Ben Haenow Winning Single on iTunes

Comments

• Dorian_GrayDorian_Gray Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Bruno mars is 10/1 hilarious. Bruno Mars is literally 50/50 to be num 1 with Ben and they have it at 10/1 I am crying right here.

Like on the final day Fleur became favourite despite being miles behind. They really do pander to idiot punters making stupid bets

There's been £100,000 matched on the market on Betfair, Liam. If you're so convinced the odds are wrong there's lots of opportunity to make a fortune.
  • Liam_WestfieldLiam_Westfield Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Wealdstone had a big spike last night - I think it appeared on LadBible and a few similar sites. Unless its momentum grows (and it has a pretty limited target audience, let's be honest), I suspect that when the spike 'rolls off' the iTunes chart, he'll be back to mediocrity.

It had a spike but it still sold nowhere near what the other two did despite that spike.
  • Nicola37Nicola37 Posts: 2,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Just checked and I am so confused about this. Why are people betting on them?:o:confused:
    They are outside the top 10 in the midweeks, the people betting are literally giving their money away.

Because it appeals to people who have no idea how the charts work normally, lots of football fans are like oooh that would be an amazing thing let's get it to number 1, the problem is they don't realise that both Ben and Uptown Funk has had too much of a head start to be caught. Had this been planned in advance and had time to build as a campaign however it might have stood a much better chance overall as it is it's simply not going to get close enough to either Mark Ronsons sales or Ben`s despite what the bookies say.
    It reminds me of the Bird is The Word campaign to challenge 2010 X Factor it was seized on as a bandwagon and had a lot of hype but Matt Cardle was selling far too much for it even to get close, not that the organisers would even believe there was such a thing as midweek sales updates...
    Forum Member
    There's been £100,000 matched on the market on Betfair, Liam. If you're so convinced the odds are wrong there's lots of opportunity to make a fortune.

Betfair is not for me. I don't do commissions. But you can trust what I say, I don't make mistakes here. And I made thousands on Ben winning.
  • Dorian_GrayDorian_Gray Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    How do you make thousands if you don't use Betfair? You'd be lucky to get a bookie accepting fifty quid on X Factor.
    Forum Member
    Bruno & no fans both got 0 CD SALES
    Ben has tons. Lets say 40k.

Ben & no fans both got no streaming sales.
    Bruno has tons. Lets say 20k sales worth.

So digitally we half know how it's going.

Ben is ahead but Bruno is closing
    Weather was nowhere but got a little spike.

How is weather gonna get to number 1 ? It'd need 100 thousand people to download it in the next 50 hours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The midweeks include the streaming sales, they aren't just added on at the end of the week. So the sales you see are the current sales including the streaming. No update today yet but I imagine Ben has pulled at least another 10k ahead. As for Wealdstone Raider he's peaking too late.

Anyone betting on anyone other than Ben has no idea how it all works, especially the idiots who think the Wealdstone Raider has any chance of even getting number 2.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willz wrote: »
    The midweeks include the streaming sales, they aren't just added on at the end of the week. So the sales you see are the current sales including the streaming. No update today yet but I imagine Ben has pulled at least another 10k ahead. As for Wealdstone Raider he's peaking too late.

Anyone betting on anyone other than Ben has no idea how it all works, especially the idiots who think the Wealdstone Raider has any chance of even getting number 2.

Well he is dropping pretty quickly according to Kworb a few minutes ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/benhaenow.html

Worldwide itunes performance
    Forum Member
    How the hell he get number 1 in Estonia ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    I can't see anything other than Ben being Christmas number one. He will get a big spike tomorrow after his Text Santa appearance
  • HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben is starting to go down iTunes quite quickly. Fri and Sat will be the days with the highest sales. Still no Thu midweeks info.

1 Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) 1.0000
    2 Ben Haenow - Something I Need 0.8365
    Forum Member
    Deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From The Official Charts 5 minutes ago:

"X Factor winner Ben Haenow’s Something I Need continues to top the chart today, but with The Wealdstone Raider’s increasing momentum, we could be in for a very interesting chart battle for Sunday’s Official Christmas Number 1."

2 Ben Haenow - Something I Need 0.8024
    3 Wealdstone Raider - Got No Fans 0.5681
    Forum Member
    but with The Wealdstone Raider’s increasing momentum, we could be in for a very interesting chart battle for Sunday’s Official Christmas Number 1."

Hilarious. Makes it seem like wealdstone raider is fighting Ben for number 1. Oh boy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OC thrives in self-creating drama :D
  • maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hermanazo wrote: »
    From The Official Charts 5 minutes ago:

"X Factor winner Ben Haenow’s Something I Need continues to top the chart today, but with The Wealdstone Raider’s increasing momentum, we could be in for a very interesting chart battle for Sunday’s Official Christmas Number 1."

2 Ben Haenow - Something I Need 0.8024
    3 Wealdstone Raider - Got No Fans 0.5681

Ben Haenow now at 0.7533 to Mark Ronson, a lead he has lost in the past 12 hours.

The rate things are going Uptown Funk will be outselling the X-Factor winner by over 2 to 1 on downloads well inside the next 24 hours.

24 Hours ago Ben Haenow was 1/10 odds on for Xmas #1 on Betfair, now he is 1/6 odds on.

He should still get the Xmas #1, but I would not yet send Michelle McManus packing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah he's dropping quicker than I imagined, but with his physicals which will be strong, his video release tonight and a tv appearance tomorow he'll make it but it'll be a lot tighter than I thought.
    Forum Member
    Physicals drop every year as less and less people have CD players.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Physicals drop every year as less and less people have CD players.

Yeah but XF winners single normally sells more in physicals than most because there's about 3/4 added songs on there and they make good stocking fillers. Album sales by the CD are still healthy.
    Forum Member
    Willz wrote: »
    Yeah but XF winners single normally sells more in physicals than most because there's about 3/4 added songs on there and they make good stocking fillers. Album sales by the CD are still healthy.

With the immigration the way it is less people will be celebrating Christmas = a drop in sales.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    With the immigration the way it is less people will be celebrating Christmas = a drop in sales.

That is literally the stupidest thing I have ever read.
    Forum Member
    That is literally the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Think outside of the box.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D

Got to be a wind up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It stopped free-falling on iTubes:

1. Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) 1.0000
    2 Ben Haenow - Something I Need 0.7050