Gina looked sexier than hazel in the wrestling costumes

KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Never thought i would say this but here goes..

Gina looked gorgeous in that wrestling get up with the long socks and did some very sexy moves coming down the stairs where as Hazel looked a bit..stocky. :o

Maybe I have genuinely lost my marbles but I thought Gina looked more feminine and just..better.
Did anyone else think this?

Comments

• boyzieboyzie Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sure? lol
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nope her face looked like a child had drawn on it and i dont like stick thin figures
  • evenangelsevenangels Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The phrase Shudda Gone to Specsavers comes to mind
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looked horrible in that costume.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just no,
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looked like a miserable spider that's lost half its legs .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel looked "stocky"?

OKKKKKKKK. :rolleyes:
  • previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She certainly revelled in it and had a lot of fun with it, but Hazel seems to have dialed the whole superbabe thing way down anyway.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KittyKream wrote: »
    Never thought i would say this but here goes..

Gina looked gorgeous in that wrestling get up with the long socks and did some very sexy moves coming down the stairs where as Hazel looked a bit..stocky. :o

Maybe I have genuinely lost my marbles but I thought Gina looked more feminine and just..better.
    Did anyone else think this?

Gina has very narrow hips ...
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,159
    Forum Member
    PJ2 wrote: »
    Hazel looked "stocky"?

Its amazing isn't it

No wonder some girls half starve themselves to death
  • Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Hazel looked stocky?
    Not in my book she didn't.
    Not sure Gina being able to rest her chin on her chest is a good look, but each to their own.
  • KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    She looked horrible in that costume.

I don't like Gina that much but no she didn't.
    She looked good.
    PJ2 wrote: »
    Hazel looked "stocky"?

Well,again.maybe the sun has gone to my head but compared to Gina I thought so. just my opinion :)

If the wind changes your eyes will stay like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    previews wrote: »
    She certainly revelled in it and had a lot of fun with it, but Hazel seems to have dialed the whole superbabe thing way down anyway.

i don't think it was a flattering costume they gave Hazel anyway to be fair to her.
  • ButBut Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina couldn't look good in anything all slap and cleavage.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina looked more feminine and cute, Hazel looked more athletic and toned.

I think Gina is a great little mover and her dancing was certainly sexier, she has something in that respect that Hazel does not.
  • Sparky2529Sparky2529 Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Gina looked better than Hazel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think Gina's more lithe frame was better suited to the outfit despite usually preferring Hazel's figure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think Gina is a great little mover and her dancing was certainly sexier, she has something in that respect that Hazel does not.

Thats what i meant.
    Seeing Gina look cute in that costume its weird to think she has had such abuse for her looks :confused:
    Maybe she should wear the costume all the time lol :D
  • kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I didn't really notice OP, was too busy paying attention to Hazel kicking Gina's butt :D
  • previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't think it was a flattering costume they gave Hazel anyway to be fair to her.
    I agree about the costume but Hazel seems to have taken to wearing that brown jacket that does nothing for her much more lately.
    Maybe I'm reading a bit too much into what might just be a reaction to the weather but i get the impression that she'd rather be seen as a person than just a body and the change of clothes feeds into that.
    She's probably sunbathing in a skimpy bikini right now, blowing my theory to bits.:D
  • Janice 65Janice 65 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina did look good from the waist down.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This. Hazel's unmoving face always looks a bit weird. She seemed to be smiling with her eyes yet her mouth barely moves. Android-like even now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    This. Hazel's unmoving face always looks a bit weird. She seemed to be smiling with her eyes yet her mouth barely moves. Android-like even now.

When Irish eyes are smiling..........:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    previews wrote: »
    I agree about the costume but Hazel seems to have taken to wearing that brown jacket that does nothing for her much more lately.
    Maybe I'm reading a bit too much into what might just be a reaction to the weather but i get the impression that she'd rather be seen as a person than just a body and the change of clothes feeds into that.
    She's probably sunbathing in a skimpy bikini right now, blowing my theory to bits.:D

OK The forum members will not be amused by this but here goes...
    Yes I saw clip of her today in bikini but she seemed to have 3 chins :o She seems to have put on weight
    There's nothing wrong with that btw but it's just I thought Hazel was breathtakingly beautiful a few weeks ago and now i'm wondering if she has somehow changed. her face looked different on last night's HL too.

Fair play to her wanting to be seen as a person not an object though and its good to see her relaxing as her BB journey has been somewhat turbalent!! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK The forum members will not be amused by this but here goes...
    Yes I saw clip of her today in bikini but she seemed to have 3 chins :o She seems to have put on weight
    There's nothing wrong with that btw but it's just I thought Hazel was breathtakingly beautiful a few weeks ago and now i'm wondering if she has somehow changed. her face looked different on last night's HL too.

Fair play to her wanting to be seen as a person not an object though and its good to see her relaxing as her BB journey has been somewhat turbalent!! :(

She has just ate one of the twins, her chins will go down when she has fully digested him.:rolleyes: