Stacey Solomon for SCD next year (Merged)

Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
Forum Member
After her sensational win on I'm a Celebrity, think it's only fair for her to be on SCD for next year. She'd look great in sequins and spangles, bring it on.:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Third reality tv show and no career?

Famous for being famous?

#next
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Haha wow this is a genius idea :D she can for a reality show hatrick, 3 in 3 years :D
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    After her sensational win on I'm a Celebrity, think it's only fair for her to be on SCD for next year. She'd look great in sequins and spangles, bring it on.:D

Really like Stacey but her dancing was pretty much non existent on X Factor so not sure she would be good at the dancing. Would look great in the frocks though.
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    Really like Stacey but her dancing was pretty much non existent on X Factor so not sure she would be good at the dancing. Would look great in the frocks though.

Yup and would be nice to hear that she has 1 to 1 tuition. BBC bosses please take note.:D
    Forum Member
    TylerTango wrote: »
    Third reality tv show and no career?

Famous for being famous?

#next

They could patner her with Anton, excellent idea.:D
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Would love to see Stacey on it
    Forum Member
    Would love to see Stacey on it

So would I, bring it on.:D
  • RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shaun Ryder would be funnier though :) They couldnt give him props he would probably launch them at Bruce...
  • LaChatteGitaneLaChatteGitane Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dancing on Ice would be more appropriate, surely as that is also ITV
  • reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, I love Stacey, she'd be great! I would put her with Ian if he were still in it. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No thank you, she seems lovely but when she opens her mouth,....it gets on me nerves.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Shaun Ryder would be funnier though :) They couldnt give him props he would probably launch them at Bruce...

Shaun and Shane Warne are two of my ideal SCD lineup :D
  • chucklingbunnychucklingbunny Posts: 4,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shaun and Shane Warne are two of my ideal SCD lineup :D

I fear they'd need a 10 second delay on the programme though and a person employed solely to man the bleep button.:o:p
  • StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »

Surely one of the points of SCD is to take people who may not be good at dancing and help them to learn?

(Wouldn't especially like to see Stacey on it, by the way. Two major reality shows is more than enough)
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »

Great idea, Stacey is lovely she would make a great addition to Strictly Come Dancing next year.
    Forum Member
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    Great idea, Stacey is lovely she would make a great addition to Strictly Come Dancing next year.

Methinks so too.:D
  • lightpainterlightpainter Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Now that Stacey equated herself well on X Factor and has been crowned Queen of the jungle on IAC all that’s left is SCD, but which Pro would you choose as her partner?
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, definitely not.
  • ServalanServalan Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now that Stacey equated herself well on X Factor and has been crowned Queen of the jungle on IAC all that’s left is SCD, but which Pro would you choose as her partner?

Nobody.

Why should Simon Cowell's cast-offs litter SCD? No, thank you ...
  • Funky MangoFunky Mango Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..who?
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Moira Ross wants to up her ratings she could do no worse then include Stacey. She certainly is up for anything and has a great positive attitude. She may have two left feet though but surely couldn't be worse the AW.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Stacey is a lovely sweet girl, I'm sure there would be some chemistry between her and Anton. he would help her to dance beautifully, they would make an amazing couple.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    She would have been fab with Ian or Matthew (if they were still in the competition)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, no thanks.
    Forum Member
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    Stacey is a lovely sweet girl, I'm sure there would be some chemistry between her and Anton. he would help her to dance beautifully, they would make an amazing couple.

Agreed as they both are smiley people.:D