Katie Price with 5th Child

Comments

• spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is she in Competition with kerry katona too see how many kids they can have ?
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Clearly the children are more resilient than we think, still appear to be lovely happy grounded children although their father pimps them out at every opportunity and their mother brings a new Daddy home every year, let's hope they continue to stay that way.

So, you're saying the kids are resilient and have a lovely, happy childhood - in spite of the fact that their father pimps them out and their mum brings home a new daddy every year.

I guess as joint parents, they must be doing something right, regardless, eh?
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she needs a lesson in sex ed. its vile. the pill is free theres no excuse
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she needs a lesson in sex ed. its vile. the pill is free theres no excuse

Why is its vile? :confused:She is married and has the funds to have another child if she so desires!
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Poor child :(
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would you be all fluffy and lovely if Emily was pregnant again? Or would that be Pete scoring points?

Unlike some ..I'd happily congratulate them both and wish them a happy healthy baby .
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    And I'm sure you'll be on the ball to post links and discuss in great detail, if and when that happens:D

And I'm sure you will be on the ball not to discuss the topic of the thread but wedge in yet more unrelated digs about her ex. and other posters.....................in view of that.frankly whatever you are insinuating with your totally irrelevant point to this thread is hypocritically laughable and clear in it's intent. Tedious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, you're saying the kids are resilient and have a lovely, happy childhood - in spite of the fact that their father pimps them out and their mum brings home a new daddy every year.

I guess they must be doing something right, regardless, eh?

That's what it appears from what we are allowed to see, yes.

I really do actually hope that Katie is settled and happy with Kieran, not for her sake but for the children's, they certainly have had a roller coaster few years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I too had a shock! I found out i was expecting at 4months. I had been to the hospital for lots of tests (i rarely get periods & have lots of tummy pains) eventually was told I could not have children & never would & would have the pains forever....turns out I was already about a week pregnant at this time and only 4 months later on the off chance I did the test....

Such a lovely ending to such awful news ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I'm sure you will be on the ball not to discuss the topic of the thread but wedge in yet more unrelated digs about her ex. and other posters.....................in view of that.frankly whatever you are insinuating with your totally irrelevant point to this thread is hypocritically laughable and clear in it's intent. Tedious.

Wow, you got all that from my one lined reply to you. Think you're reading waaaay too much into it, but there ya go.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what it appears from what we are allowed to see, yes.

I really do actually hope that Katie is settled and happy with Kieran, not for her sake but for the children's, they certainly have had a roller coaster few years.

And there's where we agree. But I also hope for her sake too, not just the kids. And it's nice and respectful that you've actually called her husband by his proper name.:)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    When there has been TV shows about women not knowing they were pregnant right up to the time they gave birth - like you I couldn't believe that these women could have gone through a whole pregnancy with any signs or symptoms....................until.................

As a mother already of 3 - with the youngest at the time only just over a year........I was completely astounded to discover that I was 29 weeks pregnant (it was initially thought the pains that took me to hospital was an appendicitis- turned out it was me going into a threatened premature labour)

With the other 3 I had horrific morning sickness right up to the time of birth - with number 4 - nothing. If you don't know you are pregnant, all the flutters and then movements are put down to wind or a grumbling tummy!
    i had no weight gain - in fact I was still losing weight after having number 3 - and was a size 10. no rounded tummy - nothing! And I was still having periods too!

So imagine my surprise when the scan showed a 29 week old baby - particularly as hubby had had a vasectomy during the 3rd pregnancy as we felt our family would be complete ! (poor love didn't know what to think - however he had a sperm test and was found to be producing even more sperm after the vasectomy than he had been before - he was one of the 1% whose tubes rejoined after the vasectomy - he had the surgery re-done afterwards and it was a lot worse the 2nd time as they are a bit more brutal with the tubes!!!)

And as number 4 was born at 32 weeks - I only in effect had a 3 week pregnancy from the time I found out to the time he was born! He was 5 lb 12 when he was born at 32 weeks as well - so not a small baby!

I think that's a cute story, obviously unplanned but an unexpected treasure I'm sure! I can't imagine only being aware you're pregnant for a few weeks - that's both scary and lovely!:)
    -
    It's well known KP does not use contraception - but she has always said she wanted many children, so I don't see this story as particularly surprising despite her recent comments. She's married, wealthy and of child-bearing years - good luck to her.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And there's where we agree. And it's nice and respectful that's you've called her husband by his proper name.:)

Unlike yourself regarding her ex husband , and the father of 2 of her children :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Unlike yourself regarding her ex husband , and the father of 2 of her children :p

So all a sudden being the dad to the Andre kids is important when saying not very nice things about him. Surely that same rule therefore should be applied to their mum?
    You must feel concerned about the kids feelings and the fact that I poke fun at their dad by calling him Tangoman. Are you gonna pop over to the KP thread and also suggest there shouldn't be any talk about the kids mum pwicey or Jett's dad Kevvy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I reckon Emily will be preggers within the year, and it will be a boy this time, for sure!;-)

Lol really, indeed :)

I know what you mean, bit like the dramarama with Amelia's birth too, floods, long car journeys, no hospitals near etc:D;-)

I don't doubt there were floods in Somerset at that time. Of course tangoman would have to be caught up in any sort of drama. None of this straight to the hospital without any complications malarkey for him. No. Not plain sailing at all. It's lucky Amelia wasn't born in the car on the way there. Makes for more interesting reading when he sells his stories to the tack mags.

Misandry? Really? You think the PA is full of dislike, contempt and prejudice against men? I don't see that at all. No, it's not men general, hey, I love men!!:D it's solely for PA for reasons that regular members of this forum will be well aware. I'd better move on in case the topic police are out and about though. But yup, you're totally right, each to their own.

I'm sure any potential new baby will be a bundle of cuteness if KP's other 4 cuties are anything to go by. I'm going to go all out there and say I think she's a great mum. All her kids seem to adore her. If it's true, i'm sure Katie and Kieron will await the imminent arrival of their 2nd child together with much excitement.

Nothing adds up? What do you mean Holly? Another way to make money? Maybe she'll be lucky enough to get as many covers of OK of the new arrival and follow up stories as her ex hubbie, really get the ££££ rolling in, eh?

'Desperate times' :confused: so, mentioning TM in a thread on a showbiz forum about his ex wife is seen as 'desperate?' Ok. I guess we have differing views on what exactly is classed as desperate.

See Badcat, I like a bit of consistency in my life. So that's why I find it hard to understand how KP is slated for one thing but tangoman is given a by ball for doing exactly the same sort of thing. And no, I won't be replying in a similar vain to Betty because the truth if the matter is I can't be bothered. Plus, another important part is, I actually agree with her that the KP thread really IS misogynistic for reasons I've just stated above. So no need to take it any further with Betty.:D. Anyway i think I'll move on now. It's getting a bit too zzzzzzzz, isn't it?

Be lovely for KP to have a little girl this time. Be nice for Princess to have yet another sister. Not to mention for Kieron to have one of each!

I presume she meant not pimping them out on a contrived and edited tv show to bolster the ratings. How interesting would his show have been without the kids? No point in KP not posting pictures on her twitter etc now. Everyone already knows who J&P are, even as they are getting older and more self aware. Thanks to daddy.

I guess as joint parents, they must be doing something right, regardless, eh?

Really love to get a mention of Pete/Emily in your posts don't you, even when the thread is not about them. Gigantic eye roll.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really love to get a mention of Pete/Emily in your posts don't you, even when the thread is not about them. Gigantic eye roll.

I'm glad my posts have made such an impact on you!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad my posts have made such an impact on you!:D

Toothache makes an impact on me as well. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toothache makes an impact on me as well. :D

You should go to the dentist for regular check ups. I find that helps.:D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sincerely hope all goes well.

A new life is great news and that is the beginning, middle and end of my opinion. :)
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Are people really still arguing about who is the best out of Katie Price or Peter Andre? Oh my 😐
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, you got all that from my one lined reply to you. Think you're reading waaaay too much into it, but there ya go.:)

I read you perfectly......that is after all your intention, despite the 'clever' way you do it.
    Not good form, and as I said, utterly tedious.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are people really still arguing about who is the best out of Katie Price or Peter Andre? Oh my 😐

I think you will find it's who's worserist.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    At least she'll make money from all the OK! shoots. The silly bint.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    peonypot wrote: »
    I think you will find it's who's worserist.

Oh yes, sorry 🙊
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least she'll make money from all the OK! shoots. The silly bint.

She has only done one with her son Jett and none with her other kids in years
This discussion has been closed.