Resident Evil 6

15678911»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CSI-uk wrote: »
    Why the hell is there no pause to this game!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are playing online then of course there is no pause button you are online

if you are playing offline then you most choose the don't allow option for playstation network, so it won't connect online and you can pause the game

i found this out by actually reading the options and not just jumping straight into the game and then going on the internet for advice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah right ok thanks.

I don't have much time for gaming so when I get time I do tend to jump straight in. I was playing on my own and didn't make the connection between being online and not being able to pause.

Never known a game with so many options.
  • steveOooosteveOooo Posts: 5,002
    Forum Member
    Playing this game reminded me of bits from this survival horror book - particularly chapter 5 :eek:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009JVMEGY/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=mysp085-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B009JVMEGY
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I need some help!! Leon is on the elevator cable, I have to use RT and LT to climb up, but I get no further than a few metres before I'm knocked back. Please help as this game is driving me insane, never played anything like it, not in a good way either.
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    I need some help!! Leon is on the elevator cable, I have to use RT and LT to climb up, but I get no further than a few metres before I'm knocked back. Please help as this game is driving me insane, never played anything like it, not in a good way either.

Really lol

Hold both down
    When LT icon lifts up on screen let it go
    Then when RT icon lifts on screen let that one go
    Remember to keep holding both of them
    Its really not that hard lol
  • TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was the same. Instead of pressing the buttons when it says to, release them. Always keep your fingers pressed down on the L2 R2 buttons.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggebruv wrote: »
    Really lol

Hold both down
    When LT icon lifts up on screen let it go
    Then when RT icon lifts on screen let that one go
    Remember to keep holding both of them
    Its really not that hard lol
    TheVoid wrote: »
    I was the same. Instead of pressing the buttons when it says to, release them. Always keep your fingers pressed down on the L2 R2 buttons.

Thanks for the replies. I did suss it eventually.