Is Matt Smith gay??

15678911»

Comments

• tingramretrotingramretro Posts: 10,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because most humans are interested in knowing the basics about people’s relationships and sexuality.
    Are they? Why?:confused:

If I make a new friend, I like to know if they’re married or not, or if they have a family, or what their sexuality is. It’s just human instinct to want to know the basics about people you care about. Which sex they’re interested in and whether they’re single. If I don’t even know these basic details about a person, I don’t feel I know much about them.
    I disagree. I have close friends whose personal lives are a closed book to me, and mine to them. I don't need to pry into someone's personal life to feel I know them. What matters is whether they and I are on the same wavelength. I don'tt understand your attitude, really. What does it matter?
    It also seems strange that you don’t seem to care about Matt’s personal life, yet you know something very personal most people din’t know about him: you knew that he had a girlfriend. Nobody else here knew that (or we wouldn’t be asking if he was gay).
    Anybody who glanced at a newspaper on the right day would have known this. I did, and I don't even take an interest in celebrity gossip.
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    Errrrm... I think we've decided that Matt is straight - or if not ....so what? It was clearly in the newspapers before he started filming that he had a foreign girlfriend - obviously non-who fans wouldn't have seen that! (big pictures of Matt and Girl? No?). He has since split up with her due to work commitments.....and there it lies. The world is his oyster now - single man, famous, loadsa money.....the Doctor!
    Media haven't picked up on it yet - but obviously DS has!
    Leave him be, who cares anyway?