The Apprentice - 'Paris': BBC1 9pm

AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Looking forward to tonight's episode. Any episode with Susan as project manager will surely provide much entertainment.

After seeing the preview clip posted below earlier in the week, I am thinking one of *the* quotes from this episode (and possibly this series, which has been good for one liners!) will be 'Do French people like their children?' :D

[NEWS]- Nick Hewer: 'Apprentice Jim Eastwood is creepy'
- IN PICTURES: 'Paris'
- INTERVIEW: Glenn Ward

On the forums...
[highlight]HOT THREAD:[/highlight] Preview clip of Susan = *facepalm
[highlight]HOT THREAD:[/highlight] I think Jim is being unfairly portrayed as a villain.
[highlight]HOT THREAD:[/highlight] Susan is going to have to do a lot this week to impress me...
[/NEWS]

Was Lord Sugar right to fire Leon? 199 votes

Yes
73% 146 votes
No
26% 53 votes

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Leon going to gay Paree? He has a girlfriend! (and reads lads mags too)

:D
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the foreign trip tasks.

No talking the talk if they can't even speak the lingo (unless the French are easily flattered by desperate smiles).
  • aussie_dave_aussie_dave_ Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Susan - 'OK team as Team Leader I think we should do this.'

Rest of team - 'No lets do this instead'

Susan - 'Errr OK, but if youre wrong Im going to bring it up in the boardroom and if youre right, then we'll probably win the task and as team leader I will look great.'

Repeat for every major decision made tonight.
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Oh give it a rest Dave!

You don't like or rate Susan - we've got it - OK??? No need to keep going on and on about what you see as her shortcomings.

I can't wait for the show tonight - especially having seen the previews!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Oh give it a rest Dave!

You don't like or rate Susan - we've got it - OK??? No need to keep going on and on about what you see as her shortcomings.

lol ..... oops Sorry Carol, didnt mean to offend ...... we're still friends right?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member

Susan - 'Errr OK, but if youre wrong Im going to bring it up in the boardroom and if youre right, then we'll probably win the task and as team leader I will look great.'

That's so unfair :p
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member

Jeez you really have the knife's out for Susan don't ya?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tfan26 wrote: »
    Jeez you really have the knife's out for Susan don't ya?

I make one little commment in passing about Susan and suddenly everyone thinks I have the knives out for her.
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Not gonna spoil it for anyone, but from all the previews (BBC, telegraph, radio times) it seems like it's going to be a singing task :(
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    Cue the horrendous attempts at French.

Surely it can't be worse than the cheese and wine selling tasks in France from a few series ago.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to tonight's episode. Any episode with Susan as project manager will surely provide much entertainment.

After seeing the preview clip posted below earlier in the week, I am thinking one of *the* quotes from this episode (and possibly this series, which has been good for one liners!) will be 'Do French people like their children?' :D

[NEWS]- Nick Hewer: 'Apprentice Jim Eastwood is creepy'
    - IN PICTURES: 'Paris'
    - INTERVIEW: Glenn Ward

On the forums...
    [highlight]HOT THREAD:[/highlight] Preview clip of Susan = *facepalm
    [highlight]HOT THREAD:[/highlight] I think Jim is being unfairly portrayed as a villain.
    [highlight]HOT THREAD:[/highlight] Susan is going to have to do a lot this week to impress me...
    [/NEWS]

Oh joy! A trip to Paris where our hapless lot will show off just how bad they are at speaking foreign languages.:D

And after the lot who took Costco cheese to France to sell to the French, surely this lot couldn't do worse? Could they?:D

And Susan as team leader, even better.:D
  • apaulapaul Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Tonight's episode will have to go some to match last year's Herr Baggs and co in Hamburg.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    apaul wrote: »
    Tonight's episode will have to go some to match last year's Herr Baggs and co in Hamburg.

I agree that episode was in the words of a German teenager 'The Hammer!'

But to be fair to Mr Baggs, he was the only one who got it right in trying to speak the language ..... remember the moron who spoke at a million miles an hour and the poor German couldn't understand her ..... even Stuart told her he couldnt understand her and he speaks English lol!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    apaul wrote: »

Classic t.v.:D
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    I make one little commment in passing about Susan and suddenly everyone thinks I have the knives out for her.

You always make comments about Susan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    After what Nick said about Natasha's habit of thigh clenching I shall have to avert my eyes tonight.
  • Wallasey SaintWallasey Saint Posts: 7,621
    Forum Member
    For some reason i keep thinking today's Tuesday not Wednesday.:eek:
    Must remind myself to switch to BBC1 at 9pm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't. It's a forum where you should feel quite free to voice your opinion.:)
  • CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason i keep thinking today's Tuesday not Wednesday.:eek:
    Must remind myself to switch to BBC1 at 9pm

I'm early this week to make up for being dreadfully late on other days :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does she do that? I think that's quite clever of her. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Oh give it a rest Dave!

Last weeks show was very good, I'm hoping this weeks will be as good or better. Finally, this series is warming up.

The 'trip abroad' show often makes very good watching.

I have a memory of sausages being fried in a can over a candle or something :D Is my memory flawed?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last weeks show was very good, I'm hoping this weeks will be as good or better. Finally, this series is warming up.

I have a memory of sausages being fried in a can over a candle or something :D Is my memory flawed?

The sausages! I had forgotten them. :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    After what Nick said about Natasha's habit of thigh clenching I shall have to avert my eyes tonight.

I must have missed that comment - doesn't conjure up a nice image..:eek:
  • Psycho_NedPsycho_Ned Posts: 17,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No your memory isn't wrong that was an all time classic episode! Buying cheese from Makro and trying to cook sausages over some sort of candle light in a tin!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aren't they off to Paris to sell "uniquely British products"?