Options

I've been away for a couple of days

Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
Forum Member
✭✭✭
and since BB has finished I've added some of the guys on twitter, just went on there to get some updates and saw dex saying about "his princess" and that he's taken? So was Charlie talking absolute tosh and they are now together? If so great, wish them all the best!

Comments

• Options
    first_basefirst_base Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    The only tosh is from him. Charlie is undecided about becoming one of his pretty decoys, so while he waits for her decision he is dropping hints of one of the old decoys being his princess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    first_base wrote: »
    The only tosh is from him. Charlie is undecided about becoming one of his pretty decoys, so while he waits for her decision he is dropping hints of one of the old decoys being his princess.

So it isn't about Charlie? I'm confused...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm confused...

Welcome to the world of Dexter.
  • Options
    Sammi42Sammi42 Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And you know all this as fact do you :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sammi42 wrote: »
    And you know all this as fact do you :rolleyes:

Erm, in the absence of any alternative and credible explanation, yes.
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie undecided? I'm astonished.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, in the absence of any alternative and credible explanation, yes.

So no real source then?

It probably is Charlie as he also changed his DP to him and her also. Skimming through his and her tweets, maybe she just wants to keep it quiet for a bit.

Also, Charlie tweeted something along the lines of "Living with Chazel" Oh dear god, Gina's already getting a reality program and now these two too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So no real source then?

It probably is Charlie as he also changed his DP to him and her also. Skimming through his and her tweets, maybe she just wants to keep it quiet for a bit.

Also, Charlie tweeted something along the lines of "Living with Chazel" Oh dear god, Gina's already getting a reality program and now these two too!

No, no source
    Dexter and Charlie went out on a date on Friday night, there was picture of them kissing. Charlie's relatively quite on the twitter front altogether. Dexter did a twitstream last night where someone asked him about him & Charlie and he said they where taking things slow, see how they goes.

Don't really know much about the 'Living with Chazel' think it might just a couple part documentary type series.
    Gina's also got a calender coming out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sammi42 wrote: »
    No, no source
    Dexter and Charlie went out on a date on Friday night, there was picture of them kissing. Charlie's relatively quite on the twitter front altogether. Dexter did a twitstream last night where someone asked him about him & Charlie and he said they where taking things slow, see how they goes.

Don't really know much about the 'Living with Chazel' think it might just a couple part documentary type series.
    Gina's also got a calender coming out.

Yep just saw that pic! Intense! Awh well, wish them the best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep just saw that pic! Intense! Awh well, wish them the best.

Suppose time will tell with them both, it has only been a week since they left, but I wish them the best :)

He just said again that they are talking things slow and they are both very busy right now.