The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Brilliant report Pashulty....thank you for sharing your time at Leeds.....more hugs and kisses then :)

Loved your account of the mankini section and the QA sounds one of the best I have heard. I am slightly concerned about Katya pimping Pasha and various body parts of his out after the tour is over :eek: We need him to be in one piece for September.......and there's still Marian to see him in Ireland :eek:

Thanks again....fab report....wish I had been there with you

It was the best Q&A for me as well... :)

BTW forgot to mention for Pash...the best celeb choreo was the Shrek routine.... together with the make up where Katya teased him saying he doesnt look any different now...ooo...bless him...He definitely needed (or may be not:rolleyes::D) a Pashulty cuddle... ;):o

Katya pimping Pash out to his utter indignation was actually very funny.... bless him... Adore adore adore him....:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you about the ink :) I am very much proud of it. Almost as good as Pasha hugs.. ALMOST :cool:

Sounds like you had a blast Pashulty :D and I will interject my thoughts on the Pasha bum you can deliver them on the next trip ;) it is J-Lo like to be true..but pretty sure you cant bounce coins off hers..but his.. I got a pile of coins waiting to test my theory one of these days ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you about the ink :) I am very much proud of it. Almost as good as Pasha hugs.. ALMOST :cool:

Sounds like you had a blast Pashulty :D and I will interject my thoughts on the Pasha bum you can deliver them on the next trip ;) it is J-Lo like to be true..but pretty sure you cant bounce coins off hers..but his.. I got a pile of coins waiting to test my theory one of these days

BIB...oh lordy....don't give Pashulty anymore ideas Lady A :o:D

Fingers crossed you can show your ink to the man himself sometime soon :)
    Forum Member
    Thank you about the ink :) I am very much proud of it. Almost as good as Pasha hugs.. ALMOST

Sounds like you had a blast Pashulty :D and I will interject my thoughts on the Pasha bum you can deliver them on the next trip ;) it is J-Lo like to be true..but pretty sure you cant bounce coins off hers..but his.. I got a pile of coins waiting to test my theory one of these days

I think the ink is probably the next best thing after Pasha hugs and kisses.... I dont think there is anything that compares with them... Well I can imagine only one thing can...But dont think I will ever find that one out...;):o... (Slithers into the depths of the gutter)

I had the most brilliant time LadyA...thank you... :)
    His patootie is something else indeed...:o:o... But giving me ideas is very dangerous ....for Pasha.... :p:D
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Sorry the pics are not of that great quality but with the dim lighting/lack of flash (didnt want to blind the poor guy ) and nerves this is what I managed in Leeds.... :o... Sorry...But hope you will enjoy a bit.... :)... I enjoyed hugely.. ;)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/12143433@N08/8742141063/in/photostream/
    Meanwhile let me float on my Pasha cloud yet again... :o...luckygirl.com....:D... died.and.gone.to heaven.... :o:o

Another great Pasha pic, thanks Pashulty.
    Thanks also for all other links everyone!
    Hi Lady A, good to see you posting again.:)
    Away to read the Pashulty report now.;)
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    BIB...oh lordy....don't give Pashulty anymore ideas Lady A :o:D

Fingers crossed you can show your ink to the man himself sometime soon :)

callie is right...feeding me ideas is very dangerous ...for Pasha... :p:D

BIB... Fingers crossed here as well... :)
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    If enough cake making around Pasha isn’t happening…don’t worry…. Pashulty to the rescue… !!!!!
    Some might ask why going again?...well the answer is obvious…I love watching Pasha dance… (And the opportunity to meet him afterwards is an added bonus!!)…If these dances were on youtube/video the repeat button would be mercilessly abused…As Kasha have decided not to record the routines theres only one course of action for this mad Pashanista… lol…that’s my excuse and I am sticking to it…But to be honest…theres different energy in different venues as well…. For the dance school routines the Tunbridge one was my favourite…Q&A in Leeds… undecided about the Paso…all three were entertaining in their own ways… little Rose probably edges it with all her cuteness and Pashanista mode in Tunbridge…
    I was actually a bit alarmed for everyone in Leeds as the stage slopes forwards…looking at it walking seemed difficult…I don’t know how the dancers (pros and youngsters) performed there…hats off to them… and to Mike for not falling off the edge…lol..
    Loved all the routines as usual…although felt that Lindsey was off during the first half and was just going through the motions…She seemed to liven up in the second half….Ryan gave it his all throughout…I seem to have developed a soft corner for him this year.… But its difficult to notice anyone else in the presence of HRH….The Paso...!!!!....oooo....laaa.... its more and more mesmerising as each show goes.... eek...eek... puddle.....lots of it...
    There was an extra zing to Katya last night…She was on a roll… Well Pasha always is…. :D .. Although I think there might have been an incident during the big spender routine where she might have missed a step…not sure…. But she looked extra sparkly in looks and in her interactions… Pasha was top notch as usual… This man amazes me… When I watch the joy in his face while dancing… !!! ..Lots of people you watch and know that they are doing it as part of the routine but its not coming from within…. Pasha is just something else….
    The mankini section was hilarious….just cause a man shouted out first …Mike commented ‘now that’s a bit worrying/weird’ .. I think at this point a young girl shouted out as well… and Mike went… ‘ ooo.. 5 year olds as well.. ‘ … ‘now lets see…where are we…ooo..Leeds’…. or something to that effect…lots of cat calls from the females as usual…lol….and I think at that point he forgot his script and there was lots of waffling about and teasing and in the end he said that Pash would only wear it if the girls behaved and the guy did not cause a stampede…I absolutely loved it…… Best mankini section…tick..
    Q&A session started I think with best celeb choreo to which Katya name dropped (as she put it )…tango with Banderas and also Richard Gere and somewhat pooh poohed Gavin in her own style… she is quite fiercely endearing….lol….Second lady wanted to dance with Pasha…sort of aftershow dance was suggested but Katya pimped Pash saying she can have him after the tour is over… Lots of Pasha pimping last night…me likey.. ;) ...Then there was a mum who mentioned her son and his bride to be were in the audience and what Kasha suggested for the wedding dance in a months time…chit chat while a lady plugged her dance school in the guise of Q&A… I was really annoyed at that…Someone asked about frictions between Brendan and Lulu and lots of banter about this…Then ‘are you coming back next season of SCD?’ Pasha answered ‘I keep asking the same question to BBC’ …lol… then little bit of naughty immitation by Pasha about what TPTB said about letting him know by the end of this month . He mentioned he had a meeting with them this week..Dont know whether he said it seriously…or not… Someone else asked what they would have been if they hadn’t been dancers…Katya would have been a president of a state as she liked organising and managing things to which Pasha quipped president of the united states of Katya to audience applause..again her being a strictly producer was mentioned as well…somebody knowing their job etc as Pash put it…there was lots of banter between the two and also Mike and I think this was the best Q&A session that I have attended… Mike rephrased the question for Pasha saying so what are you going to do when you don’t dance anymore as you have been mocking BBC…lol…sooo funny… again pilot/astronaut and lots of banter…. I don’t think I have mentioned before but Pasha is gorgeous!!!!
    The Paso competition was a good one… the girl who wanted to dance with Pasha volunteered and Mike teased the guy ,who called out for Pash in mankini, to get on stage …lots of banter and teasing about how Mike will get his revenge for him calling out for Pasha, how the guys’s wife is the one in the audience with the sniper rifle.…lol… couple two were the mum and son as the fiancée didn’t want to dance…. A third random couple was chosen… again they had never met before... In the end couple number one won…he did manage to work the cape after a fashion but the crowd was behind after his mankini banter I think… happy bunny….The way Pasha helps the ladies down the stairs gives me goosebumps…ooo…Perfect gentleman…to be held with such tender care by him…ooo…laaa…..
    After the show everyone was queuing up while I thought I would ‘freshen’ myself up..came out and had just stood by the stairs which came from above while everyone else was queuing up downstairs… spied P&K coming down… Katya was all smiles and Pasha was smiling as well…hellooo…how are you …back again…so I see …and as they crossed me Pasha was ‘see you in a bit’ ….died and gone to heaven…. … They had probably spied by that time my bag of goodies for them….lol…
    I was major fangirling… Lord!!! I am supposed to be a professional woman…not this gibbering idiot … whose brain has gone to sleep and her mouth has a mind of its own…
    During the M&G the first group were speaking Russian to them…Didn’t have a clue about what there conversation was all about but boy was that sexy or what !!! to hear him speak that….lol… I love his accent… The lady from the Q&A demanded and got her dance with Pasha in the form of a twirl and a dip….major puddle time just being a mere observer…
    When my turn came Katya was soooo cute.. ‘Seeing you is like seeing Santa..you always bring stuff for us’…awww…how sweet was she…. ‘My pleasure’ … Pasha just kept shaking his head… But I guess he will not forgive me for mentioning his lovely patootie last time… He mentioned that to Katya saying that she liked my butt or something to that effect… ooo….dear me… Pashulty made a cake of herself a week ago and still reaping its effects…ooo…dear… But Katya was in her element… we then went onto have a discussion why and how nice his butt is... much to the indignation of Pasha…finally we (Katya and I) settled that he had the male version of a J-Lo butt and we decided on it being ‘mojo’…
    Lord!!!.... I am teetotal… I dread to think what would have happened if I was into alcohol…eek…eek…
    Anyways Pasha hugs and kiss… I think my poor left cheek has no hope left… destined to ignonimity…bless …it will just have to rejoice in the fact that the right is getting plenty…. Bless..
    Then pics…. All I can say is Katya is lovely and Pasha is a true gentleman…
    And Katya finally pimped him again… I can grab his butt after the tour is over… I wish!!! …sigh… I would never let go of any of his body part if it was left to me….:o… Thanked Katya for the license as poor Pash just kept shaking his head… Goodbyes said with a hope to see them in Reading again…This time I know Pasha will alert security beforehand…
    Thank God my friend drove me back (who was also incidentally/conveniently shooed off during the M&G to find a nearby eatery, so that he wouldn’t be a witness to my cakeness..lol.. )…. I don’t think I was capable of anything …. I was in a deep trance… :o
    Still in a bit of a haze…lovely nice floaty feeling on Cloud Pasha…. He is beautiful… mmm….
    I LOVE PASHA!!!!

BIB he is indeed.:o:cool:
    Thanks for a brilliant report Pashulty.
    So Katya's now pimping Pasha, no wonder he shook his head.:p As for mojo comment (he remembered you liked his ass.:D)
    You have had so many kisses and hugs from the man himself now, you lucky, lucky thing.;)
    Forum Member
    Glad you all liked the report.... :)
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    BIB he is indeed.:o
    Thanks for a brilliant report Pashulty.
    So Katya's now pimping Pasha, no wonder he shook his head.:p As for mojo comment (he remembered you liked his ass.:D)
    You have had so many kisses and hugs from the man himself now, you lucky, lucky thing.;)

BIB.... he sure did... :).... died.and.gone.to.heaven ... :o:o

Feel so lucky indeed... blessed.... :):o
    Forum Member
    Blurry pic...but Katya's amazing figure and Pasha's tight pants... :o:o

https://twitter.com/mollyjanebailey/status/335136077968982017/photo/1
    Forum Member
    Thanks OPs... :)

https://twitter.com/AnnaJaynee/status/335147670488367104/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Jess_mcrmy/status/335149254358233089/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Mischaloves1D/status/335149797935828992/photo/1

Such a lovely tweet... Thanks OP... :)
    Helen brocklehurst
    @Helenbrocklehu1 57s
    @katyavirshilas @pashakovalev fabulous show tonight! So much energy and passion for dancing! It's infectious ! Brilliant evening :-)
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    FANtastic report Pashulty thank you .....love the Q&A ...Katya pimping Pasha...ooh la la...what gifts did you give him?.....soooo excited for my trip to Cloud Pasha tomorrow.

callie Paso panic is taking place in Reading thank goodness and not tomorrow, however when Pasha sees Pashulty for the 4th time and moi for the 3rd time security may be called
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    FANtastic report Pashulty thank you .....love the Q&A ...Katya pimping Pasha...ooh la la...what gifts did you give him?.....soooo excited for my trip to Cloud Pasha tomorrow.

callie Paso panic is taking place in Reading thank goodness and not tomorrow, however when Pasha sees Pashulty for the 4th time and moi for the 3rd time security may be called

ooo.... one assorted chocolate selection for each and a few bars of Green &Black's for Pasha... :)

I know how you are feeling... :eek:... the excitement!!! ..:eek:... And afterwards the complete euphoric haze....very nice place to be in... :o:o

I am sure he will alert security about me ( after my last two eventful visits..:o) ... you may fare better if only you behave yourself tomorrow...but then again...wheres the fun in that??:rolleyes:;):D
    Forum Member
    ooo.... one assorted chocolate selection for each and a few bars of G&Bs for Pasha... :)

I know how you are feeling... ... the excitement!!! ..:eek:... And afterwards the complete euphoric haze....very nice place to be in...

I am sure he will alert security about me ( after my last two eventful visits..:o) ... you may fare better if only you behave yourself tomorrow...but then again...wheres the fun in that??:rolleyes:;):D

I love how Pasha is fuelled by chocolate:)

It is ridiculous how excited I am about seeing Pasha dance again...as regards to behaving... .I have no idea how I will react in his presence :o:D:o
    Forum Member
    I love how Pasha is fuelled by chocolate:)

It is ridiculous how excited I am about seeing Pasha dance again...as regards to behaving... .I have no idea how I will react in his presence :o:D:o

First BIB.... sooo true... :)

Second BIB.... not at all... seems quite natural to me... but then again dont take my word.... I am nuts about him....:o:o

Third BIB... every time... :o:o
  • sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone :)

Found this on my Chelsee Healey travels :D For all the Irish (and non-Irish) Pasha devotees :D

http://www.irishnews.com/features/ballroom-blitz-1256476
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone :)

Found this on my Chelsee Healey travels :D For all the Irish (and non-Irish) Pasha devotees :D

http://www.irishnews.com/features/ballroom-blitz-1256476

Thanks for posting this lovely interview sunshine... :) ... Much appreciated ... :)... Such a lovely start to the day... :D

So Pasha loves his Guinness... GG better look into that... I am sure Marian might try to ply him with the stuff before she does away with him... ;):D

Love Katya's ...'then Pasha gets his top off as well'....lol...ooo Katya!!!...what would I (we) do without you??... I would probably behave myself... :o:o
    Forum Member
    Another morning treat...Thanks to Iveta....mmm... she definitely needs to come back this year.... :)

https://twitter.com/D8Iveta/status/335266657066958848/photo/1

https://twitter.com/D8Iveta/status/335268912230973440/photo/1

Love those arms....mmm..... He does know how to hold a woman.... :o:o
    Forum Member
    Thanks for lovely interview sunshine......thank goodness for Katya

Thanks for pics Pashulty I really like Yveta, I love her dance with Pasha in sytycd s7
    Forum Member

Thanks for pics Pashulty I really like Yveta, I love her dance with Pasha in sytycd s7

Yes....love that Paso.... fierce... :o

So getting ready for take two of Pasha fix then Susie??...:eek::eek: ... Excited for you... I am still on my Pasha high from Wednesday....welll I think I am always on a Pasha high...:o... But Wednesday was special... Bless him!!!... Probably scarred him for life and further takes yet to happen... :o:o

Have a brilliant time tonight Susie... and savour every glorious Pashafied moment...And handle him with care... ;):D
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with you Susie - Iveta is one of my favourites too at the moment and I sincerely hope we see more of her on SCD. Hope you have a wonderful time at the show in Dorking. Are you going to say Hello again....? :)

Thanks for your report Pashulty - so detailed! Don't know how you remember everything. :D
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    I agree with you Susie - Iveta is one of my favourites too at the moment and I sincerely hope we see more of her on SCD. Hope you have a wonderful time at the show in Dorking. Are you going to say Hello again....? :)

Thanks for your report Pashulty - so detailed! Don't know how you remember everything. :D

I have been told twice over the last week that I have the memory of a goldfish... :eek::o
    Those didnt involve Pasha though... ;):D

Now could a kind soul shed some light/provide some link for this please?... Thank you... :)... I am hitting dead ends... :(
    Helena Traynor
    @heldun37 25m
    @MarianKeyes did u c this weeks u mag has an 60 sec interviews q & a with pasha kovalev
    Forum Member
    Thanks Pashulty and music girl I am now very EXCITED, I think my ascent to Cloud Pasha has begun already lol....Julie and Laura are beyond excited, however I am taking Luci one of my best friends who "wants to know what all the fuss is about" ...should be interesting
  • peppy5peppy5 Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now could a kind soul shed some light/provide some link for this please?... Thank you... :)... I am hitting dead ends... :([/QUOTE]

I think this is what you're looking for - but I can't provide a link unfortunately:confused:

There's an interview with Maureen Coleman in today's Belfast Telegraph, in the TV and Radio section page 39. It's quite short, nothing really new, he talks about it being a privilege to be part of Strictly and how supportive everyone is and that he doesn't see himself as a hearthrob (interviewer asked!)
    I have it on Press Reader app but you can also find it here

http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx
    though you have to pay for it I think.

Thanks for all the fantastic tour reports, loving all the little details :) and pics and links too.

ETA that link doesn't seem to bring it up, but if you put Pasha Kovalev in the search bar, it should
    Forum Member
    peppy5 wrote: »
    I think this is what you're looking for - but I can't provide a link unfortunately:confused:
    There's an interview with Maureen Coleman in today's Belfast Telegraph, in the TV and Radio section page 39. It's quite short, nothing really new, he talks about it being a privilege to be part of Strictly and how supportive everyone is and that he doesn't see himself as a hearthrob (interviewer asked!)
    I have it on Press Reader app but you can also find it here
    http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx
    though you have to pay for it I think.
    Thanks for all the fantastic tour reports, loving all the little details and pics and links too.
    ETA that link doesn't seem to bring it up, but if you put Pasha Kovalev in the search bar, it should

Thanks for the info peppy. You are a star!!!! :)

Found it and have had a read... :)

Is that a sneaky confirmation that he is coming back... Do hope so... :eek:
    Q :So will it be third time lucky this year then?
    A: Who knows? I will certainly try and prepare my celebrity partner as best as I can

:eek:.. Fingers crossed!!!

Such a humble guy... the moment you think you cant fall for him more you fall harder... :o:o
    Q:Whats it like being one of the heartthrobs?
    A: (Laughs) I've never actually thought about that. I'm just enjoying doing what I do and that is dancing. I'm just me. I dont thrive on the fact people might think I am good looking. I love dancing and teaching people to dance. I've been teaching since I was 14, when I had to move thousands of miles away from home and had to support myself. I really dont think about being a heartthrob.

I can just vision the laugh he gave....oooo....laaaa....puddle.... :o:o
  • peppy5peppy5 Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info peppy. You are a star!!!! :)

Found it and have had a read... :)

Is that a sneaky confirmation that he is coming back... Do hope so... :eek:

:eek:.. Fingers crossed!!!

Such a humble guy... the moment you think you cant fall for him more you fall harder... :o:o

I can just vision the laugh he gave....oooo....laaaa....puddle.... :o:o

BIB hadn't thought of that! but I don't think they know yet? I do hope so - it would be so flat without him.

He is so modest - but typical man thinking that heartthrob status is only dependent on looks :rolleyes: We women are not that shallow. (are we? :D)
This discussion has been closed.