Emmerdale's Declan

Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
What do people think of him? I'm really glad he finally let his guard down and opened up to Katie about Mia.

Comments

• CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he thinks just because he's a millionaire he can throw his weight around whenever he wants, and if he can't buy them off, resorts to threats cos being rich makes him think he's gotten the power to carry them out. Like his feud with the Bartons or telling Jai he couldn't go Mia's funeral cos he says so, and whereas a average person couldn't actually stop him going, Declan has enough money to have a funeral anywhere in the world in secret.
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I love his character but if he's staying, they're going to need to find something more substantial to give him. Yeah ok we've had Mia's death but where does he go after being on his own with his relationship with the dreary Katie? He's very dishy as well, incidently!
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suppose his sister joining will create a new storyline
  • Lindsey TLindsey T Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    I love Declan, I think he is a brilliant character & I hope he stays, there is a lot more he can do in Emmerdale, good & bad. I'd like to think that he & Katie have a future together, but we all know that happy endings just dont happen very often in soapland !