Options

Most forgotten BB housemates ever?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
Forum Member
I have only just come across this forum but as a non NOTW and celebrity mag reader am I right in thinking this years housemates have immediately dropped off the radar since the show finished. I havent seen any of them on screen or mentioned in papers since a couple of days after the show finished.

I was talking to someone who watched the show avidly in the summer and the other day she couldnt remember more than 3 names of people who were in it

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunita from BB3, the one who was in it for 5 days. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    I remember her but I think generally people want them to disappear once the show has finished, its like you've entertained us now its over go away
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bozzer wrote:
    I have only just come across this forum but as a non NOTW and celebrity mag reader am I right in thinking this years housemates have immediately dropped off the radar since the show finished. I havent seen any of them on screen or mentioned in papers since a couple of days after the show finished.

I was talking to someone who watched the show avidly in the summer and the other day she couldnt remember more than 3 names of people who were in it

I don't think the press are interested in any of them - except to slag them off, but most of them seem to be busy - have a read of some of the threads to find out.
  • Options
    zombie woofzombie woof Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member
    Now what was her name? Sorry, can't remember.
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kemal "You've-not-heard-the-last-of-me-baby" Shahin :eek: :D :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    Elizabeth the bore from BB2
    Sunita & Lynne from BB3
    All of BB4 except Jon Tickle
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    To be honest its pretty much all the early exits from all big brothers....
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gaetano.

He never seems to turn up at any London film premieres, parties, awards, etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bozzer wrote:

But if we remove the tabloids and 'celeb' mags then 99% of the 'celeb' world would be selling the Big Issue , never mind just the BB housemates .
    Very few ex BB are regulars on TV , only the four or five usually mentioned - of the BB6 hms the only one who will be regular on ( some people's ) TV is Sam and that's only by subscribing to TVX , the rest will make the occasional appearance or be 'restricted' to tabloid press and celeb mags
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade is on Jonathan Ross' show on Friday :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sandy from BB3, he faded into oblivion, immediately, no media interviews as far as I can remember, still that's the way he wanted it.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Mary .................. where has she gone ??????????is her story about being abducted by aliens 7 times true? yikes
  • Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone from BB4 apart from Jon Tickle. Kitten from BB5, Sunita and Lynne from BB3.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of them bar Jade Goody who is bottom line of several trash gossip mags and er... and er... Brian whatever his name is..............................
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade is on Jonathan Ross' show on Friday :)

Thanks for the warning..time to get some DVds in....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever happend to that little confused geordie bloke?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,140
    Forum Member

Jonny???.... :)
  • Options
    roniftoronifto Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy that fancied Nush - the blonde that kept falling over. Was his name Paul? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ronifto wrote:
    The guy that fancied Nush - the blonde that kept falling over. Was his name Paul? :confused:

No it was Scott
  • Options
    roniftoronifto Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it was Scott

:o So it was! What a non-entity he was.
  • Options
    thecharmingmanthecharmingman Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is like one of those mind puzzles!

Surely the most forgotten housemate would be the one non of us remembered, so would't get mentioned on this thread :D
  • Options
    Chocolate BunnyChocolate Bunny Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be the one nobody remembers to mention on this thread. The only reason I remember him is because it took about 25 pages on the last thread of this kind for anyone to mention him...

Andy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Anthoney ? He won! :D
  • Options
    zombie woofzombie woof Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member
    It will be the one nobody remembers to mention on this thread. The only reason I remember him is because it took about 25 pages on the last thread of this kind for anyone to mention him...

Andy.

What did he do? Remind us.
  • Options
    feefsmallfeefsmall Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm, I cant remember the most forgotten BB housemates... maybe that's because I've forgotten them!