Is there a celebrity that you like that everyone else seems to hate!

13»

Comments

• Already In UseAlready In Use Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    James Cordon
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria beckham
  • Rip the TV EyeRip the TV Eye Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy Clarkson. I find him hilarious.
    Gene Simmons. I also find him hilarious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On this forum: Tom Daley
    When talking to others: Diana Vickers
  • jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kristen Stewart
    Jeremy Clarkson

I just don't understand why everybody else has such hate for them, especially Kristen.

These two. Plus Amanda Bynes. Though I hope she's just going through a phase rather than a meltdown.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Cristiano Ronaldo - He's a footballer and a fantastic one at that. Anything else shouldn't reflect on his career

Kristen Stewart - Not a huge Twilight fan but she seems pretty nice. Similarly

Robert Pattinson - He's hilarious. He constantly self depricates and seems really cool

David Beckham- He's geniunely harmless. He might not be the shrpest knife but he's a good guy.

U2- I like their music. I could not give a monkeys' if they do the whole 'save the world' stuff with Bob Geldof. They're a band and a good one.

Michael McIntyre- I think he's funny *shrug*

I'm on the fence for Piers Morgan; his programmes are alright and his football tweets are so hilariously melodramatic (Arsenal score: We are the greatest club ever, Van Persie scores for MU: #WengerOut - I'm beginning to think he's a secret Spurs fan taking the piss).
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Price, Kerry Katona and Victoria Beckham.
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    Tess Daly. I can't see what the problem is with her. She seems professional and not particularly up herself.