Gina looked sexier than hazel in the wrestling costumes

Comments

• Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wendy13 wrote: »
    have to agree hazel looked butch compared to ginas girly girl look

:D:D:D Soooo funny i just spit my tea out.
  • Options
    KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    They have both had some horrible things posted about them. As you say people have been very rude about Gina's looks and people have called Hazel '****'.

Its all a bit over the top and playground for my taste.

How's the view from up there looking down ..;)

The insults regarding Hazel and Gina have been deeply hostile and far more offensive than any 'playground' banter.

I often post on serious and thought provoking topics,tonight just wanted to give credit where it was due on a more light hearted thread.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    That without her make up she looks like an old trout, even you must agree with that.Honestly there is no comparison between the two girls, Hazel is prettier and has a better figure than Gina.

No I dont agree at all, Gina just needs some better make up tips thats all, lose the blond weave and dress down a little and I think she would easily outshine Hazel in the looks dept too. Gina is far more unique and interesting in looks than a dime a dozen Hazel

Hazel's figure is inferior to Gina's imho, and she is starting to look bloated around the face and chin, maybe she has overdone the botox because when you say trout I think of Hazel's pout. Thats the truth of it as I see it, I guess Hazel supporters are feeling a little put out that the girl they have had fun poking at for her looks suddenly seems to be looking better than their natural Irish beauty.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KittyKream wrote: »
    Agree about the hair and I'm sure Gina will change it to something more flattering.
    But facially,charlie..:eek: just no,sorry Quasi

this is where people see different things i think charlie is one of the prettiest there naturally

if u call caking on makeup looking pretty than thats up to u
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They both looked great but Hazel is still very much a natural beauty whereas Gina is not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this is where people see different things i think charlie is one of the prettiest there naturally

I actually think that Charlie is the prettiest, and she really is natural, no lash extensions, botox or lip fillers, pity about the hair though:D No seriously she is lovely looking.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wendy13 wrote: »
    have to agree hazel looked butch compared to ginas girly girl look

What a surprise
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    What a surprise

nothing new is it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you showed pictures of Hazel and Gina to random men in the street who had no idea who they were and knew nothing about their personalities I reckon the vast majority would pick Hazel for looks over Gina. This is because she has that 'girl next door' type of beauty and looks non-threatening.

I think both are good looking actually but in different ways. Gina's overt glamour puss look is not to every mans taste though.

Charlie and Sophie are both pretty too. It would be a dull world if everyone had the same taste.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you showed pictures of Hazel and Gina to random men in the street who had no idea who they were and knew nothing about their personalities I reckon the vast majority would pick Hazel for looks over Gina. This is because she has that 'girl next door' type of beauty and looks non-threatening.

I think both are good looking actually but in different ways. Gina's overt glamour puss look is not to every mans taste though.

Charlie and Sophie are both pretty too. It would be a dull world if everyone had the same taste.

Yeah but you are guessing.........maybe most men would not like the trout pout look very much, they may prefer Gina's lucious lip look.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No i don't call 'caking on make up' pretty,don't believe I ever suggested that..:confused:

Back on topic..you are entitled to your opinion. Mine is Louise Cliffe,Imogen Thomas were pretty,and naturally so.
    Charlie imho,no..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    ghostyghosty Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina dresses like a very cheap Hooker cannot with till she is out :D
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Yeah but you are guessing.........maybe most men would not like the trout pout look very much, they may prefer Gina's lucious lip look.;)

Come on, Gina's style is a bit like one of those girls they have on 'Snog, Marry, Avoid'.

Every week on that programme it is proved that the majority of men don't like too much make up, fake tan, nails, hair extensions that don't look real and tarty looking clothes.

I know fake tan is not involved here but Gina's hair extensions are too light coloured for her skin tone and don't do her any favours.

If she had some brown extensions and ditched the silly blue lenses she would look much better in my view.
  • Options
    Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never thought i would say this but here goes..

Gina looked gorgeous in that wrestling get up with the long socks and did some very sexy moves coming down the stairs where as Hazel looked a bit..stocky. :o

Maybe I have genuinely lost my marbles but I thought Gina looked more feminine and just..better.
    Did anyone else think this?

^^^ This (BIB)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on, Gina's style is a bit like one of those girls they have on 'Snog, Marry, Avoid'.

Every week on that programme it is proved that the majority of men don't like too much make up, fake tan, nails, hair extensions that don't look real and tarty looking clothes.

I know fake tan is not involved here but Gina's hair extensions are too light coloured for her skin tone and don't do her any favours.

If she had some brown extensions and ditched the silly blue lenses she would look much better in my view.

Agree completely with this. If Gina just had brown or more natural coloured extensions the improvement would be drastic.

The problem with 'snog,marry avoid' btw is that they all want to 'marry' said girl afterwards because she is completely inoffensive and will not attract any other men. They often say the made under girl looks like the type they could take home to their mum..not good:eek:

Also they often show footage of said girl before the 'make under' being oggled by men with their tongues hanging out and then do a poll saying men would avoid which seems like a massive contradiction to me.

But this is off topic..:o
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From this bloke's perspective.
    Hazel looked sexier than Gina in the wrestling costumes.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Credit where it's due Hazel did look the part of 'an all in wrestler' Gina is so petite in comparison....LOL
  • Options
    Bex7t6Bex7t6 Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a woman I would prefer Hazel's curves over Gina's petite frame. Her boobs are the only curvy part she has. She has a very straight figure. I like to have a defined waistline. Even when I was younger and super skinny, the favourite part of my figure was the way my waist went in and my hips curved out.

That said, I think Gina looked very cute in her outfit and liked her moves at the bottom of stairs. I do prefer Hazel's shape on the whole though and find it a tad worrying that someone with a size 8/10 frame is labelled fat by some.

When I was younger a size 8 couldn't be found in most shops. It was all about being size 10. Hence the description 'perfect 10'.
  • Options
    Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never thought i would say this but here goes..

Gina looked gorgeous in that wrestling get up with the long socks and did some very sexy moves coming down the stairs where as Hazel looked a bit..stocky. :o

Maybe I have genuinely lost my marbles but I thought Gina looked more feminine and just..better.
    Did anyone else think this?

Sorry , as nice and quirky Gina is , she certainly isn't, at any time , sexy . She spends a lot of time and money looking presentable but that's as far as it goes . Hazel on the other hand just oozes sex appeal .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    Bex7t6 wrote: »
    When I was younger a size 8 couldn't be found in most shops. It was all about being size 10. Hence the description 'perfect 10'.

I believe the expression "perfect 10" derives from the common practice of rating things on a ten-point scale. Ten out of ten is a perfect score. I doubt it has anything to do with dress sizes.
  • Options
    Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    From this bloke's perspective.
    Hazel looked sexier than Gina in the wrestling costumes.

And in this blokes view.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    Sorry , as nice and quirky Gina is , she certainly isn't, at any time , sexy . She spends a lot of time and money looking presentable but that's as far as it goes . Hazel on the other hand just oozes sex appeal .

I agree with you in the main.
    Hazel is a very sexy commercially attractive woman :)

its just that i thought Gina looked very cute in her wrestling costume and she gets so many digs here regarding her appearance that i thought I would point out that she looked super cute in the task.

No biggie. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex7t6 wrote: »
    As a woman I would prefer Hazel's curves over Gina's petite frame. Her boobs are the only curvy part she has. She has a very straight figure. I like to have a defined waistline. Even when I was younger and super skinny, the favourite part of my figure was the way my waist went in and my hips curved out.

That said, I think Gina looked very cute in her outfit and liked her moves at the bottom of stairs. I do prefer Hazel's shape on the whole though and find it a tad worrying that someone with a size 8/10 frame is labelled fat by some.

I'm a size 10 and have big boobs and hourglass shape and would never state that anyone else who is a size ten with curves was 'fat'.

Hazel's frame I felt looked a bit masculine in comparison to Gina in that task but normally Hazel looks terrific and Gina does not.:confused: That's why I wondered if possibly Hazel has put on weight but even so,she is still a healthy wholesome weight and no where even approaching fat.
    I'm just stating what is my opinion to which we are each entitled.
  • Options
    QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if Gina were to turn out to be transgender ( and I really dont think she is)

You're right. She's not. Didn't even know these rumours were flying around, but I can confirm my sister-in-law was friends with her during primary/secondary school.
  • Options
    Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not this one !

Hazel for me every time .