PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double post.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy with that result. At least 2 HM's I like have got through to the final. Was very surprised at how close the voting is so far. Hardly anything in it, and all could change before Wednesday.

Drew & Tully are annoying. Amazing at how much love they get when you compare it to our BB this year with Hazel & Daley. Hazel was vilified for simply flirting with Daley, let alone doing anything else. Tully does far worse to her GF and still receives a huge amount of support and the BB producers seem to be obsessed with bringing her back. I guess that's what I like about the Australian crowd though. That they are positive towards all HM's regardless of how awful they are.

Drew was once in my top three, but I lost a great deal of respect for him during the whole Tully thing, and then he just became very dull to me after she left. A bit of a bitch and a support act to Tim throughout. He very rarely took center stage himself.
  • Options
    QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    zolug wrote: »
    Me too I couldnt help myself ,but glad with the result .I think that I am in the minority with wanting Tahan to win .love her or loathe her she being consistant throughout and has always declared her intentions of wanting to win not like the fakes who say they are only in there for the journey or the experience:D

I've come around to liking Tahan lately. She's done some things that haven't been kind, but I like that she's feisty and strong and has played the game hard. I wouldn't be unhappy if Tahan were to take this out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Happy with the final 3
    Tim the last couple of weeks has been getting a negative edit...production keep showing him slating the others...always have him referring to 'them' as in 'I dont like them'. Don't know what effect it is having on his popularity but makes me think it will be Jade and Tahan as final 2

I would prefer Tahan or Tim as winner but with all the positive edits think it might be Jade, who for me has been the least entertaining out of most of the housemates who have been in there

Don't think Jades dad likes Ed ....called him stupid and don't think he was joking LOL

I'm hoping BB keeps the Tullying to the bare minimum in the Finale Its making me balk
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping Tahan too- Tim annoyed me being so nasty about the breakfast she cooked for everyone and chucking the coffee away.
    Tahan deserves it more than Tim but now I wonder if Jade will win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HalsMam wrote: »
    Happy with the final 3
    Tim the last couple of weeks has been getting a negative edit...production keep showing him slating the others...always have him referring to 'them' as in 'I dont like them'. Don't know what effect it is having on his popularity but makes me think it will be Jade and Tahan as final 2

I would prefer Tahan or Tim as winner but with all the positive edits think it might be Jade, who for me has been the least entertaining out of most of the housemates who have been in there

Don't think Jades dad likes Ed ....called him stupid and don't think he was joking LOL

I'm hoping BB keeps the Tullying to the bare minimum in the Finale Its making me balk

I think Fabio said 'stupendo' as in a stupendous person. It was a compliment...nice of him, but some BB fans may beg to differ on that. :D
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    II guess that's what I like about the Australian crowd though. That they are positive towards all HM's regardless

People keep saying this here, but it's just not true. There has been booing and jeering (as well as the usual awwwing and laughing) this year during the annoying crowd commentary on the HLs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    People keep saying this here, but it's just not true. There has been booing and jeering (as well as the usual awwwing and laughing) this year during the annoying crowd commentary on the HLs.

The only booing I can recall was during one of the very early evictions towards Tully. But even that wasn't OTT. I'm talking in comparison to our BB and the usual embarrassment of a crowd we have. The Australian crowd has been refreshing.
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only booing I can recall was during one of the very early evictions towards Tully. But even that wasn't OTT. I'm talking in comparison to our BB and the usual embarrassment of a crowd we have. The Australian crowd has been refreshing.

Have to agree with you. There may have been a small amount of booing, but it really doesn't compare to the crowd's negative reaction in BBUK.
    I think the crowd are refreshing too. :)
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if Jade wins and she gets back with Ed and they share the winnings together.
    That would be the most miserable ending ever. lol I shouldn't laugh but it's starting to become a real possibility. I was thinking this series seemed a bit too good to be true so far.
    Pretty sure Ed thinks that. And I agree totally!
    sweetmiss wrote: »
    I'm watching the show now OMG can Tully be anymore insensitive?.
    She is self centered to the max!
    I already said, she's been pushed by the producers a lot the last couple of weeks with the Jade-Ed thing. The focus has been on Ed playing the game, and Jade the love sick one. So obviously geared to getting her support.

They do show Tim as being annoying, but he still doesn't get jeered or booed on the live show. If over HMs acted like him, really just jealous of others getting airtime, they would get bad reactions from the audience. The boos and jeering this year have shown it, though some seem not to notice it if it isn't aimed at their own favourites.

Meanwhile Tahan has been largely left out of the HLs the last two weeks. Even in the montage clip (what a waste of time they are) they seemed to be more negative towards her than positive. And they even mentioned the stupid conspiracy theory that the votes were rigged by her boyfriend. Absolutely disgusted that the producers sink that low.
    Truly they made no mention of Ed's illegal contest and the ad. Wearing a Tahan sticker on his helmet is nowhere near the rigging Ed's family pulled.
    B*witched wrote: »
    I've come around to liking Tahan lately. She's done some things that haven't been kind, but I like that she's feisty and strong and has played the game hard. I wouldn't be unhappy if Tahan were to take this out.
    Jade has done things that were mean and Tim excels at being mean. Jade in fact was the meanest of all, wishing someone dead is as LOW as one can go IMO.
    I think Fabio said 'stupendo' as in a stupendous person. It was a compliment...nice of him, but some BB fans may beg to differ on that. :D
    I think so too as well as marvelous. He must be very jetlagged. :D
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought tim came over very badly in his spat with boog to be honest, hes always been like that, very mardy if someone gets the better of him, but I think here he took it out on everyone else who had nothing to do with it , and basically it was all because she went further than he did and was likely to get the attention in the highlight show.

As far as the 'bitchy' stuff goes, they have all done it during the series, and to be honest , I think the worst case of being just plain bitchy was Jade sitting on a chair putting down tully's attempt at the catwalk strut, it never gets mentioned because it was tully that was the subject and no one really likes her, it was as catty as can be nevertheless.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh I remember that, and that kind of bitchiness comes from jealousy and not simply the annoyances and frustations that BB brings anyway.

Tim's argument with Boog, and earlier Drew, seems pretty typical of what you get when a series comes to end and some HMs are trying to get what they see as the upper hand in the battle for the money. Because of that it can seem a bit desperate if not played right.

And I wasn't talking about booing/jeering at the actual evictions, I think I was clear in talking about the crowd reactions during the actual action in the show itself. Unfortunately that gives the crowd an even greater influence than they have in the British version as it ends up spanning the whole live show and not just when the names are called or the evictee leaves.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    It will be deflating if that BITCH Tim wins. Really gone off him since he said he saved Mikkayla to piss off the others. Up till then I thought he was friends with Mikkayla, he certainly gave her that impression but really he was just using her and could not care less. What a toerag!

Now he's fine putting garlic on Boog's toothbrush and in all her things but heaven forbid she get's him back. He's blown all my impressions of him in one weekend. What a whiner!
    Tim has a huge ego and is crushed if anyone takes the limelight from him.
    I thought tim came over very badly in his spat with boog to be honest, hes always been like that, very mardy if someone gets the better of him, but I think here he took it out on everyone else who had nothing to do with it , and basically it was all because she went further than he did and was likely to get the attention in the highlight show.

Agree with the above. Everything he says and does is with the intention of getting airtime. Even those stupid faces he always pulls in the DR where he opens his mouth wide and grits his teeth together. I know people say that "it's a game", but I don't like it when HMs say and do particular things to try and gain favour with the public. I don't really have that much of a problem with playing the game as in nominating particular people because you find them a threat or because you don't think anyone else will nominate them, but not like that.

Boog was right in that he loves giving it out, but he just cannot take it at all. He keeps making out that he's the innocent party and tries to portray the ones he's against as bad people. He's a master manipulator and knows exactly the right words to say to make him see like the better person, but he isn't.

Also, he thinks he's untouchable. He's made out for most of the weeks in there that the people he nominates are the ones that get evicted and also, in today's show, he said, "I'd be so surprised if I'm one of the people that go on Monday night". If it was someone like Ed that had said that, then people would have gone on him like a ton of bricks. Wolfy in the latest UK series was highly criticised for saying that she knew she would make the final. I don't see this as anything different.
    I know a lot of people think Jade is a nice girl I don't think she's that nice, I think she's a doormat. However I prefer a FEMALE to win and if it's Jade then YEAH!

Out of the three that are left, I do think she is definitely the nicest one there.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Personally I prefer people who show their positive and negative traits like Tim/Tahan rather than someone who drains themself of their individuality and apologises for their feelings in order to be liked by someone else.
    It's ten times more watchable too. lol

I feel bad for anyone who votes for Jade thinking she's this new independent woman, when she's almost certainly going to go crawling back to Ed. She was in way too deep to just get over it that easily.
    Then again, they do say there's a very thin line between love and hate, and maybe some words of advice from her friends/family might convince her he's not such a prince.

She also may have to cough up $50.00 if she wants a date with Ed in the future.
  • Options
    MelSingletonMelSingleton Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My Italian isn't that great but I am pretty sure I heard stupendo and meraviglioso (stupendous, marvellous).

Then again, what else was he going to say given the situation?
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tahan or Jade to win.

Just not Tim. He has made a great housemate but him winning.... No thanks.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My main opposition to a Jade win would be Ed clinging to her.

Praying for a Tahan win but feel Tahan will end up 3rd. :(
  • Options
    Red DevilRed Devil Posts: 13,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :( I wanted Drew to be in the final three, but when I saw the percentages I thought it'd be him next, he's been hovering around the 18% mark for a while.

Can't believe there's only two episodes left, it's gone so quickly and has been really enjoyable.

Hope it's renewed for 2014.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jade has done things that were mean and Tim excels at being mean. Jade in fact was the meanest of all, wishing someone dead is as LOW as one can go IMO.

I recently saw on one of the forums someone accusing Tahan's mother of faking tears when she nominated Jade for that comment. How silly. Of course Tahan's mum would be upset to hear another person say something nasty about her daughter. But Jade did apologise which was the right thing to do. Some of Jade's fans just go too far and make things up.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Clooney :(
  • Options
    futumtchfutumtch Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Italian isn't that great but I am pretty sure I heard stupendo and meraviglioso (stupendous, marvellous).

Then again, what else was he going to say given the situation?
    What was definitely cringey was just afterwards when they linked back to Sonia. She said "Gracias" which is Spanish :D
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There was a lot of booing for Mikkayla during her eviction. Mind you nowhere near as bad as ours, I get the impression that the Aussies discourage the booing in comparison to ours where they are encouraged.
    Mr Clooney :(

:(:cry::( I was really sad to see him go. I've never teared up at a HM leaving before but that dog had a lot of personality.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »

Out of the three that are left, I do think she is definitely the nicest one there.
    She's actually the least nice of the 3 of them and I say that because she is the ONLY hm I've ever heard wish another HM dead! That is as low as you can go, IMNSHO.

A nice person would never wish another person dead. It's not possible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's actually the least nice of the 3 of them and I say that because she is the ONLY hm I've ever heard wish another HM dead! That is as low as you can go, IMNSHO.

A nice person would never wish another person dead. It's not possible.

She did say after she said that though that she didn't mean it and that was going to far, or words to those effect. Also she apologized to Tahan during the Halloween episode and said it was a terrible thing to say and she deserved to be nominated for that.

At least she knows what she said was wrong and not nice. It was just frustration talk at the time.