Pricey and Henson?

Comments

• SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, Leigh's a cutie - and at least he can play. Henson's always been overrated, in looks and ability. Just too greasy-looking for me.

Henson comes across as a right prat but I'd never doubt his talent. He's just wasted it by and large. As for appearances, others can judge him on those.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's certainly got a type - dark, dumb and orange
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She's certainly got a type - dark, dumb and orange

Is it just me or are they getting... darker, dumber and orangier the older she gets?

I bet GH is as into botox and surgery as she is... she could have found her perfect doll... ooops I meant man.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »
    Tis sad but true. Never got it myself, he's vain and thick.
    Now Leigh Halfpenny....
    Ah, Leigh's a cutie - and at least he can play. Henson's always been overrated, in looks and ability. Just too greasy-looking for me.

I don't get it either, looks like he's made of plastic his face in particular looks too chiselled and moulded. He reminds me of those Stretch Armstrong dolls that were popular in the Seventies.

http://www.plaidstallions.com/kenner/sa/jsa5.jpg
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

Some are :eek: and some are :D
    But I never noticed any positive ones at all.:confused: The SUN must be traumatised after recent events to imagine employing the use of her name on articles a good idea. Even addressing serious issues she manages to make a total prat of herself.
    Anyway,good luck to Henson. And if he imagines that at any point Charlotte Church will allow her kids in that menagerie then he needs to rethink.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    Some are :eek: and some are :D
    But I never noticed any positive ones at all.:confused: The SUN must be traumatised after recent events to imagine employing the use of her name on articles a good idea. Even addressing serious issues she manages to make a total prat of herself.
    Anyway,good luck to Henson. And if he imagines that at any point Charlotte Church will allow her kids in that menagerie then he needs to rethink.

I'm not sure how much he sees of the kids to be honest, he's always off on some half hearted attempt to resurrect his rugby career or reinvent himself as a reality "star"
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Why would KP and GH do a photoshoot together? :confused:
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Why would KP and GH do a photoshoot together? :confused:

see post 21 for a theory - I can't bear to type it, it might make it true:eek:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »
    see post 21 for a theory - I can't bear to type it, it might make it true:eek:

:D I saw Cazzz's theory too but immediately averted my eyes and scrolled madly past it in the hope that if we don't acknowledge the terrible possibility, then it can't come true!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having watched dead eyed, myopic Henson on 'The Bachelor' - I would say he is a PERFECT match for Price. Vain, thick as mince, totally void of anything upstairs and obsessed with his appearance.
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Having watched dead eyed, myopic Henson on 'The Bachelor' - I would say he is a PERFECT match for Price. Vain, thick as mince, totally void of anything upstairs and obsessed with his appearance.
    She couldn't have met a better match,now she'll have company when she gazes at herself all day long on google,he can bring his own lappy and sit beside her and gaze himself...ahh true love..
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused now - is this the same night out after a photoshoot or is it another one? The article isnt clear.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2245348/Katie-Price-rugby-player-Gavin-Henson-hold-hands-10-hour-drinking-session.html

10 hour binge :D they are definitely well-suited!

One thing really annoys me tho - an onlooker said they "didnt even bother ordering anything to eat" Who on earth does go to a nightclub at 1am for dinner..? Are kitchens even still open at that time? (you can tell I dont get out much...:o)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

maybe she is courting Channel 5 if her sky contract has ended. A big brother stint and then Katie Price: the Bachelorette?? 20 men lined up to date her:eek:

Things wouldn't last long between them, normally 1 tackle and Henson is injured and out of action for months. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I'm confused now - is this the same night out after a photoshoot or is it another one? The article isnt clear.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2245348/Katie-Price-rugby-player-Gavin-Henson-hold-hands-10-hour-drinking-session.html

10 hour binge :D they are definitely well-suited!

One thing really annoys me tho - an onlooker said they "didnt even bother ordering anything to eat" Who on earth does go to a nightclub at 1am for dinner..? Are kitchens even still open at that time? (you can tell I dont get out much...:o)

They could have shared a kebab on the way home ;)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    They could have shared a kebab on the way home ;)

:D:D Is Gav fond of Vodka by any chance?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    :D:D Is Gav fond of Vodka by any chance?

judging by one of the pics he is a half pint man...with a straw:eek:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    maybe she is courting Channel 5 if her sky contract has ended. A big brother stint and then Katie Price: the Bachelorette?? 20 men lined up to date her:eek:

Things wouldn't last long between them, normally 1 tackle and Henson is injured and out of action for months. :D

She'd have trouble finding 20 that haven't been 'acquainted' with her:D:D:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that dust or some other sort of white powder on their clothes I wonder?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D I saw Cazzz's theory too but immediately averted my eyes and scrolled madly past it in the hope that if we don't acknowledge the terrible possibility, then it can't come true!

if only that theory worked on a few other celebs when we post here:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha another Katie Price showmance :rolleyes: How long until she utters the usual " He is the one...great with the kids" etc etc!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is her ex still in this country coming out of zleb hangouts?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Ha ha ha another Katie Price showmance :rolleyes: How long until she utters the usual " He is the one...great with the kids" etc etc!

Best sex she's ever had until they split and then she'll claim he's got a c*ck the size of her little finger :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Why is her ex still in this country coming out of zleb hangouts?
    Blame Jordan.
    She introduced him to the joys of freebie celeb world where your every fart is of interest to someone.
    She created a celeb-monster.
    All her fault.
  • JaiJaiJaiJai Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God she's relentless. She can't live without a penis, preferably attached to a man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UH-OH......trouble at t'mill....;)
    “He(Leo) has decided to make a life for himself in Britain despite his split from Katie Price. He has thrown himself into training (on a diving show) and picked up a few knocks. He wants viewers to see a new side to him and that he is more than just an ex of Katie’s.”
    Leandro is the latest ex of Katie’s to jump on the reality bandwagon, with former hubby Alex Reid winning Celebrity Big Brother in 2010.
    Jordan’s friend Phil Turner tweeted: “Why is every production company obsessed with @MissKatiePrice x’s and puts them in shows!!!! There not celebs!! There xxxxx’s#sad.”
    Pals say The Sun columnist is fed-up with former lovers using her as a cash cow.
    One said: “Leandro is just the latest to use her name to get fame for themselves.
    “The fear is producers will use his connection to goad her and cause her discomfort.

How rude is Turner ? His hubby made a career from her but God forbid anyone else cashes in . Hypocrite much ?And spelling lessons might be a good idea.