Options

Celebs supposed to be hot, who are not

Comments

• Options
    Anne-Marie_RoweAnne-Marie_Rowe Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Channing Tatum Body of Baywatch, face of Crimewatch :)
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deffo agree with Colin Firth. He always seems to play charmless characters as well in roles.
    Bridget Jones being a prime example, CF is not attractive and he wasnt a particularly nice person. Easy to see why Bridget was frothing at the gash for him

Colin Firth looks like a typical middle aged Dad type to me. Dont get the sex symbol thing AT ALL.

And he played a bloody drip in Bridget Jones. God women must have low expectations to find the bland, drippy Darcy some kinda idealised perfect man!! :o:o:D
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do people really find Shane Ritchie hot lol?

Back in the days of the BBC Eastenders message boards, I remember girls of around 13 years old getting very excited about 'sexy Shane'. Ick!
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Pillowface Pitt is repulsive now after all the fillers.

I've come full circle with Cumberbatch. I have a fancy for Sherlock but not for Cumberbatch who seems like a bit of a knob to be frank.

Another vote for Ryan Gosling. He has that 'one generation away from pure, trailer trash' look about him.

Why does everyone seem to fancy Tom Hiddleston? He looks like an average guy on the street to me.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with your list except for one person. I think Zayn from 1D is gorgeous. Possibly Nicky from Westlife too as he's gotten older but I can let that one slide.

Do people really find Shane Ritchie hot lol?

Shane Ritchie finds Shane Ritchie hot. President of his own fan club that one.
  • Options
    chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never got why people fancy Harry Styles. All those tatoos and silly hair, and face like a 12 year old boy. Just don't get all the fuss.

Robert Pattinson. Not my cup of tea at all.

Dan Osborne. Yes would be very hot and is, until you see the Michael Jackson tatoo. . . Eugh!
  • Options
    happyfiuhappyfiu Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Michael Fassbender.

And Jeremy Renner as it has already been said. He is not ugly but just bland and plain with absolutely no charisma.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    As for women:
    Taylor Swift - too rodent like.

:o I need to start looking more closely at rodents... ;-)
    cooler wrote: »
    Disagree. I think your bog standard mid 30s woman can only dream of having a body like Rachel Steven's. Also, if her beauty is down to photoshop, why does she look beautiful on TV, not just still photos.

I saw her recently on the Strictly tour - she looks stunning in the flesh, just the same as she does on TV and in magazines!
    Nope, nothing there that the other GA member's didn't have (and they don't
    have Cheryl's repulsive narcissism either).

Agree with this. I really don't like Cheryl's personality (well based on what we see of it anyway) and I'm not shallow enough to see past that; I will admit she is good looking, although I don't think as beautiful as she's made out to be - but as a person she leaves me cold.

Oh and I'll add Beyoncé to the mix - I think she has a rather stern face, though I guess that's not where most people are looking! :p The whole bum thing is lost on me as well, its just big, not sexy!
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cristiano Ronaldo, yes I will go with that one, he reminds me of a spotty oil slick
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    happyfiu wrote: »
    Michael Fassbender.

And Jeremy Renner as it has already been said. He is not ugly but just bland and plain with absolutely no charisma.

He has a certain 'charm' in the film Shame:p:o

Ryan Gosling munts as does Bradley Cooper. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is another one who I don't see all the fuss over - although he's a great actor. Hugh Grant and Colin Firth are totally overrated.

Females: Jennifer Aniston. Fantastic body but jawline and nose are too big, even post surgery. Carol Vorderman looks like a horse.
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Cameron Diaz smiles is anyone else reminded of The Joker.

However, she is not allowed on this thread due to her exemplary entrance in 'The Mask'. That entrance trumps all calls for un-hotness
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny thread, I wonder how many munters themselves posted on here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    Rachel Stevens - she looks like your bog standard mid 30s woman once you take away the photoshop. Still can't believe she was FHM sexiest woman of 2014.

Agree about Rachel- average in the looks and got very lucky marrying Rod. Good legs though. (I say this as a Kiwi too!)

My dad said about Rachel Stevens ' she looks like she's been hit in the face with a shovel ' - I agree, I've got a bit of a thing about chins though, don't think Ellie Goulding is all that either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Gary Barlow ! All my friends drool over him, can't see it myself.
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Moss was always my stock answer to this
  • Options
    PoppySeedPoppySeed Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Picto wrote: »
    When Cameron Diaz smiles is anyone else reminded of The Joker.

However, she is not allowed on this thread due to her exemplary entrance in 'The Mask'. That entrance trumps all calls for un-hotness

She was hot in that film but nothing else since.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amanda Holden just looks ridiculous in the Daily Mail pictures today. She is not hot, she looks a desperate attention seeker. First her arse now this!!!
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    Disagree. I think your bog standard mid 30s woman can only dream of having a body like Rachel Steven's. Also, if her beauty is down to photoshop, why does she look beautiful on TV, not just still photos.
    Tejas wrote: »
    I saw her recently on the Strictly tour - she looks stunning in the flesh, just the same as she does on TV and in magazines!

Okay, yes she does still look quite pretty and is still looking pretty good for her age especially after having two kids but I would hardly consider her 'hot' now, defiantly not compared to her S Club 7 days.
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can you even list them all? This applies to the majority of today's birds
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Anyone in TOWIE/Geordie Shore. Both the men and the women are far too fake looking for my tastes.

Colin Firth- Not ugly but just generic

Most of the boybands - generic pretty boys

Cara Devlinge- she's pretty but she looks like any skinny hipster you'd find on Instagram

Rachel Stevens - again, pretty but not as amazing as everyone seems to go on about. She hasn't been relevant for years. I'm surprised people remembered who she was to vote her as Hottest Woman or whatever it was
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amanda Holden just looks ridiculous in the Daily Mail pictures today. She is not hot, she looks a desperate attention seeker. First her arse now this!!!

the epitome of rough!
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Megan Trainer & Pixie Lott - looks like the after thought of a love affair between a Moomin and his sister.

Cherie Blair - yes some do have an attraction for her but to me she looks like the product of a love affair with a gonk.

Sally Bercow - she thinks she is hot but to me she looks like the back end of a cow with diarrhoea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't tell Rebecca Adlington (not generally considered hot) and Scarlett Johansson (who is supposed to be hot) apart.

One is a chubby swimmer the other a chubby actress 😝
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny thread, I wonder how many munters themselves posted on here.

Proud to be a munter punching above its weight.😃
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Rachel Stevens - again, pretty but not as amazing as everyone seems to go on about. She hasn't been relevant for years. I'm surprised people remembered who she was to vote her as Hottest Woman or whatever it was

They didn't! That was based on all the FHM polls over the last 20 years or something, I think it was for an anniversary of the magazine. Based on average results in their annual poll from over the years, Rachel came out top.