Options

Take Me Home Tonight

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,486
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone else been to see this/going to?

I saw the very first showing at my nearest Cineworld today and I think it's probably the best movie I've seen at the cinema this year (I'm very easily entertained:D).

It's a shame it seems to be on fairly limited release though, as I think it could have big box office potential if it was expanded to 300+ cinemas (I think it's showing in around 100).

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    I have never even heard of it until your post in the Orange Rio Thread. Suffice to say it isn't showing in my Local Cineworld. Looked it up doesn't sound too bad, although Anna Faris and Topher Grace being college kids (?) doesn't seem right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never even heard of it until your post in the Orange Rio Thread. Suffice to say it isn't showing in my Local Cineworld. Looked it up doesn't sound too bad, although Anna Faris and Topher Grace being college kids (?) doesn't seem right.

The age thing didn't bother me, although they're both in their 30's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    The age thing didn't bother me, although they're both in their 30's.

Well if it isn't bothersome then I suppose it is OK then :) It is a shame that I have to wait for the DVD.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if it isn't bothersome then I suppose it is OK then :) It is a shame that I have to wait for the DVD.

The nearest cinema to me showing it was about twenty minutes away in the car. I went because I really wanted to see it. Including me, I think I counted 7 people there.