Films on Disney Villains you would like to see.

gagaaddictgagaaddict Posts: 1,444
Forum Member
✭✭✭
With "Maleficent" in production, what films solely based on the villains would you like to see?

I'd love one on Cruella De Vil :P maybe Glenn Close could reprise the role?

Also, has there been any spin offs? (like "Wicked" in a sense!)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh loads!

Ursula from The Little Mermaid, which would mean a film set in a mermaid kingdom which I would like.

Cinderella? Maybe the wicked stepmother's backstory could be quite interesting?

The possibilities are endless!!
  • rybevrybev Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always liked the villainess from The Rescuers - think it was Madame Medusa???

Loved her voice when she said "Penny, Penny, Penny".
  • gagaaddictgagaaddict Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NatalieP wrote: »
    Oooh loads!

Ursula from The Little Mermaid, which would mean a film set in a mermaid kingdom which I would like.

Cinderella? Maybe the wicked stepmother's backstory could be quite interesting?

The possibilities are endless!!

I would LOVE an Ursula one! It would have to feature her sister Morgana too. Which would be interesting as we never saw them together (Morgana being in the sequel). A young Ursula...now that's a thought!

I would like to see the Wicked Stepmother's back story too, I just don't think enough people would that's all.

Another movie that could almost be a horror film could be Frollo from The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, he was evil!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gagaaddict wrote: »
    I would LOVE an Ursula one! It would have to feature her sister Morgana too. Which would be interesting as we never saw them together (Morgana being in the sequel). A young Ursula...now that's a thought!

I would like to see the Wicked Stepmother's back story too, I just don't think enough people would that's all.

Another movie that could almost be a horror film could be Frollo from The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, he was evil!

He really was - bordering on perverted as well!!
    Maybe Scar from The Lion King, an animated prequel about why he he ended up so hateful of his brother?

Gaston - I can imagine that being quite comedic, although he was quite evil he was also very funny in his arrogance and narcissism!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really was - bordering on perverted as well!!
    Maybe Scar from The Lion King, an animated prequel about why he he ended up so hateful of his brother?

Gaston - I can imagine that being quite comedic, although he was quite evil he was also very funny in his arrogance and narcissism!

I was also thinking Scar too! :)

Just read this on imdb about the Wicked Stepmother from Cinderella:
    Lady Tremaine makes a cameo appearance in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, implying that she is French.

Tried looking on youtube for the clip but couldn't find it. I know Belle walks through the square reading a book though :p Love trivia like this!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More Disney Villain trivia:
    Lady Tremaine makes a cameo appearance in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, implying that she is French.
    Lady Tremaine is similar to Judge Claude Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, as both don't use any magic powers and they both mistreat and abuse their stepchildren (Cinderella and Quasimodo).
    The final battle with Ursula was intended to play out very differently than in the final film. First, Ariel initially succeeds in getting herself out of Ursula's grip, only for Flotsam and Jetsam to retrieve her. Also, she was to have accidentally killed Flotsam and Jetsam without any feelings of remorse or horror at what she had done, and her manner of death involved being impaled with the Trident by Eric before he passes out. On a related note, Ariel's voice was to be released to her after she was killed. Her death in Kingdom Hearts II was based on this original concept.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gagaaddict wrote: »
    More Disney Villain trivia:

Ooh they're good! Glad someone appreciates Disney as much as me! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see Scar from The Lion King. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to know what made Cruella so horrible, but she is sort of comic funny, but still seriously creepy at the same time.

I hope the Disney team get to see this thread :D
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an adult adaption for Frollo from Hunchback.
    It'll be incredibally interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    I can pass on Maleficent, Queen Narissa in Enchanted was a very similar role.

If the film was more widely recognised, I'd say the horned king from the Black Couldron, but I know that would never happen. Jafar and Captain Hook would be pretty cool, especially as the Hook film was still very focused on an adult Peter Pan rather than the villain himself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Cruella de Vill's one would be REALLY interesting
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tech Lover wrote: »
    I would like to see Scar from The Lion King. :)

I second this!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Yzma fron the Emporers new groove was the funniest Villain from disney ever would've been a good spin off If Ertha Kitt was still alive
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Zurg from Toy Story franchise!
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claude Frollo would make for an interesting film, especially if they get it as creepy as the animated portrayal.

Dr. Facilier would be interesting too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I'd love to see a Gaston film the most. Would probably be a lot of fun.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 380
    Forum Member

I'd love to see a Gaston movie..could have lots of fun with that one!!
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Yzma from the Emperor's New Groove - she's so over the top & camp, it'd be amazing to watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dcb1986 wrote: »
    I can pass on Maleficent, Queen Narissa in Enchanted was a very similar role.

If the film was more widely recognised, I'd say the horned king from the Black Couldron, but I know that would never happen. Jafar and Captain Hook would be pretty cool, especially as the Hook film was still very focused on an adult Peter Pan rather than the villain himself.
    I completely agree with the bit in bold, I think that would make a fantastic movie, although I am slightly biased as The Black Cauldron is one of my favourite Disney movies. :)

But an obvious one they should do is Scar, considering how popular The Lion King is and judging the ratings it got being re-released at the cinema, I think it'd be a huge hit.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An 'Avengers' type movie with all the villains teaming up would be pretty damn funny.

Jafar is my favourite villain.

Also love Scar, Captain Hook, Ursula, Mother Gothel, Dr. Facilier, Frollo, Cruella, Medusa and....Edgar :p

Actually, don't think there isn't a villain I don't like. They make the films!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about the hunters in Bambi? We know nothing about them, except that they hunt and kill woodland animals. The one that shot Bambi’s mum could’ve been the first kill for a young lad out hunting with his father. On realising that he’d just killed the mother of an adorable fawn, he could be driven into a deep depression that he never recovers from, and turns to drugs and sex with prostitutes in his adult life. I think it would give a sense of closure to all the generations that were traumatised by this iconic moment in their childhoods.

… Or Stromboli, whatever… ;)
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    An 'Avengers' type movie with all the villains teaming up would be pretty damn funny.

Jafar is my favourite villain.

Also love Scar, Captain Hook, Ursula, Mother Gothel, Dr. Facilier, Frollo, Cruella, Medusa and....Edgar :p

Actually, don't think there isn't a villain I don't like. They make the films!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey's_House_of_Villains

I guess that's the closest we'll ever get :p

I would love to see a Cruella movie... I think she is one of the most sinister villains because everything she does is just so real... no magic, no fairytale...she's just the sort-of evil you could find in the real world. Glenn Close was absolutely brilliant, and her laugh used to terrify me. :D

An Ursula film would be pretty amazing, if not only because of a lack of mermaid movies out there. I'm hoping that the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie focuses more on mermaids... it seems like it will do, given that Blackbeard wielded the Sword of Triton and the religious guy was taken down with the mermaid. Maybe we'll get an Ursula-esque character there? :)

The only other one that interested me enough was Maleficent, which is happening, so, yeah :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cruella, Ursula and Maleficent are my top 3!

I would LOVE Glenn Close to reprise her role as Cruella in a prequel (or sequel)...I just would love to see another movie with Cruella in (I'm guessing it wouldn't be 103 dalmatians lol).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see a back story for Mad Madam Mim from The Sword in the Stone - she was a hilarious villain.