she even more posh that last time?

That was my favourite episode of the series although watching it on a Wednesday seemed strange!
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was it my imagination or was she even more posh that last time?

!

I think her time with Jeremy, and, to an extant Johnson, was her 'slumming it', perhaps trying to shock her parents and peers in acts of rebellion. She's always been very posh, but a bit thick.
  • doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Maybe the actress has got a bit posher since marrying into royalty?
  • ExistentialistExistentialist Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say I thought the NYE episode was a slight let down after the excellent Christmas episode. It seemed like they were trying to cram too much into one episode and Johnson and Mark have become caricatures of themselves.
    Forum Member
    Anyone else wondering what was going on at Super Hans party?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Anyone else wondering what was going on at Super Hans party?

No, because we're supposed to presume that it was 'freaky' enough to concern Jeremy and Hans and that's it. As my dad says, 'you're not supposed to ask questions like that!'
    Forum Member
    Fred wrote: »
    No, because we're supposed to presume that it was 'freaky' enough to concern Jeremy and Hans and that's it. As my dad says, 'you're not supposed to ask questions like that!'

But aren't you curious about what would freak out Jeremy and Super Hans given what they've got up to over previous series? Perhaps people were working? That's about the only thing I've seen freak out Jeremy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    That was an excellent series. It's had me laughing more in those 6 episodes than any other show on TV this year (more-so than The Inbetweeners, Family Guy and Curb Your Enthusiasm, so that's quite a feat!). Roll on series 8!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    This series has mainly sucked, the storylines and characters have seriously lost their spark. Mark got on my nerves with his shouting.
  • jo2015jo2015 Posts: 6,021
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    I think her time with Jeremy, and, to an extant Johnson, was her 'slumming it', perhaps trying to shock her parents and peers in acts of rebellion. She's always been very posh, but a bit thick.

She's so posh, that when 'lower class' people (well, compared to her) turn up at her party, she makes them waiters! :D:p

They seemed to be cramming in cameos from past characters that the main characters wouldn't have much interaction with nowadays with (Johnson's no longer Mark's boss for instance)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    I can't accept any criticism of Johnson, he's such a fantastic character. The way he was looking at that bottle of Beck's:D
  • SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But aren't you curious about what would freak out Jeremy and Super Hans given what they've got up to over previous series? Perhaps people were working? That's about the only thing I've seen freak out Jeremy.

Maybe it reminded them of "the bad thing"?:D
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it reminded them of "the bad thing"?:D

Had to be bestiality.
  • SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jo2015 wrote: »
    She's so posh, that when 'lower class' people (well, compared to her) turn up at her party, she makes them waiters! :D:p

They seemed to be cramming in cameos from past characters that the main characters wouldn't have much interaction with nowadays with (Johnson's no longer Mark's boss for instance)

This is why I'm still unsure about the decision to write out JLB.
    It means there are less straightforward reasons for having certain characters appear. Jeff and Gerard (Marks Nemesis's) only really get the opportunity to appear in storylines involving Sophie and Dobbie.
  • 15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    Maybe the actress has got a bit posher since marrying into royalty?

I think they were playing on the fact that she actually is part of royalty now.

The actress was posh beforehand too. It is also quite funny that she started in The Palace on itv a few years back as royalty too.
  • mustard99mustard99 Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched this today. Beer sprayed out of my nose when Super Hans hit Jeremy with the plank at the end.

I loved this series.