Update on the cats

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hello all. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. It's been so busy here been kitten season too.

Since I lost maisey moo in march lots have happened. I got messaged about a cat and kittens where been sold near me. The kittens was been sold for £10 each. They where only 12 days old too. I got the seller too take the add down and picked them up the same night. There nearly 11 wks old now. Out if five I got homes for 4 of them. There mum was getting attacked everytime she went out of the room by the lady's mums dogs. She getting there with our dogs though

The second mum again I was asked too take in she was so clise too having her babies. She's ultra friendly too. She had 5 baby's too. Two are going too realy good homes next week when there 8 wks old too.

I am also getting a homing pack if litter from a litter company as well.. But the biggest news is that I am getting a run/pen built. The gardens all cleared. Which friends paid for. It was just too much for me too do. All that is stopping me is I might need planning permisson though. I have the letter from them saying this.

Once both mums kittens gave been rehomed I am getting the both sped and rehoming them. All but one of my cats have been SPEYED/neutered he's not done for medical reasons.

Comments

• UffaUffa Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maisey Moo wrote: »
    Hello all. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. It's been so busy here been kitten season too.

Since I lost maisey moo in march lots have happened. I got messaged about a cat and kittens where been sold near me. The kittens was been sold for £10 each. They where only 12 days old too. I got the seller too take the add down and picked them up the same night. There nearly 11 wks old now. Out if five I got homes for 4 of them. There mum was getting attacked everytime she went out of the room by the lady's mums dogs. She getting there with our dogs though

The second mum again I was asked too take in she was so clise too having her babies. She's ultra friendly too. She had 5 baby's too. Two are going too realy good homes next week when there 8 wks old too.

I am also getting a homing pack if litter from a litter company as well.. But the biggest news is that I am getting a run/pen built. The gardens all cleared. Which friends paid for. It was just too much for me too do. All that is stopping me is I might need planning permisson though. I have the letter from them saying this.

Once both mums kittens gave been rehomed I am getting the both sped and rehoming them. All but one of my cats have been SPEYED/neutered he's not done for medical reasons.
    That is great news Maisey. Good luck with the future. xx
  • snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 40,079
    Forum Member
    fab well done