she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Shows how much that barrel has been scraped when "F**ked Katie Price" appears on a resumé.

Yup.
    Although the way she's going, f**ked Katie Price is going to be on almost everyone's resume before long.
    Mind you, it worked wonders for a certain someone's career trajectory didn't it?:rolleyes:
  • Laptop LilLaptop Lil Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she's marrying 'Bodge the Builder'. How much do you bet he will give her an estitmate and then do a runner with the cash :rolleyes:
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how much William Hill would give me on her announcing her pregnancy within the next few weeks ?

The wedding is this month if this piece in the Sun is true. She must be knocked up if she's locking him down this quickly.
    KATIE Price will marry her new lover this month in a low-key ceremony abroad.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4742203/Alex-Reid-warns-Katie-Prices-new-fiance.html
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how much William Hill would give me on her announcing her pregnancy within the next few weeks ?

The wedding is this month if this piece in the Sun is true. She must be knocked up if she's locking him down this quickly.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4742203/Alex-Reid-warns-Katie-Prices-new-fiance.html

Divorce on the cards by Easter I'd say. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So engaged after 3 weeks and married within the next month? If all that is true, she has serious mental problems.

Things can go wrong when people get married yes but arent VOWS meant to be VOWS? The only contract she will make with him is how much they will split the OK photo money.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's The Sun so I'm guessing they'll get 'exclusive' access to the backstage story alongside the inevitable OK!/Hello/Look At Me magazine wedding photo rights.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4709913/kieran-hayler-gay-online-sex.html
    "JORDAN’S hunky new fella took part in internet sex sessions — with a gay male drama student.
    Stripper Kieran Hayler, 25, got his kit off at least a dozen times as he chatted online with the 23-year-old man.
    And the student revealed: “He got his kicks and I got mine.”
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,929
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4709913/kieran-hayler-gay-online-sex.html
    "JORDAN’S hunky new fella took part in internet sex sessions — with a gay male drama student.
    Stripper Kieran Hayler, 25, got his kit off at least a dozen times as he chatted online with the 23-year-old man.
    And the student revealed: “He got his kicks and I got mine.”
    So gay for pay (no, free in fact) then! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    So gay for pay (no, free in fact) then! :D

Very keen on marriage too.
    Showmance maybe?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Showmance maybe?

Considering the bride, highly unlikely. She's got no real reason to hook up with someone for publicity because I suspect she's got a whole locker full of 'revelations' ready to go if she needs a few column inches.

I suspect he's been offered the role of sperm donor and husband at a very respectable salary, so he's accepted.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering the bride, highly unlikely. She's got no real reason to hook up with someone for publicity because I suspect she's got a whole locker full of 'revelations' ready to go if she needs a few column inches.
    I suspect he's been offered the role of sperm donor and husband at a very respectable salary, so he's accepted.

It's all a bit 'old hat' now though isn't it? How many more 'Pete/Alex/Leandro had a tiny c*ck and spent all my money' exposes is the public really going to swallow? (Excuse the pun):D

Price needs publicity like the rest of us need oxygen. A potential 3rd husband is shocking and will give her all the press attention she craves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would that not be classed as a showmance of sorts?
    Judging by his tweets, he sounds very busy with his new friends. :D
    Kieran Kaine Hayler‏@kieran0322
    Good meeting this morning with @ThirteenPR @PhillTurnerDIY @mrwilljenkins

@ThirteenPR AKA Phil & his mate.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all a bit 'old hat' now though isn't it? How many more 'Pete/Alex/Leandro had a tiny c*ck and spent all my money' exposes is the public really going to swallow? (Excuse the pun):D

Price needs publicity like the rest of us need oxygen. A potential 3rd husband is shocking and will give her all the press attention she craves.

Exactly. She's a spent force. She really has nothing left to flog apart from marriage and dropping another sprog and even they're on their last legs. No one cares anymore.
    Even the revelations that Alex like a bottle of Smirnoff rammed up the jacksy barely raised an eyebrow from most people.

She's more likely to make people go :rolleyes: than :eek: these days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So another Convenient Penis pops through the revolving door
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Exactly. She's a spent force. She really has nothing left to flog apart from marriage and dropping another sprog and even they're on their last legs. No one cares anymore.
    Even the revelations that Alex like a bottle of Smirnoff rammed up the jacksy barely raised an eyebrow from most people. She's more likely to make people go :rolleyes: than :eek: these days.

Really ? :eek: I must of missed that particular riveting revelation ! :D
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    On the plus side, if she ever needs some shelves put up, she'll be as sound as a pound.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I give it 2 months and I'm being generous. Silly tart that she is.

I feel sorry for her children.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    I give it 2 months and I'm being generous. Silly tart that she is.

I feel sorry for her children.

I wonder why this guy thinks he will be any different to pete and Alex reid?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would that not be classed as a showmance of sorts?.

Yeah, I suppose in a roundabout way it probably is.
    fredster wrote: »

I doubt he even entertained the idea once the financial side of things was discussed. She probably thinks a "normal" will know his place more than a celebrity.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He may well be HOPING he ends up in the same situation as them - famous,with a shedload of dosh.;)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's c**tstruck, just like all her men when they first get together.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's c**tstruck, just like all her men when they first get together.

Yep. And as soon as she's pregnant, she'll be padlocking it up and he'll be lucky if he gets sex birthdays and Christmas.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Going by his antics on webcam he may not be that different to Alex!:eek:
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It amazes me that her Mum doesn't say anything to her about the damage she is doing to her children with all these guys that keep coming into her life since Peter Andre decided he had had enough of her.

This guy is yet another one in a long line of desperate wannabes only using her because of her name.

Katie Price will never change. There will never be any man who is with her that will stick around for long.

I have a feeling she will never be truly happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she bi-polar?