Welly Boots

Free as a birdFree as a bird Posts: 1,040
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Really need a pair, as my feet are going to get soaked with my current footwear, in the snow.

Where can I find a cheap pair? I have looked in Primark, but they have none. Would prefer to get them from a shop rather than online.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw some in Asda the other night and I got a pair from Deichman shoes.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Try garden centres too.
  • Free as a birdFree as a bird Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Grotbags1(love your show :) ) will check there, didn't think to check there the other day :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try garden centres too.

I would if I was with my mum, as she would probably buy me a pair, I'm a poor unemployed student so need them cheap, and garden centres are so expensive.

Thanks anyway
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Stead and Simpson sell them.
    Millets sells them.
  • oldhagoldhag Posts: 2,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wellies are deep freezers for feet. Hiking type boots are better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're in a rural area, the cheapest place for wellies will be your local agricultural supplier. Builders merchants sometimes sell them too, they're always cheaper.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigBitch wrote: »
    If you're in a rural area, the cheapest place for wellies will be your local agricultural supplier. Builders merchants sometimes sell them too, they're always cheaper.

I'm in London, so not rural at all :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in London, so not rural at all :cool:

And I'm guessing you'll want a more stylish pair than boring green? ;) Good luck, I'm sure you'll get some stylish ones for next to nothing (Deichman had loads of choice but this was about a month ago, Asda has some nice patterns too).
  • karapote monkeykarapote monkey Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got these darth vader looking pair of boots from Ethel Austin a bargain at 50p as the shop was shutting down. They are made out of the same sort of thing as crocs and was the best buy ever as they are really grippy. I can even run in the snow in them. They are bloody ugly though :D