A Brilliant Ending ruined by the next film.

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Excuse me? Likewise, I wasn't attacking you, or getting "precious" (:confused:). I was merely responding.

Dear.

But, yeah, my apologies if it came across as more hostile than intended. There's always that risk with text-based communication.

Every other post I see from MissDexter she's arguing with someone.

It seems that way anyway :cry:
  • MissDexterMissDexter Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHANK0055 wrote: »
    Every other post I see from MissDexter she's arguing with someone.

It seems that way anyway :cry:

Hmm, what a constructive post

You say arguing, i say disagreeing.

When you find the promised land where everyone agree's about everything - let me know and i'll join you there.

Seems we were in agreement over a 3D Wizard of Oz - or did you forget about that:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1741558&highlight=
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    MissDexter wrote: »
    Hmm, what a constructive post

You say arguing, i say disagreeing.

When you find the promised land where everyone agree's about everything - let me know and i'll join you there.

Seems we were in agreement over a 3D Wizard of Oz - or did you forget about that:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1741558&highlight=

I didn't say I disagreed with you lol

I just felt sorry for poor SillyBillyGoat who you shot down in flames.

You're very feisty that’s for sure:)
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I would say The Matrix...but is that actually a case of "Which film shouldn't have had a sequel?", which is a slightly different question?

I agree totally. The Matrix didn't need any sequels, it was just a money grabbing excercise. The two sequels just got progressively worse as they went along.
  • Barneygumble84Barneygumble84 Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    My Girl 2. Shouldn't have been made. As a young boy, seeing what happened to Macaulay's character was too much to handle. Nothing even happened in the sequel!
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Star Trek 6 The Undiscovered Country ended with a touching exchange between the original cast on the bridge of the Enterprise followed by Kirk making his final log entry; concluding with the actors "signing off". It was a an elegant way to bookend the original series' run.

Then Star Trek Generations came along. The appearance of Kirk, Chekov and Scotty was fine enough; but the climax of the film, which heavily involved Kirk, was a bit of a mess. It was a good idea, but very poorly executed. It doesn't quite ruin the ending of ST 6, but it would have been much better if Kirk's journey had ended there.
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I love Scream 4, the ending to Scream 3 was perfect and rounded the trilogy off perfectly. Scream 4 should never have had the originals in