Options

Daybreak - kate garraway

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 870
Forum Member
✭✭
What is up with her hair- is such a mess! Has she got extensions? She should sack the hair and make up. Much preferred her hair in a stylish bob!

Comments

• Options
    tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is up with her hair- is such a mess! Has she got extensions? She should sack the hair and make up. Much preferred her hair in a stylish bob!

Totally agree! Her fringe looks like mine when I tried (very unsuccessfully) to trim it myself with a pair of wallpaper scissors! Although, in my defense, I was 13 and not on t.v in the morning!
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never mind her hair - but why does she have to guffaw at anything that's the least bit funny? Her stupid guffawing is only overtaken by Carole Vorderman
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't usually notice hair styles much, but I saw her this morning and I thought 'WTF has happened to her fringe'?

It looked like it had been chopped with garden shears!
    :eek:
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks dreadful, but to be perfectly honest I have never got the hype about her, don't think she is the least bit attractive.
  • Options
    bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not her hair I object to, it's her patronising attitude.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Keep the hair but get rid of Kate .. she is awful !
  • Options
    LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes always had stupid hair, especially when shes a brunette. It just doesn't suit her. Shes always looked better blonde and the bob she had when Daybreak first started. She looks like shes trying to copy Carol Vorderman with her massive hair, but Carol somehow pulls it off. Kate just looks 20 years older than she is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one thing about Kate is she is marginally better than Lorraine Kelly . Nice legs though:):):o
  • Options
    Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her looks are the least of what bothers me about her. How has she managed to survive the axe when far, far, FAR better presenters at GMTV/Daybreak haven't is mind boggling. Same with Lorraine "boobies teeheehee" Kelly who is even worse.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    The sexiest woman on TV by a country mile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »

I know sexiness is in the eye of the beholder, but do you actually watch much TV?
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree with Bookadict can't stand her about time they got rid :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D Should have gone to specsavers :D
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched the show for ages but I remember when it first relaunched and she had the most ridiculous fake eyelashes I've ever seen.

The very definition of mutton dressed as lamb.

She looked like she'd just walked into the studio from a night out instead of heading home.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    A lot of jealousy on here seemingly. Carry on Kate - looking goooooooooooood.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chain smoking Kate Garraway needs a permanent break from TV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of jealousy on here seemingly.

This old chestnut? Really? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bucking the trend here, I actually like Kate and have liked the partnership with her and Matt this week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    It's the teeth that get me! Also the constant 'goodness' and 'goodness me' gets right up my nose!
  • Options
    Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,157
    Forum Member
    WHY ARE YOU ALL HAVING A GO AT KATE SHE IS THE BEST THING ON ITV IN MORNING AND A DIRECT COMPETITOR TO SUSANNA REID IN MORNING.:mad:

SHE IS MILES BETTER THAN LORRAINE WHO DOESN'T BOTHER TURN UP HALF THE TIME AND CONSTANTLY REFERS TO POOPY-PLOPS AN' TING:rolleyes:

AND SHE IS BETTER TO THE LARDY BUM WHO IS FIRST WHO I BET MAKES 6 TRIPS TO LATE NIGHT KEBAB SHOP ON THE WAY TO WORK AND THEN 6 TRIPS TO MACDONALDS IN TIME FOR BREAKFAST:rolleyes:

YOU IS ALL JELOUSE OF HER AND WANT TO BE HER BUT YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID!!!:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    WHY ARE YOU ALL HAVING A GO AT KATE SHE IS THE BEST THING ON ITV IN MORNING AND A DIRECT COMPETITOR TO SUSANNA REID IN MORNING.:mad:

SHE IS MILES BETTER THAN LORRAINE WHO DOESN'T BOTHER TURN UP HALF THE TIME AND CONSTANTLY REFERS TO POOPY-PLOPS AN' TING:rolleyes:

AND SHE IS BETTER TO THE LARDY BUM WHO IS FIRST WHO I BET MAKES 6 TRIPS TO LATE NIGHT KEBAB SHOP ON THE WAY TO WORK AND THEN 6 TRIPS TO MACDONALDS IN TIME FOR BREAKFAST:rolleyes:

YOU IS ALL JELOUSE OF HER AND WANT TO BE HER BUT YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID!!!:mad:

Kate, Is that you?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bucking the trend here, I actually like Kate and have liked the partnership with her and Matt this week.

I really like her as well. I think she is a great presenter and loved her style until recently. The new hairstyle is awful
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Kate, Is that you?:D

PMSL ... I saw her hair this morning :eek: What the hell has she done to it :D

Never have like her ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burn burn burn the witch.
  • Options
    Hitchhiker553Hitchhiker553 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Kate Garraway, she makes me laugh when she's trying to be concerned about the rising cost of living as if she was on a typical salary and keeping an eye on her spending like 95% of the population.

She must be worth a couple of million.