Options

SCD - The Professionals Game Series 2

xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Welcome, to the second series of SCD The Professionals we played this last year where DS votes for their favourite professional and then the professional with the least votes would be eliminated.

Every night starting from tomorrow one (or two) pro's will be eliminated. Each elimination will happen at approximetly 7:15 (on Saturday's it may change if it's on the same time as real SCD)

The two pro's who have the lowest overall votes from DS will be in the bottom 2 and are judging panel will choose to save one of them. If there is a double elimination that night then the pro with the lowest votes will be automatically eliminated then the 2nd and 3rd bottom will be in the dance off. If there's a tie in the dance off i.e. 2 judges save one dancer and 2 judges save the other we'll go to DS's vote (like the X Factor)

To vote, you must PM ME a list with all the remaining dancers saying who's your favourite, 2nd favourite, 3rd fave etc up to least favourite. PM me every night for your vote to count. The pro's in the competition are:

Anton DuBeke
Vincent Simone
James Jordan
Robin Windsor
Artem Chigvintsev
Jared Murillo
Brendan Cole
Natalie Lowe
Aliona Vilani
Flavia Cacace
Katya Virshilas
Ola Jordan
Kristina Rihanoff
Erin Boag

And are judges are:

Len (Daisy_M)
Alesha (TylerTango)
Bruno (Strictly_Irish)
Craig (yohinnchild)

If you still don't understand then here's the thread from last year which Ian won with full final voting percentages.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s....php?t=1187030

So PM me the order 1st - 14th you think of the pro's in this years SCD and come back on this thread for the first elimination at 6:15pm. Let the competition begin. :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alesha speaking henceforth:

You woz gr8 settin' dis ting up for anoda yeer, so glad to be participay'in agen.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,553
    Forum Member
    I haved voted :D

'Some of you were Fab-U-Lous... the rest were decidely poor darling.'
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *stands up on the desk and gyrates*
  • Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voted.:)
  • Options
    peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent! You are very good to take this on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the first elimination tonight or tomorrow?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the first elimination tonight or tomorrow?:)

Tomorrow and we'll have one each night from them and maybe a double sometime probobaly Wedensday.

I've got 16 votes so far. Could people who use the appreciation threads go on them and tell user's about this thread to try and get more voters.
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voted :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've done that on a couple of the threads I usually post on.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    Tomorrow and we'll have one each night from them and maybe a double sometime probobaly Wedensday.

I've got 16 votes so far. Could people who use the appreciation threads go on them and tell user's about this thread to try and get more voters.

Will do. After ITT, that is. :)

Many people are still battling home in the snow, so give 'em time!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep the votes coming; you wouldn't want to leave the fate of your favourite hanging... would you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to let you's know the bottom 2 is constantly changing. One dancer was very very far behind everyone and they are now not even in the bottom 2.

I think atm we've got one near certainity for the bottom 2 but everything can change.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.

The pro at the bottom of the leaderboard has nearly twice less votes than the one above them. Also it is quite close between 12th and 13th and one of them will be in the dance off.

The others are all safe atm.
  • Options
    vincent's mojovincent's mojo Posts: 9,369
    Forum Member
    Thanks Katie for doing this again :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Katie for doing this again :D

No problem. :)

6 and a half hours left until I close the voting.

By the way just to let everyone know what way the voting works. The pro you put first gets 13 points, 2nd gets 12, 3rd 11 all the way down to 14th getting 0. I then add everyone's points up and the 2 with the lowest are in the dance off. If there's a tie then the person who gets the highest amount of 1st's by posters will finish higher.

At the moment 1st place has 314 points and last has only 72(yet 13th has 126 so huge difference between 13th and 14th)

So who does everyone think will be in the dance off?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just voted. Made me realise how much I miss the pros that are gone - most of them would have been high up on my list. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jared's blatantly going to go:o

I don't have anything against him - just think he had a difficult time fo it this year what with the chickenpox and stuff and being voted off quite early so people didn't really get a chance to properly warm to him..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy_M wrote: »
    Just voted. Made me realise how much I miss the pros that are gone - most of them would have been high up on my list. :(

Same. Especially considering last year 3 of the 5 pro's finished 1st, 3rd and 4th overall. :( I was backing Lilia to win last year but now she's gone. :(
  • Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted.

I miss Ian:cry::cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    Same. Especially considering last year 3 of the 5 pro's finished 1st, 3rd and 4th overall. :( I was backing Lilia to win last year but now she's gone. :(

I got to about 4 and the rest were a toss up for me. I would definitely had Ian near the top.

I reckon Jared is a cert for the bottom 2. Couldn't guess who will be with him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flat_foot wrote: »
    Jared's blatantly going to go:o

I don't have anything against him - just think he had a difficult time fo it this year what with the chickenpox and stuff and being voted off quite early so people didn't really get a chance to properly warm to him..

^^ This.

Except that what little we did see of him wasn't overly impressive. Poor Jared - he must have come into the show with the same high expectations as Robin and Artem, but IIRC in the very first week he was criticised by Len for not choreographing a difficult enough routine for Tina. He did a nice Charleston, but everything else was forgettable and he has not exactly shone in the pro group numbers. I'm afraid he's toast in this poll.
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted by the way :)
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to vote now, hope I'm not too late!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Going to vote now, hope I'm not too late!

Nope your not. First elimination tonight, then everyone re-votes tomorrow for the 2nd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for organizing this, Katie. It's a welcome distraction:D