Jay Z has apparently cheated on Queen Beyonce with Rita Ora

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smc81 wrote: »
    'Rita' is trending in the UK, Like I said the tabloids won't just print a rumour but Rita responding to a reality star makes it "newsworthy" (and in the process you have to mention what the rumour was that she denied).

What are you talking about? Tabloids print rumors every single day of the week with or without proof, names to back it up, or even anyone actually telling them. I'm just saying if something as big as the Cathy White scandal can be completely ignored, I doubt this will get attention. Either that, or Rita will get the Cathy treatment and be axed, but I doubt it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what else is funny? If you Google my name together with Pep Guardiola, there's no mention of the fact that we're having an illicit love affair....oh, wait...:rolleyes:

Made no sense in context to what this is about. Are you a celebrity trending because of an alleged affair as well? No? Okay, then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    What are you talking about? Tabloids print rumors every single day of the week with or without proof, names to back it up, or even anyone actually telling them. I'm just saying if something as big as the Cathy White scandal can be completely ignored, I doubt this will get attention. Either that, or Rita will get the Cathy treatment and be axed, but I doubt it.

They rarely do affairs rumours without any evidence (unlike dating rumours). This is like the David Beckham/Katherine Jenkins situation where lots of people commented online but no tabloid dared mention it until she made the twitter denials.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    They rarely do affairs rumours without any evidence (unlike dating rumours). This is like the David Beckham/Katherine Jenkins situation where lots of people commented online but no tabloid dared mention it until she made the twitter denials.

when Holly from Geordie Shore claims it then I'll believe it;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    [/B]

when Holly from Geordie Shore claims it then I'll believe it;)

It was never about who Rita responded to, the fact that she responded at all is the story. Unsurprisingly if you go to her twitter the tweets are gone.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    It was never about who Rita responded to, the fact that she responded at all is the story. Unsurprisingly if you go to her twitter the tweets are gone.

I think it's all relevant isn't it, I'm still perplexed how a girl from Geordie Shore would know this-is she Rita's old friend, does she spend time with Jay Z & Beyonce:confused: I honestly don't know but can't really see there paths would have crossed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I think it's all relevant isn't it, I'm still perplexed how a girl from Geordie Shore would know this-is she Rita's old friend, does she spend time with Jay Z & Beyonce:confused: I honestly don't know but can't really see there paths would have crossed

She probably was just spreading gossip that she heard like many people. Rita finally losing her cool and responding gives legs to the story but she could have replied to anyone. It happened late at night and both have deleted all tweets so it might go away (although from that link it seems like one helpful individual decided to make screen grabs for the record).
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Basically a non-story going on Twitter. I'm not saying he isn't cheating, but there are monthly rumors about him cheating on Beyonce with every woman he meets. And Rita Ora might think it's actually getting her name out there if she does respond, even negative publicity is making people look up Rita Ora.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why go out for hamburger when there's steak at home? :D

because the steak is not lean and it is over cooked
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Whilst I don't condone Rita cheating on Rob with several men, and IF its true, JayZ cheating on Beyonce, it sounds like a Z list wannabe famous girl trying to get in on the publicity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    www.popculturemajor.com/2013/01/02/rita-ora-goes-off-on-geordie-shore-star-over-jay-z-rumors/

Her grammar is deplorable. Has anyone seen the twitter joke asking what she got on her GCSEs in English? She got the D. Ha!

Rita's tweets are worse than Holly's, now that's embarrassing!!
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And in other pretend news, I was approached by an attractive woman in Asda. She snogged my face off and then told me she wanted to marry me and bear my offspring ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And in other pretend news, I was approached by an attractive woman in Asda. She snogged my face off and then told me she wanted to marry me and bear my offspring ..

Oh come on ..... you have to make these stories at least semi believable.....:p
  • Just VogueJust Vogue Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    because the steak is not lean and it is over cooked

Are you sure???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGc9n6BiWXA

Jay-Z isn't stupid enough to cheat on Bey, they have the whole power couple thing going on. It's as much of a business partnership as it is a relationship (Even though there is no doubting that it is a real relationship). This is a non-story from a non-celeb. Rita should know better than to reply to this kind of crap, but she's never been classy has she?

Beyonce on the other hand is loaded with it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i41qWJ6QjPI
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on ..... you have to make these stories at least semi believable.....:p

Love it ! :D
  • Mo@realityMo@reality Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off twitter... say no more.

I wonder who is dead today then?

Poor old Megan Fox apparantly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems a bit odd a random person tweeting about an (alleged) affair that doesn't directly affect her. What made her tweet it?

I don't know much about Rita Ora, but it seems to me someone has it in for her. What she gets up to is probably no worse than what other young women get up to.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Rita' is trending in the UK, Like I said the tabloids won't just print a rumour but Rita responding to a reality star makes it "newsworthy" (and in the process you have to mention what the rumour was that she denied).

You're right. The mirror have picked up on it
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rita-ora-hits-out-after-1516204
    Forum Member
    Rita actually denying this makes me think there is no fire here, even though there is smoke. Rita didn't reply to Rob's tantrum because he may have had proof to back it up had she denied it. So she kept quiet hoping it would die soon. But with this, she can actually feed to the rumor by denying it, thus keeping her name out there, and there is nothing to leak anywhere.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    it is understandable especially if Bouncey cannot satisfy him. she will either have to run back to her father or latch on to someone else who can promote her.

how long before she is stepping out with Cowell ?

Based on a twitter rumour started by one of Geordie Shore? Don't hold your breath:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Damn the Rita hate on twitter is REAL.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freeman000 wrote: »
    Men gonna be men.

If you're a man you have a horrendous view of your own gender.
    Forum Member
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    Damn the Rita hate on twitter is REAL.

She is kind of asking for it now. She is calling other women wh*res, and this rumor she should have sat out, just let it slide.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jay and b have both cheated on each other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is, with a medium like Twitter, and some of the idiots who infest it, you can't just "let things slide" now. I accept that you're probably on a hiding to nothing either way because if you ignore something, you're probably seen to be "confirming" it, and if you deny something, people wouldn't believe you anyway.